Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Product for eyelids that are puffy and starting to sag
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Floyd
5% products discount

Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi!

I have been reading some of the posts on this board and was wondering if anyone could suggest any products for the eyelid area, specifically addressing puffiness and sagging. I am only 26 years old but my eyelids are slowly starting to sag. I'm looking for something that will give it a permanent lift. Please help. I have tried so many eye creams and wasted thousands of dollars on so many products -- help! Thank you so much ... looking forward to your replies.
diderot
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Try GM collin time correction eye gel cream. It works overnite for me.

D

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi I'd try Decleor Serum Hydrotenseur - Eye Contour Firming Serum. Its fantastic!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:01 am      Reply with quote
Gucci wrote:
Hi I'd try Decleor Serum Hydrotenseur - Eye Contour Firming Serum. Its fantastic!

This stuff works then?
Can you use it all around the eye area? I love Decleor products and was thinking about purchasing this. May try and get a sample first though.
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi Toe...

I love this product, I dont use it all the time, just when my eyes look like they need it!, maybe 2 weeks of every month!!.. I also use the decleor Eye Masque as well, but normally put this on when I go to bed and cleanse it off in the morning (about once a week). Both these products make my eyes far less puffy, reduce the dark circles, and do reduce lines. I also once a month use the Gatineau collagen eye pads, just relax for 30 mins with them on....

I do use all these products all over my upper and lower lid, they dont irritate my eyes at all.

Suzanne

Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
I use Orlane Anti-Fatigue Absolute Skin Recovery Concentrate after late nights and this works well for refreshing and perking up the area and also reducing any puffiness. I'm not sure about sagging though. I only use this as a special treat though because it's rather expensive. The little vial WILL last longer than 10 times but you'll need to find some other eye pads (I got similar ones on eBay).

Dr Hauschka also makes something that seems similar (their Eye Solace stuff) but I have not tried this myself.

Btw, Cellcosmet Eye Contour cream can be used on the eyelids and it does not make them puffy. I think you should probably try to address WHY you have puffy lids - applying eye cream on the lid area (most eye creams should not be applied to the eyelid area AFAIK), allergies etc...
raydean
5% products discount

Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:30 am      Reply with quote
You should try the Airbrush that they showed on Oprah for the eyes and puffiness, plus it helps to fight wrinkles. And you should try the FlatLine collagen complex that helps to relax the facial muscles and firms the skin with the collagen. These are working great for me. I get them either on Ebay or atwww.new-raves.com I haven't seen the FlatLine anywhere but Ebay or the site above, but it's great stuff.
Floyd
5% products discount

Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:39 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for your replies! I have compiled a list and will definitely try them out. I discovered on the Sephora website that their most popular eye cream is the Caudalie Eye Lifting Serum. I tried it for about 3 days and have noticed a bit of improvement in the sagging, will try it for a bit longer. Does anyone else have any other eye creams to suggest for sagging eyelids? I have also read about the facial exercises for the heavy eyelids and it sound promising. Will definitely try that out to. Thanks!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:27 am      Reply with quote
I don't know much about the other products recommend but it is hard to find an eye treatment designed for the eye lids. I know several woman on the forum that use and like Janson-Becketts Vitalizing Serum for Eyelids. They are packed in six ampules. Each ampule lasts for several treatment.

The only serum uniquely for applying directly to Eyelids!

A light, herbal complex that offers advanced protection against upper-eyelid withering. Also helps to moisturize and firm the delicate eyelid area. Also now helps lighten darkness under eyes. For use day or night.

You can PM me if you have any questions on the ampules.

Winnie
Janson-Beckett, Cape Cod, MA
aprilha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:21 am      Reply with quote
hi i have this problem with my eyelids.. i don't know if this is due to puffiness?! Question

i am supposed to be double eyelid'ed... and recently..(a year or so) my left eyelid has become... quadriple eyelid... it just won't go back to my double eyelid ... with uneven eyelids i look so queer...

do you think these serums for eyelids will help??
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:29 am      Reply with quote
aprilha wrote:
hi i have this problem with my eyelids.. i don't know if this is due to puffiness?! Question

i am supposed to be double eyelid'ed... and recently..(a year or so) my left eyelid has become... quadriple eyelid... it just won't go back to my double eyelid ... with uneven eyelids i look so queer...

do you think these serums for eyelids will help??

Please explain more about double eyelid. All I can tell you is that the Eyelid Ampules will help firm the eye area (safe and made for lid). I wish I started using products for my lid 10 years ago. Bad Grin If we were born with no eyelid showing certainly it won't change that. What it will do is help the upper eye area not get saggy.
aprilha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:24 am      Reply with quote
im not sure how exactly to describe this... i think caucasians and mostly westerners... all have a fold on their eyelid (double eyelid i call it haha)

but im a chinese... and alot of us have single eyelid (no fold)

and my quadriple eyelid is like 4-5 folds on my eyelid...

is that clear enough??? i tried my best haha
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
I get what you mean aprilha, but I'm not sure what you can do about it. I would consult a dermatologist on that one..
singingdolphin81

Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
aprilha:

I know you posted your post several years ago - but I have the same problem you described (I am Asian) and have been endlessly searching the internet for anything that might help my 'one sagging eyelid' or you could call it '4 fold eyelid'... Crying or Very sad

Were you able to find a cream that helped with this? I found that the droopingness seems to get worse when I am tired or if my eyes are dry. Anything you have found that helps with this, I would really appreciate knowing about..
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
My favourite eye cream is Karin Herzog's. I am also using Skin Biology's Super GHK cream on my eyelids (night time only) to help heal the scars from bleph surgery. The skin feels tighter around my eyes after I use it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:06 am      Reply with quote
Try afirm1, which contains the Retin A, which can help the collagen rebuild, and improve the sag. If the sag is too serious, the best way is a surgical way.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:17 am      Reply with quote
I just had my upper eye lids done (bleph). While I'm older than you are (44yrs), the DR still considered my young for the procedure. I am very happy with the results. If you have too much skin on your upper eye lids, you can't get rid of it by weight loss or treatments. It will only get worse the more you age. My DR told me that the procedure normally lasts 10yrs, but that is only because you will continue to age .. so obviously your eye lids will as well. HOWEVER, the skin that was removed won't come back. He said that many of his patients never end up having another procedure. As far as procedures go, it wasn't too expensive. My doctor did it in his office. It took less than 1.5hrs.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:06 am      Reply with quote
What about facial exercises - they're better than any cream in my opinion for firming up the eyes and there are some great free ones. Look here:

http://www.evafraser.com/facial_fitness.html

There is an eyelid exercise free foryou to try that will combat that very issue!
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the link Theresa Mary. I have heard others mention facial exercises, but hadn't seen a link to one.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Have you ever been to the Stop the thyroid madness site? Puffiness around the eyes is a symptom of hypothyroidism and I thought you might want to rule that out.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
Derma Wand high frequency treatments and lymphatic drainage massage work great to keep my eye area in nice condition.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
whirleegig wrote:
Have you ever been to the Stop the thyroid madness site? Puffiness around the eyes is a symptom of hypothyroidism and I thought you might want to rule that out.

There are many symptoms of hypothyroidism, I know my doctor checks for anything that needs to be checked out!

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hypothyroidism/DS00353/DSECTION=symptoms

Symptoms
By Mayo Clinic staff
Thyroid gland
The signs and symptoms of hypothyroidism vary widely, depending on the severity of the hormone deficiency. But in general, any problems you do have tend to develop slowly, often over a number of years.

At first, you may barely notice the symptoms of hypothyroidism, such as fatigue and sluggishness, or you may simply attribute them to getting older. But as your metabolism continues to slow, you may develop more obvious signs and symptoms. Hypothyroidism signs and symptom may include:

Fatigue
Sluggishness
Increased sensitivity to cold
Constipation
Pale, dry skin
A puffy face
Hoarse voice
An elevated blood cholesterol level
Unexplained weight gain
Muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness
Pain, stiffness or swelling in your joints
Muscle weakness
Heavier than normal menstrual periods
Brittle fingernails and hair
Depression

Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |