Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Obagi Clear/Bender
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
luckylady
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
I just got my Obagi nu-derm kit today! Yay!

So I purchased the travel kit and it contains:

gentle cleanser
toner
clear
exfoderm
blender
healthy skin protections

I think I have a good idea as far as what needs to be used daily for day and night. The brochure that comes with it says clear should be used both morning and night, is that necessary? I was thinking maybe only using clear during the day and only blender(w/tretinoin) in the evenings. What do you ladies think?
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
it should be fine,,,, use both morning and night , u can see the result very quick.....well ,,,still depends... whether there is something that have light sensitive for example,vc stuff.
Dee28
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
You can use the Clear in the morning and then Retin A mixed with Blender at night. If you have stubborn areas of pigmentation you can apply Clear at night (before Blender/Retin A) just on the dark spots. Hope this helps.
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi LuckyLady,
For optimal results, you should use the Clear both am and pm. Have you already purchased Retin A? You will definitely need it; it's the real cornerstone of the system.

Also, make sure you don't "skimp" on the product. Try to use the amounts suggested in the directions.

Good Luck! We'll be rooting for you! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations!
The only thing that you forgot is the Retin-A, you will need this with Obagi blender.

Obagi Clear must be used morning and night before bed-time.

Obagi Blender must be used only at NIGHT with Retin-A (pea-size). Do not use more.

Without Retin-A, your kit is not complete I am afraid Sad

luckylady wrote:

gentle cleanser
toner
clear
exfoderm
blender
healthy skin protections

I think I have a good idea as far as what needs to be used daily for day and night. The brochure that comes with it says clear should be used both morning and night, is that necessary? I was thinking maybe only using clear during the day and only blender(w/tretinoin) in the evenings. What do you ladies think?
luckylady
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for the great feedback.

Jade- Actually I forgot to add my kit came with tretinon .05% but what I didn't realize was that you are only suppose to use a pea size! I've been using the same amount as the blender. Is that why my face is bright red and it looks like i have developed two small rashes.

jade-1234 wrote:
Congratulations!
The only thing that you forgot is the Retin-A, you will need this with Obagi blender.

Obagi Clear must be used morning and night before bed-time.

Obagi Blender must be used only at NIGHT with Retin-A (pea-size). Do not use more.

Without Retin-A, your kit is not complete I am afraid Sad

luckylady wrote:

gentle cleanser
toner
clear
exfoderm
blender
healthy skin protections

Dee28
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:24 am      Reply with quote
You are supposed to use 1/2-1g retin a with 1/2g blender. 1g is roughly the distance from the beginning of the O to the end of the A on the obagi bottles.

Hope this helps.
havana8

Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:30 am      Reply with quote
The continuation of this thread can be found here http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=41946 We are closing this thread so as to keep the replies together for those following or trying to assist. Thank you.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |