Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
La Prairie Cellular Power Infusion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Pluto
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:22 am      Reply with quote
La P. Cellular Power Infusion is brand new from them. In fact, I only get to pick mine up on Feb 1. I went to the pre-sale last night at Bloomie's. I got an enthusiastic, but not hard-sell (no one can hard-sell me) pitch partially while getting a complimentary Shiatsu back rub for just showing up. The salesman actually forgot to ask if I wanted to try the product on my facial skin! But another SA asked if I would like to try it. Sure! (BTW, the Shiatsu was done by a professional, not the salesman! Just clearing it up in case anyone was wondering.)

She took off my mu and applied this new not-a-serum-but-more-it-works-from-within-with-your-stem-cells. OK, jury is out on that.

Anyway, first application: SA/make-up artist applied the product and then finished the treatment off with their Platinum serum and moisturizer (both of which I use). I looked in the mirror and -- o res mirabilis!-- my skin looked really good. I had had a couple of stubborn rosacea spots on my cheeks, but suddenly my cheeks were clear. Could it be?? In that case this product is worth its weight in diamonds.

I get to start using my purchase on Feb 1 (when I pick it up). That first sampling of it was amazing. Wish me luck! I'll report back.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, let me know your experience when using for awhile! I really love some la prairie products, but I find them hit and miss at times. Very Happy
Pluto
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
I will post. I like *almost* all of their stuff. But not their cleanser, for example. I had a sample, and it's not rinseable enough for me. The moisturizers tend to be good.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
The la prairie products are so expensive.
Pluto
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
You're telling me, beautyrose! But they are really good. I don't want to be an ad for them here, LOL! They don't pay me. I recently picked up a few of their things in the Caribbean (duty free) that I would not have otherwise, for example their lip refining treatment -- and it's wonderful. (except 2x as much as you need comes out even with the lightest pump) I use their stuff very lightly to conserve my $$.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
Pluto wrote:
their lip refining treatment -- and it's wonderful. (except 2x as much as you need comes out even with the lightest pump)

Pluto, is this the one for lines above the lip? I have been eyeballing that one. It doesn't have many reviews on MUA, but the ones that are on there are good!
Pluto
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:21 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Pluto wrote:
their lip refining treatment -- and it's wonderful. (except 2x as much as you need comes out even with the lightest pump)

Pluto, is this the one for lines above the lip? I have been eyeballing that one. It doesn't have many reviews on MUA, but the ones that are on there are good!

The one I have is Lip Renewal Concentrate. It's in a white and silver long, slender pump. It's to exfoliate and plump up your lips. Maybe there's something else for lines.

I don't use it every day since it's $$$$. But if I use it every few days and maintain the good it does with lip emollients the effect lasts.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:22 am      Reply with quote
Pluto wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
Pluto wrote:

The one I have is Lip Renewal Concentrate. It's in a white and silver long, slender pump. It's to exfoliate and plump up your lips. Maybe there's something else for lines.

I don't use it every day since it's $$$$. But if I use it every few days and maintain the good it does with lip emollients the effect lasts.

Oh, it's CELLULAR Lip Renewal Concentrate. Making sure I got the name right, since they have so many products! Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Pluto wrote:

Oh, it's CELLULAR Lip Renewal Concentrate. Making sure I got the name right, since they have so many products! Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Thanks, Pluto. The one I am interested in is the Cellular Lip Line Plumper! I have never tried anything La Prairie but I am almost ready to buy this! I am waffling between this LP product and the Orlane one!
Pluto
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:42 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Pluto wrote:

Oh, it's CELLULAR Lip Renewal Concentrate. Making sure I got the name right, since they have so many products! Rolling Eyes

Thanks, Pluto. The one I am interested in is the Cellular Lip Line Plumper! I have never tried anything La Prairie but I am almost ready to buy this! I am waffling between this LP product and the Orlane one![/quote]

Check on line for prices. Are you in a town with a LaP counter? Check when you can get a gwp. I only buy locally when there's a promotion. I don't know anything about Orlane.

Decision, decisions, right? As they say on MUA, a first world problem Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Pluto wrote:

Decision, decisions, right? As they say on MUA, a first world problem Laughing

LOL! Definitely a first world problem! Laughing
LaPrairieSaksAtl

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
I have to say, I am SOOO excited about this product! My skin looks noticeably better with just one application. I am surprised by the price as well. The LP Caviar Intense Ampoule set is $570... The Cellular Power Infusion is $475 with more advanced technology!

I also love the fact that it can be incorporated into any skin care regimen. It doesn't need to be used with other LP products. Cellular Power Infusion will actually boost the effectiveness of whatever line you may currently be using.

May seem biased, but please go experience it for yourself. It is fabulous!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
LaPrairieSaksAtl wrote:
I have to say, I am SOOO excited about this product! My skin looks noticeably better with just one application. I am surprised by the price as well. The LP Caviar Intense Ampoule set is $570... The Cellular Power Infusion is $475 with more advanced technology!

I also love the fact that it can be incorporated into any skin care regimen. It doesn't need to be used with other LP products. Cellular Power Infusion will actually boost the effectiveness of whatever line you may currently be using.

Please don't take this the wrong way, however are you affiliated with the company at all? I couldn't help but notice your user name and thought perhaps you worked for LaPrairie? Which makes me a little skeptical if you do because I love to hear reviews from real people and not people affiliated with the company because obviously you would want to sell the products. If your not then I do apologize if you have taken this the wrong way. Just curious. Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
Don't feel bad Divine Diva, we all tend to think that especially when you get a massive rave on a first post, the user name just makes it a tad more suspicious! Rolling Eyes

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Don't feel bad Divine Diva, we all tend to think that especially when you get a massive rave on a first post, the user name just makes it a tad more suspicious! Rolling Eyes

I just get a little suspicious and can't help it, one of my traits I guess. Smile

I never tend to read reviews on sites affiliated with products/brands because I find that they never have a bad review in site and that also makes me a little suspicious because one product can't be right for everyone.
I guess I just like to read real reviews and real results whether good or bad from real people who don't have anything to gain from telling it how it is.

I do hope I haven't offended anyone just my views and I do have a habit of speaking my mind and telling the truth whether good or bad about products, as I want people and readers to then make up there own mind if it's for them or not. Smile
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:59 am      Reply with quote
LaPrairieSaksAtl wrote:
The Cellular Power Infusion is $475 with more advanced technology!

It certainly sounds great. Would you happen to be able to list the ingredients for it? TIA!
Pluto
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:06 am      Reply with quote
I'm looking forward to more information from the La Prairie-Saks sales associate.

The man at Bloomingdale's, where I shop for LP (unless I'm buying duty-free! But it's touch and go with what's available in the Carib.)said that a main ingredient in the new product is a red algae that grows through the snow up there in Switzerland. I would LOVE to know more. And I asked and, finally, cajoled. But I don't think the SAs were told more, so not his fault.

As I wrote earlier, my first application of the product truly made my skin look better. All that happened was my MU was sponged off and the new product applied and topped off with treatments from the Platinum line (which I use). So, I am looking forward to great things.

I don't think reviews from the companies themselves belong in sites like these. But I appreciate that the poster disclosed her or his association. And mind, I said *reviews*. I would love as much *information* as any company gives us. I want to hear what is in a product and how it works, not how wonderful it is.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:51 am      Reply with quote
La P. Cellular is so expensive for me
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Is this yet another "stem cell" slurry of some sort eg. human/plant based extracted from a beaker in some lab?
I still would love to know how any of these penetrate down to the dermis where they are supposed to stimulate our stem cells?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:48 am      Reply with quote
I love it when Science Fiction comes to beauty Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Pluto wrote:
I love it when Science Fiction comes to beauty Smile

LOL, and at a hefty price tag on top of that? Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am      Reply with quote
I was joking. Did you ever see those ancient movies with Boris Karloff where he's always after a "serum"?

I hear "serum" and I think about legions of men unfreezing and monkeys speaking. Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I just received this item today! Expensive, but supposedly you only need to use it a few times a year. Very Happy
Pluto
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:01 am      Reply with quote
I'm really stretching mine out. La P actually wants you to use the whole set up as one month-long treatment. As if!!

I've used 2 bottles, and one of them I got as their "gift". So I have 3 left. I'm wondering if I should use it now just before vacation.

Each bottle lasts me around 11 days.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hey lipglossdoll and pluto....wondering what your results/reviews on this product were?? Was it worth the hefty price tag?? I can have a "procedure" from my doc for that amount Question

Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |