Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

'Nourish Skin Tight' Body firming lotion- anyone tried it?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Pollyanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:25 am      Reply with quote
I've just ordered some of this because it's looks so awesome and everything I come across on it on the web sounds so great and it's low chemical! I found this quote on a generic site called Livestrong that wasn't even promoting it and it said this randomly in an article about skin tightening:
Quote:
One of the most highly recommended body-firming lotions is Nourish Skin Tight, which is sometimes recommended by plastic surgeons as an alternative to plastic surgery. Doctors may suggest that patients use this product before making the decision to get a procedure done.

Just wondering if anyone has tried it?? I'm using the Skin Biology P&R cream right now but only just about through the first bottle. I think it's good but I need serious tightening after losing about 15-20 lbs in a few months! PLus I want something with DMAE in it too for the whole body.
This one sounds like it smells better also- i ordered it in mango and french vanilla scent..-yum
here are the ingredients and some blurbs about it:

Quote:
The Most Advanced Skin Firming Lotion!

All in a natural base cream without pore clogging mineral oil, lanolin or harsh fillers to can damage!

Our super tight skin firming blend of emu oil, hyaluronic acid, kelp, and collagen add extreme moisture and deep penetrating collagen while giving skin the building blocks of rebuilding elasticity (necessary for firm skin). Hyalronic acid is extreme moisture that depletes from the skin as we age. It must be put back into the skin that is where skintight comes into play.

Emu Oil
Green Tea
Shea Butter
Aloe Butter
Soluble Collagen
Hyaluronic Acid

An amazing combination of healing butters, omega blend, & green tea help shed cells and create new healthy skin that will become much more collagen abundant with longer collagen and elastin fibers resulting in younger looking, tighter skin. Essential oils are great for sagging skin after weight loss and the body firming lotion is full of them.
Younger-looking tight skin with a powerful, soothing combination of essential oils, Collagen III for firming and improved elasticity, Shea Butter for soothing, healing relief of dry skin, and Emu Oil for super-moisturization and cleansing of the body.

Skin Tight® contains an rich Omega 3 complex for renewed skin cell development and cell membrane health, and a vital combination of Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil for natural smoothing and repair.

Ingredients:

Aqua (Water),Emulsifying Wax NF,Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe)Leaf Juice,Vegetable Glycerin,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,Aloe Vera Butter,Cetearyl Alcohol,Emu Oil,Hyaluronic Acid,Stearic Acid,Butylene Glycol,Carbomer Polysorbate 20,Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C),Vitamin E
Sodium Hydroxymethyl Glycinate,Green Tea Extract,
Stearic Acid,Illipe Butter,DMAE, Allantoin,Soy Lecithin,Fragrance,Germall Plus

Hoping someone here has tried it or knows someone who has. It seems so ideal and perhaps nice to mix with the copper peptides too! Will you keep you posted how i get on with it but won't receive it for another 7-10 days I don't think.... Sad

Female CANADA 49 Brunette,Fair/normal skin- Gadgets: Derminator, AALS. Skin care: DIY Vit C serum, Osmotics Copper Prime 5, Valmont Renewing Pack, Skinceuticals Retinol, Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. Internal: Tons of supplements ;o and some much needed bioidentical hormones
dfwalker67

Sat May 28, 2011 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Nourich skin tight for 1 week and I am very impressed with the effect it has on my skin. I have tried numerous products so I know a good one when I find it. I have loose skin on my arms due to age and wanted to find something other than laser when I ran across a blog that mentioned Nourich. I am amazed it is not advertised to the max since you can see improvement instantly.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |