Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Kérastase - Elixir Ultime
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:48 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this?

Or has anyone got a hair oil to recommend?

(I'm eyeing the Valmont one...)
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Huh. I tore off to the shops after work intent on buying this oil. Fortunately I tried a bit first - no way I could live with that smell... it triggered an almost instant headache!
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
Has anyone tried this?

Or has anyone got a hair oil to recommend?

(I'm eyeing the Valmont one...)

Shu Uemura Essence Absolue is good. I use it before I shampoo, leave it in for at least 10 minutes, then shampoo and my hair always looks great after.

http://www.shuuemuraartofhair-usa.com/styling/essence-absolue.htm?
feya
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Another one for Shu Uemura. Absolutely love it! Also use Morocan Oil treatment and very happy with it as well.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:17 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I have tried it but I much prefer the Valmont Hair Repairing Oil which can also be used in a similar way i.e. apply to hair for 20 minutes or more before washing or apply to hair after washing and while still damp (use much less with this method).

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Does the Valmont smell like the rest of the Valmont products (eg renewal face pack)? - I like that smell.

Otherwise, I'd be worried about ordering it at £100 without seeing/smelling it first - which I was fortunately able to do with the Kerastase (I am very susceptible to headaches with some scents)
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
The Valmont hair products have a different smell to the skincare products but it is quite pleasant.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I have it. I really like it, does not weigh my hair down at all. (mind you I have quite dry , curly hair that I straighten). Not sure how it would work if you tend to be on the fine or greasy side. Very Happy
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:13 am      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll, do you mean the Valmont hair oil? I received a sample, and now I'm really lusting over the full size.

I have also received a sample of the Kiehl's argan dry oil, which I haven't tried yet.

Now - I just have to track down a sample of the Shu Uemura!
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, it is the Kerastase product. Very Happy
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:15 am      Reply with quote
highly recommend this product:

Kerastase Serum Oleo Relax is made with a Nurti-Huile Complex and anti-frizz protection formula to transform hair, which becomes soothed and moisturised, boasting long-lasting volume and control. I rated 5/5, + the price is not tooo expensive.

Using It:
slightly oily to the touch liquid is use one or two pumps of it and massage it into towel dried hair and style it as you would do normally or you can use one pump and just evenly distribute it with your hands over a finished style for gloss and added control.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |