Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Spa Party Ideas?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
turkGRL

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:34 am      Reply with quote
My girlfriends and I are planning a at home spa party for our other girl friend. She just had a rough pregnancy and birth. Mom and baby are doing fine, but now we want to do something nice for her. She can't get away for a spa day so we want to take it to her.

We have a friend who has friend who is a massage therapist, so she's coming for the guest of honor only, which is fine, it's her day. But there will be about 12 of us and we'd all like to enjoy ourselves with her. So we're planning to light candles, play soothing music, I'm buying fluffy robes at walmart for all of us. Some one else is getting slippers.

Need help with spa facial type ideas? We can't spend a fortune and products have to be available to us in the USA. But we need a cleanser, moisturizer, some masks perhaps? Can you do more than one? And then any other ideas. Maybe something for our legs, a tanner, etc. There's only one bathroom, so we can't really need to wash things off much. Be a little crowded.

Maybe if things are affordable, we can create some gift bags to take home. We were already going to do a goodie bag with some healthy snacks and water. But if we can get samples of things that would work too.

But again, the emphasis is on the mommy of honor so any ideas for her and us would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Rhassoul clay masks are wonderful and can be done very inexpensively. Try MountainRoseHerbs.com for rhassoul clay = works on every skin type....

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:41 am      Reply with quote
In-home spa parties are all the rage right now. There is nothing better than hanging out with close friends and enjoying spa treatments together. A few simple touches can turn any place into a spa retreat. Have a variety of different spa treatments for guests to try during your girls night spa party. Set up different stations for facial masks, manicures and pedicures.
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
At the risk of making it a sales event...

You could invite a distributor from a makeup company... like Arbonne, or Mary Kay to come and let you try their products.

Free can't get better, and I imagine some of their products are better than grabbing something cheap???? If people buy product, then your new mommy friend could be given the credit??? for product for her?

Also, honestly? I'd skip the robes and slippers. Tell everyone to bring their own and hire our for mani/pedi's... They can be simple pedi's Perhaps a buffing with no polish?

Or MaryKay does a Satin Hands thing... You could all paint each others nails after doing that little treatment. Or supply those cheap nail buffers to give the nails a nice finish no wet polish.

Have the massause do 10-15 minute neck and upper back. Each person can sign up and pay for their own. Usually, $10-15 dollars?

Or if you know someone that is AMAZING at eyebrow shaping. Bring them in.

Same company can let you demo make-up. You can all play with looks and colors.

Have fun... What a nice thing to do!

Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |