Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Earthquake in New Zealand
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
Are there any members near by where it hit? I hope all is well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:04 am      Reply with quote
I hadn't heard about this (not listened to or read any news yet this morning). I do hope that everyone is okay.
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:33 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for mentioning this. My husband has relatives in Christchurch. They made it through the last earthquake ok. I hope they are alright. Wow, I can't believe it.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:55 am      Reply with quote
CNN has video which I imagine they will keep updating.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2011/02/22/nat.nz.earthquake.aftermath.tvnz?hpt=C2
secretly
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
I have a friend there who sent me pics of the last earthquake, her 150 year old home was demolished. She told me then it was so stressful she felt physically sick.

I just emailed her right before the quake but haven't heard this time. GOSH truly chilling. If I hear from her I'll let you know.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:23 am      Reply with quote
I've been watching on the news and twitter. Prayers for everyone. I think the Red Cross is collecting donations.
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:36 pm      Reply with quote
It seems like there is so much tragedy and turmoil in the world today -- whether man-made or natural disaster -- that I just can't get my head wrapped around it...

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:20 am      Reply with quote
I hope everyone will be OK, let’s pray for them.
Also wishing them would go through it and rebuild their homes.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:58 am      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
It seems like there is so much tragedy and turmoil in the world today -- whether man-made or natural disaster -- that I just can't get my head wrapped around it...

I feel the same way! And add that we're constantly being warned on TV, magazine, newspapers, websites of all the horrible disease and illness we might get or might need a pill for its really overwhelming.

Plus.........what about being attacked by terrorists, a deeper recession, being sued, getting in accidents, computers hacked, don't trust anyone! don't let kids out to play on and on, I never watch the local news, I can't handle the stress!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
Better prepare to get used to it for a while.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dan-dorfman/stars-signal-more-politic_b_811095.html
secretly
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
I heard from my friend, everything they have is demolished including their factory. Her husband was inside the factory and got out right after the quake and the factory came down right then!!!! She didn't lose anyone but said her friend lost 4 people, hard to fathom isn't it?

They're leaving Christchurch tomorrow. Very very chilling!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
secretly wrote:
I heard from my friend, everything they have is demolished including their factory. Her husband was inside the factory and got out right after the quake and the factory came down right then!!!! She didn't lose anyone but said her friend lost 4 people, hard to fathom isn't it?

They're leaving Christchurch tomorrow. Very very chilling!!!!

I am so happy that they are OK. Sad about her friends. Chilling for sure. It is hard for me to imagine this and hopefully never have to experience it.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |