Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Home peel planner
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
diderot
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:35 am      Reply with quote
I'd like to share my military skin shedding planning here:

For a jumpstart, I do 60% Gly acid(buffered) on sundays.
Sunday - 60% peel->Aloe gel as a mask to soothe
Monday - Dermalogica MultiVitamin power mask (resting day)to smoothe and condition
Wednesday - gentle cleansing mask or whitening mask
Thur - vitamin C mask or Dermalogica gently cream exfoliant
Fri - DermaE microdermabrasion
Sat- moisturizing mask

and it goes on and on, I am supposed to do this for 6 weeks for an agressive fresh start.

So far so good ( I didn't messed up the timing of the acid) Freckles and acne scars are almost gone, wrinkles on forehead is less visible. Face is much smoother. Been doing this for 5 weeks now, my skin really improved a lot.

With all the dead skin on face, it can create wrinkles and pimples. So the goal here is to constantly get rid of the dead layer.

Downside, your skin might be more sun-sensitive now, so sunscreen has to be your next best friend.

After the initial 6 weeks, I can reduced it to once every 2 weeks or so....

I decided to make up this planner to remind me what stage I am at during the 7 days period. Works well.

I got all my acid atwww.platinumskincare.com
Hope this helps someone out there,
D

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:51 am      Reply with quote
Holy cow – that looks really hardcore to my inexperienced eyes! I don’t think I’d have the nerve to do all that myself at home so I admire your bravery! Hope it turns out as well as you hope!! Smile
RNB68
5% products discount

Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi diderot. I'm on a similar regimen. I have found I like lactic acid a little better than glycolic and tca for peels. It seems to produce the same results for me but is less drying. I still use glycolic creams/cleansers though, from Platinum SC. I really need to start writing my progress down though. I was trying to keep track of when I had started peels, CP's, etc., but some of the information seems to have disappeared from my MSN calendar Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:05 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I definitely have to write them down.

carekate, I know it sounds harsh, but I only do the acid peel for 3 mins each sunday, and the result on the whole new skin jumpstart course is really giving me better result than IPL.

D

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:32 am      Reply with quote
My apology everyone, I thought my planing was perfect, BUT 60% peel every sunday is in fact too much for my skin, gonna try once every 2 weeks now

D Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:59 am      Reply with quote
For the last three weeks I've been doing a Sunday 40% lactic acid peel from MUAC for 3-5 minutes and started CSRX Age-Limit Serum on a daily basis a week later. My skin is more toned and clear than it has been in years (I'm 44). I'm not even wearing foundation now and I've never been able to do that in the past.

A few months ago I tried the Obagi system thinking it would give me the same effects, but it only dried my skin out and I never stopped purging. After several weeks I gave it up.

-Cheri
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
wow...you girls have guts! I wouldn't do anything over 10% at home...

Did you see a dermatologist before starting these regimens?
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
My derm suggested I could get a glycolic chemical peel every two weeks at her office so I'm sure 40% lactic would be acceptable to her. It's supposed to be way less irritating than glycolic. No drying whatsoever, but I guess it could be for some folks. And the best thing is...no purging.

-Cheri
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Cheri, where do you buy this stuff?
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
lianne wrote:
Cheri, where do you buy this stuff?

Here you go:

http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/

I ordered the 1/2 sample 40% lactic kit and it should last me a couple of months doing one peel per week.

-Cheri
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks cheri! That's some crazy shipping cost to Canada...$13!
Minx
5% products discount

Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:38 am      Reply with quote
THANKS! I just ordered the 40% Glycolic/ 15% Salicylic peel from platinumskincare.com for my acne-riddled skin. I am excited about trying it! Any advice on application? How much time did you *really* leave it on?
Very Happy
Thanks again for the rec.!
Minx
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |