Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skincare lines tips ? :D
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Jen90

Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Very Happy
So, I'm 21 years old and I rarely ever used any skincare product. Lately, I thought I should start doing that now instead of regretting it later Sad my face has uneven tone, I'm not sure what type it is but when I touch it it's soft, and I have big pores on my nose Sad
I'm now confused on what to buy, I read that using and layering products from same line give better results. So I been reading about a lot of products and I'm in torn between
SK-II Cellumination Cream/Essence/Whitening Source Derm Definition
And
SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel/Revitalizing Toner
And I really have no idea which to choose between (C E Ferulic) and (Phloretin CF) I read a lot about them and how each of them has its own benefit, some even said they both can be used at same time (impossible for me since I'm a student and not a gold mine)

I already bought many other products from other stores to try out but they're not as expensive as those 2 products lines, I figured instead of wasting all my money I should ask first
Very Happy So bless me with your knowledge, even if you recommend other skincare products since I'm officially lost in this area. Any help is appreciated, sorry for my terrible English and thank you in advance Smile
CarrieH
5% products discount

Mon May 09, 2011 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi Jen90
For your uneven skin tone use should use Rodan + Fields Reverse. This regimen exfoliates, lightens, brightens, and protects your skin. (products recognized on Allure Magazines's A List). I've also noticed a reduction in the size of my pores. Probably due to the fact that the Reverse exfoliating wash is getting rid of dead skin cells and keeping them from collecting in my pores. Just a thought Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 09, 2011 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
A skincare line that is inexpensive and is very natural is Bellaboo. It is geared towards teens and younger women. It is very reasonably priced. It has a good cleanser, exfoliator and moisturizer.

My daughter skin was getting very oily and her pores were really showing. I had tried a number of different products and nothing worked. They were too anti-aging for her skin and only increased the oiliness OR they dried out her skin too much. I wasn't able to find anything that gave her what her skin needed.
http://www.bellaboobabe.com/ is the main site. I have purchased mine from here: http://well.ca/brand/bellaboo.html

My daughter is younger than you (she is 12), but I thought the line was worth mentioning to you. It has done wonders for her skin. Anyone I have recommended it to have been very happy. A friend of mine gave it to her nieces who are in their 20's and they love it.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |