Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:11 am      Reply with quote
I have had dry lips pretty much all of my life. No matter the season, my lips would always be peeling and cracking and no matter what treatment I used, whether home-made or store-bought, NOTHING would work. I eventually had to put layer upon layer of chapstick throughout the day and nothing ever truly helped. Then I heard about this aquaphor ointment and my lips are FINALLY hydrated. Nothing has ever worked quite as well as this has. I've only been using it for a week and my lips are now plump and moisturized! I barely even need to use chapstick throughout the day now (aside from sunscreen chapstick). Not to mention, this product is so cheap and you get such a big size for what you pay for. Definitely worth it! Some people compare it to vaseline, and while it does have about 50% petrolatum, it is nothing like vaseline at all. I've tried vaseline before, slathering it on top of my chapstick or just using it alone, but nothing has worked quite as well.

Not only can you use it for your lips, but you can use it for any kind of wound as well. It is truly amazing how well this thing works!
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi Oasis,
I completely agree with you! It is definitely a staple at my house. I'm always recommending it to all of the Obagi users as well!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Yeah! And I forgot to mention that many accutane users on MUA have claimed that this is the only product out there to have worked on their dry lips. So if your lips are chronically peeling, then get this asap!

If you live in Canada, they sell this at SDM now
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
Aquaphor is great for ragged cuticles also!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Oh lordie...Aquaphor lifer here! Laughing

I agree wholeheartedly, that stuff saved my lips when nothing else did and I learned about it from another EDS'er way, way back. It's been a face saver too, whenever I try something that doesn't agree too much with it! I am never without a tube and have it in my purse at ALL times Very Happy

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Oh lordie...Aquaphor lifer here! Laughing

I agree wholeheartedly, that stuff saved my lips when nothing else did and I learned about it from another EDS'er way, way back. It's been a face saver too, whenever I try something that doesn't agree too much with it! I am never without a tube and have it in my purse at ALL times Very Happy

Hmm what do you mean by "face saver?" Is there another use for it that I don't know of?!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
I meant for when I was using retin-a for the first time...it calmed my irritation around my mouth and chin.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
OH I see... darn, I thought you were gonna tell me it would work with acne and milia lol
rockhugger
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Aquaphor saved the life of my lips too!

The only thing better... The Body Shop's Cocoa butter lip care.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:19 am      Reply with quote
Oh I forgot to mention this is great for dry feet as well. Just slather some on and put some socks over it at night and you'll wake up to super smooth feet! There's just so many things to do with this, it's wonderful!
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |