Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

firming product for neck and eyes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:00 am      Reply with quote
I've tried to find a past thread about this but can't seem to track down the right one. Right now I use JB Prep, ADCE and then moisturizer on my neck and face (JB on neck and face, Babor on eyes) but I really want an effective firming product for my neck especially, and my eyes too. I feel like my neck looks so much older than my face. HELP!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Happy New Year Nanapost,

I love the JB Eyelid Ampules and the DMAE Firming Serum for my neck. They are reasonably priced and are under salon products. I know Ruth Marion uses them and really likes them. I alternate nights with the DMAE under the AlphaDerma on my neck. JB actually recommended it for my neck several months ago when I was looking for more neck firmness. Now that I am a new sales rep. in New England for JB I feel funny recommending their products. You all know I was using them far before representing them. Although AlphaDerma has DMAE in it and it does firm. The DMAE Firming Fluid high potency DMAE to target firming needs. You can even put it over the PREP!!!! I believe Tiger_tim is using the Ampules also.

Hope this helps,
Winnie
JB Sales, Cape Cod, MA
Judy

Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi
//Where do I buy these products. I'm new to the board and don't know my way around yet. Thanks
Judy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
I would also recommend that you use a good C serum. I have found that C makes my skin look much more toned and firm than even Retin-A.
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
betterat40 wrote:

I would also recommend that you use a good C serum. I have found that C makes my skin look much more toned and firm than even Retin-A.

I just got a sample of C+Firming Serum from Cellular Skin Rx. The stuff smells absolutely toxic but my skin feels great when I apply it. It says its "12% stabilized vitamin C." Is that a good one or is there something better? If I could firm up my neck and jawline, I'd be a very happy camper. What do you think? TIA. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
Nana,
I've been using that C for months and months now. I love it. Some here find it too slippery but my skin just soaks it right up. I'm combo/normal/olive. I think 10-12% is a good formula for results without irritation. Also, since there is no water in the formula, it will stay stable for a while and the glycol base improves penetration of the C into the skin. That said, if you like a not so slippery formula, I believe that Mabsy has recommended the Vivier 10% before.
maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
Judy,
I love the Alpha-Derma line of products & have been very happy with DMAE for my jawline & the eyelid serum to tighten my upper eyelids.
I buy them from the site itself www.janson-beckett.com
but it looks like EDS will be selling them here very soon.
I use these products in combo with Epidermx & Ascension mask-via Sassyred, Debbie, at www.beautifulnewskin.com
This trio has made a dramatic improvement in my skin-tone & firmness, esp. my jawline!
Hope this helps!
Maria
Mabsy

Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
betterat40 wrote:

That said, if you like a not so slippery formula, I believe that Mabsy has recommended the Vivier 10% before.

Well, I'm one of those who don't like the slippery texture of the CSRx. I have combo skin and this feels almost oily for me (it's not really oily though). Skinceuticals is the best texture if you don't like that slippery feel, Vivier is in the middle between the Skinceuticals and the CSRx in terms of texture.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
betterat40 wrote:

That said, if you like a not so slippery formula, I believe that Mabsy has recommended the Vivier 10% before.

Well, I'm one of those who don't like the slippery texture of the CSRx. I have combo skin and this feels almost oily for me (it's not really oily though). Skinceuticals is the best texture if you don't like that slippery feel, Vivier is in the middle between the Skinceuticals and the CSRx in terms of texture.

Just a note to say if anyone doesn't like CellularSkinRX Vit C serum then never buy Obagi-C Clarifying Serum (10% Vitamin C with 4% Hydroquinone). I have both and they basically have the same slippery oily feel. Too much for my combo skin too.

-Cheri
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |