Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

LightStim plus Ageless Secret Gold
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Gidget
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
gidget - can you tell us what other products are in your routine?

Forgot to add: I do like to use 'Let's Make Collagen' as a mask - I leave it on for about 20 minutes then add a little water and rub it in more and then rinse off. Probably around once a week.

http://www.skinactives.com/product/detail.aspx?prodID=111
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Toby and others that use a mineral lamp. Do you think the results are better after the lamp or the AALS? I was going to purchase a lamp but, I figured the AALS was all I needed to use to get good results with the ASG. Does anyone use the lamp for other purposes besides facial treatments?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
Hi Toby and others that use a mineral lamp. Do you think the results are better after the lamp or the AALS? I was going to purchase a lamp but, I figured the AALS was all I needed to use to get good results with the ASG. Does anyone use the lamp for other purposes besides facial treatments?

Hey Packratmack Smile
I love the mineral lamp but it might be best if I discuss it on the regular ASG thread so Gidget can keep the main talk here for ASG and the Lighstim. If you don't mind I will answer that question there Wink .
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=39478&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=875

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby - yes, I'd love to reserve this for mostly talk on the combo of Ageless Secret Gold and The LightStim. I am trying to restrain from buying the mineral lamp - which according to Toby and sister on the ASG thread - sounds amazing. I am determined to stick with ONE thing right now and really give it a huge whirl!

Thanks in advance Packratmack for bringing that question to the other thread and I think Toby just put up a great answer for you.

Gidget wave
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:28 am      Reply with quote
I posted this on the other thread as well. While I am certain there are many wonderful aspects of using the mineral lamp, it IS NOT necessary in order to see results. I would say I've been using the combo of the ASG with the Lightstim for about a week and a half now. Every night for 3 mins. on each section of my face. I did not have an ounce of sag due to using facial exercises (Facercise), but did have some lower face gauntness due to being thin and definitely wrinkling due to thinner, delicate skin and many years of side sleeping. While these lines started to diminish once I forced myself to sleep on my back, they were still there. Since the use of this combination, my facial lines are becoming less and less apparent. ONE AND A HALF WEEKS LADIES!!! I have also noticed my facial skin seems to be somewhat fuller. Not the same dramatic results that Toby has experienced, but again I am only on the regimen for as week and a half. I feel that something truly amazing is occurring and even though I don't quite understand the exact "science" behind this process, I am truly blown away!! Best wishes to all of you in your efforts to remain youthful and vibrant in the years to come! Aprile Smile
Gidget
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:45 am      Reply with quote
See, that's what I'm looking for. Someone getting great results using the combo of Ageless Secret Gold and LightStim only! Thank you so much for sharing. Your results so far are very very similar to what I am seeing.

Keep us posted on this winning duo! Very Happy Very Happy

Gidget
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
The results from ASG don't take long to show up. Add the Lightstim and it's ASG on steroids!
Toby mentioned at one point how the AALS brings the cheekbone into focus and helps with the lifting aspect of the ASG. This is something I've noticed also: a great outcome of this duo!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
Did you ever use the ASG with only the AALS? Or have you always used the lamp?

Thanks Sister Very Happy

G
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Is anyone using Ageless Secret Original and not the Gold formula and still seeing results? I am using regular AS with the AALS. It seems my skin feels plumper right after I spray it on.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
I think it's useful to remember that ASG was recommending using the mineral lamp as a treatment primarily to provide heat (as well as its other properties I suppose). But now that they have become acquainted with the AALS they are now recommending that and even selling it on the website.

I am sure that it is not necessary to own both devices - unless you want the mineral lamp to treat other conditions. If you already own an AALS, then just stick with that.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
I am also interested in this question. Is anyone using the Ageless Secret (not the ASG), and if so, does it work better with the Light Stim? I have one from a while back, and could never really see a difference. I was all set to give it to a friend but she has fillers and was afraid they would make them go away faster--is that true? So, I still have the light but have not used it in years. I am still in my early thirties and thought the Ageless Secret would be better for me right now.
I have some mild hyperpigmentation, very shallow fine lines, and some fat loss on my face.
Any infrmation would be very much appreciated.
packratmack wrote:
Is anyone using Ageless Secret Original and not the Gold formula and still seeing results? I am using regular AS with the AALS. It seems my skin feels plumper right after I spray it on.

esme:D
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Gidget wrote:

Thanks Sister Very Happy

G

In the very beginning I used ASG with AALS only. Then I bought the Superstar Tx Cool Laughing and added the mineral lamp. I alternate days - nights actually with these. So maybe I shouldn't be posting here since I've added the ML. I do think the ASG with AALS is probably sufficient as Keliu said.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Gidget wrote:

Thanks Sister Very Happy

G

In the very beginning I used ASG with AALS only. Then I bought the Superstar Tx Cool Laughing and added the mineral lamp. I alternate days - nights actually with these. So maybe I shouldn't be posting here since I've added the ML. I do think the ASG with AALS is probably sufficient as Keliu said.

I guess we need a mineral lamp + ASG thread too! Laughing We'll take over the forum with all our Ageless Secret threads.
Jackie284
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:43 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I worried the AALS would make fillers disappear quicker, which is why I've held off trying it. Does anybody know if the mineral lamp would do the same thing to fillers? I had not even heard of a mineral lamp before reading this thread,

thanks

Jackie xx
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:44 am      Reply with quote
I haven't heard that either one dissipate fillers but I'm open for others opinions. This isn't the thread for discussing this - maybe on the volumes long AALS thread???? Someone may have already answered about any effect on fillers.

ASG + AALS is a winner I can tell you that. You may not need fillers once you get in the groove.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
I don't believe that there's any concrete evidence that LEDs dissipate fillers either.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:30 am      Reply with quote
reading this thread again with interest, I had left it due to me being one of the ones where ASG did not deliver. I dont have a lightstim, but am seriously thinking of gettng one, and trying the asg and AALS combination. Even if the ASG combo doesnt deliver, I would still be able to use the AALS which I would have got eventually anyway.
Gidget
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:23 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:

I guess we need a mineral lamp + ASG thread too! Laughing We'll take over the forum with all our Ageless Secret threads.

Laughing Laughing
Gidget
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:26 am      Reply with quote
zizi wrote:
reading this thread again with interest, I had left it due to me being one of the ones where ASG did not deliver. I dont have a lightstim, but am seriously thinking of gettng one, and trying the asg and AALS combination. Even if the ASG combo doesnt deliver, I would still be able to use the AALS which I would have got eventually anyway.

Sounds like a plan that's a winner to me! Let us know how it goes for you and remember to keep faithful to the program. Be sure and get in your 3 minutes per area with the LightStim after your sprays of ASG. I even do this - since heat seems to help - I let my AALS "preheat" - in other words I turn it on for a few minutes prior OR I work the areas that are the least of my worries first and then by the time I get to my N/L area and neck, etc... it is very warm. My tip for the day Wink

Good luck!

Gidget
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:32 am      Reply with quote
zizi wrote:
reading this thread again with interest, I had left it due to me being one of the ones where ASG did not deliver. I don't have a lightstim, but am seriously thinking of getting one, and trying the asg and AALS combination. Even if the ASG combo doesn't deliver, I would still be able to use the AALS which I would have got eventually anyway.

Most all the Lightstim owners love their light so making that purchase would be a wise in my opinion. Also there have been good reviews here of the combination, I know that the addition of the Lightstim with ASG is when I noticed the big changes. Shock If you have a chance to listen to the radio interview the last part addresses the use of the Lightstim and why the combination enhances the affect of both.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
At the risk of being tarred and feathered, I'm thinking that you LightStim users are just reaping the long term rewards of what that LED can do...

Anyhoo, I don't use anything but 2 simple DIY serums, and I've claimed the same outstanding results you guys are talking about, for years now.

Just sayin..... Wink

P.S. I wonder if I added in the magic water if I'd look 30 again... Laughing (I'll have to keep tabs on Keliu for the lowdown Very Happy )

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Gidget
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
I'm new to LightStim and I think I am seeing things that only those who have used it long term are seeing.

That's my take on it anyway.

Gidget
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Gidget wrote:
zizi wrote:

Sounds like a plan that's a winner to me! Let us know how it goes for you and remember to keep faithful to the program. Be sure and get in your 3 minutes per area with the LightStim after your sprays of ASG. I even do this - since heat seems to help - I let my AALS "preheat" - in other words I turn it on for a few minutes prior OR I work the areas that are the least of my worries first and then by the time I get to my N/L area and neck, etc... it is very warm. My tip for the day Wink

Good luck!

Gidget

I preheat mine too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Gidget wrote:
zizi wrote:

Good luck!

Gidget

I preheat mine too.

Great minds!! Idea Idea
StevieW

Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:44 am      Reply with quote
hi there.. I got this site from a couple people with whom I have been discussing ASG & Lightstim
I am a blogger -- and have been writing about beauty for about 14 years in print and online. I was covering the Women's Conference and a major blog network.
I ran across the Lightstim courtesy of my friends at Armani doing VIP booth /makeup touchups as well as the booth inside the show. I saw before and afters and the actual scientific informatiom that showed me it was serious. I got a Lightstim and their skincare. I used it for a while and then intermittently.. as it was supposed to be used 3-4 x a week

I heard from someone asking me about ASG and I checked it out and sent a note to the site asking for information. I got a lot of information back and it was pretty rapid too.
I was on the phone with the product head for about an hour asking all kinds of questions.

Having tried every LED light on the market-- and nott seen anything work until Lightstim, I was surprised to hear about using the ASG together with it and how effective it could be.
I got a bottle of AGS and tried it.. and surprisingly --saw changes in 2 treatments. I have been using the ASG and Lightstim 2x a day for 2-3 mins per area-- usually 2-- and seen a remarkable improvment in about 10 days. lines had diminished and the tone, texture and facial contours have improved remarkably. Some people have asked me what was new because my face had a glow.. and it wasn't because of makeup. I actually forgot to put on skincare yesterday because I looked good--except I noticed some circles and wondered why they were there. at 6 PM I found the skincare + makeup sitting on the sink.. because I hadn't put it on.
That's how good I looked.
surprised yes!!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |