Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Elixia Skincare TPM Delivery
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Bermie2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:59 am      Reply with quote
This skincare range is being featured on TVSN at the moment (Australia shopping network)

There are two ranges...

Elixia High Performance All Over Anti-Ageing...

Elixia High Performance All Over Anti-Ageing Set
The only high performance, wrinkle-relaxing skincare range with the power of an Anti-Ageing Multi Complex Peptide formula plus patented TPM Delivery Technology developed to balance the reduction of the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines during the day with the elasticity while you sleep. Results show TPM offers 4x greater absorption of key ingredients into skin, and is show to penetrate skin more effectively.

Daily Skin Smoothing Lotion 30g
A potent anti-ageing, injection free formula, scientifically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle depth in 28 days. Retinol, CoQ10 and Carnosine help maintain the skins elasticity and help protect skin from free radical damage. Also contains sunscreen.

Night Renew Complex 30g
A fragrance free, multi-active complex formula with potent anti-ageing ingredients that works while you sleep to help smooth the appearance of wrinkles and restore skins elasticity and firmness. Also contains Retinol, CoQ10 and Carnosine.

Eye Brightening Fluid 10ml
A lightweight, anti-ageing fluid designed for everyday use that is scientifically proven to revive tired looking eyes and visibly smooth eye contours. Natural Rosewater refreshes and brightens eyes

Elixia Natural Anti Ageing...

Elixia Natural Anti-Ageing Total Care Pack
A scientifically proven, ant-ageing skincare range developed with nature-based multi-vitamin ingredients and patented TPM Delivery Technology, specifically chosen to work in synergy with each other to hydrate and nourish the skin as well as fight the visible sings of ageing. Results show TPM offers 4x greater absorption of key ingredients into skin, and is show to penetrate skin more effectively. TPM is a patented delivery technology developed from natural Vitamin E. Free from Parabens, formaldehydes, sulphates, phthalates, paraffins, artificial colours and dyes, synthetic fragrance, SLS and SLESs, DEAs.

Multi Action Eye Serum 15ml
A nature based daily treatment specifically designed for the delicate eye area. Anti-oxidants including Vitamin C, E and Resveratrol help fight lines and reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffy eyes.

Nourishing Anti-Oxidant Serum 30ml
Lightweight facial serum with multi-vitamins and natural botanical oils specifically formulated to help preserve skin suppleness and elasticity.

Multi Action Cream Cleanser 120ml
Gentle, Soap-free, nature based cleanser formulated to remove skin impurities and make-up without stripping it of essential oils and nutrients.

Multi V Moisturiser 50ml
A light nature based facial moisturiser with the benefits of multi vitamins to help fight the visible signs of ageing on the skin

This is just from their website, all their products have something called TPM (deliveres product deeper into the skin, primarily used for pain medication patches )

I have just ordered the High Performance Set..its reasonably priced so I will give it a go.

Anyone else tried it?
havana8

Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:43 am      Reply with quote
I think Bushy has. Smile

ETA: Here is her review thread http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=38726 + a few isolated posts here and here.
Bermie2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:44 am      Reply with quote
thanks Havana!

the TPM seems interesting, it seems these products can be used with other products, it appears to carry serums etc deeper into the skin.
havana8

Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:31 am      Reply with quote
I hope you post back if you try them, Bermie. I've been tempted to order them myself! Laughing
Elixia

Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,

Keep an eye on the Elixia(R) website [www (dot) elixia (dot) com (dot) au] over the next two weeks, E-Commerce is coming soon - which will allow you to purchase directly from the Elixia(R) website.

In the meantime both the Natural Anti-Ageing (Green) range and the High Performance (Pink) range are available via TVSN's website.

And lastly, as seen on TodayTonight: Elixia(R) BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Creme will be arriving late April 2011.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
This looks really interesting, thanks for the req. Very Happy
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:02 am      Reply with quote
I had a sample of one of the new products (Instant Wrinkle Fix Concentrate) and it certainly seemed to smooth out the fine lines. I am looking forward to trying all the new products.
It is a bit confusing about the new products as the Elixia website says there are 5 new products but there are only 3 on TVSN, none of which are the Daily Skin Smoothing Lotion or the Night Renew Complex.
In the natural Range which is the original, I love the cleanser and it has now become my favourite cleanser. Easy to use, gentle but effective and rinses off completely.

5% products discount

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:21 am      Reply with quote
I stumbled on Elixia in my hunt to find more info on the Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge products that use their Syntoc Actif system which I've discovered is TPM Technology. I'd love more thoughts on whether this technology is legit.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:16 am      Reply with quote
mrslid wrote:
I stumbled on Elixia in my hunt to find more info on the Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge products that use their Syntoc Actif system which I've discovered is TPM Technology. I'd love more thoughts on whether this technology is legit.

I don't fully understand how TPM works but when you use the Elixia products, you know instantly that they are different because they absorb into the skin like no other product I have ever used. The majority of skincare products seem to sit on the surface but the Elixia products are different and I guess it is the TPM technology that does that. Anyone that has used these products will understand what I am saying about the difference in absorption.
I think they are brilliant.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:53 am      Reply with quote
Some pertinent reading:

http://www.cosmeticsdesign-europe.com/Market-Trends/Phosphagenics-debuts-Elixia-skin-care-range-with-TPM-technology

TPM Technology is patented - so there should be some patent information floating around somewhere.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,

If you want to know more detailed information about the Elixia range, please have a look at our new Elixia website to learn more about the Science and Technology behind the brand, as well as the scientifically proven results of our latest Elixia Cellulite Contour Creme product.

It's all a culmination of 10 years of research and development.

elixia . com . au/science-research provides a comprehensive overview

Also available at selected Myer department stores Australia-wide.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |