Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr.Hauschka cleansing cream users!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:10 am      Reply with quote
I know that these cream does not remove make up and that some other cleanser needs to be used before that.
Those of you who are using this cleansing cream, what cleanser do you use before that?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:46 am      Reply with quote
I use the Janson-Beckett Cleansing Milk with the Dr. H.'s cream. I find that it takes my makeup off but does not strip my skin of natural oils. Plus, it smells sooooo good. The price for the Organic Cleansing Milk and Toner is awesome and each are 4 oz. They have these here on EDS. Lovely product.Very Happy

I cleansing my face first with the cleansing Milk, use the Dr. H. cleansing cream and then tone with the Organic Toner.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/alphaderma-anti-ageing.htm

Winnie
JB
aprilha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie,

do you think the JB cleanser and toner is good for acne prone skin?
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
I use the Dr. Hauschka cleansing milk, it works fine and is very gentle.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
aprilha wrote:
Winnie,

do you think the JB cleanser and toner is good for acne prone skin?

The Milk Cleanser and toner are for all skin types. I know that my niece has problems with breakouts and really likes it.

Description:
Perfect for all skin types, our Organic Cleansing Milk contains certified organics and vegetable extracts that promote deep, gentle cleansing of the skin. Pores are flushed and skin refreshed. Also a natural and effective makeup remover.
Mabsy

Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:04 am      Reply with quote
I used to always use the Dr H Cleansing Milk before the Cleansing Cream (and still do sometimes). Nowadays I just use whatever cleanser I happen to be using at the time as long as it's a natural one and not something that strips the skin.

ps. Agree with Winnie - the JB Organic Cleansing Milk is very nice Smile
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for your replies!
I made a list and will definitely try them out.

Mabsy,
You wrote that you have been using Decleor cleansing oil. Can you tell me more how it works. Do you apply it on a dry skin and wash it off with water? Does it clogg your pores? I am still very hezitant about cleansing my face with oil, but I noticed that you mentioned it so many times so it must be good.
Mabsy

Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:55 am      Reply with quote
kpka wrote:
You wrote that you have been using Decleor cleansing oil. Can you tell me more how it works. Do you apply it on a dry skin and wash it off with water? Does it clogg your pores? I am still very hezitant about cleansing my face with oil, but I noticed that you mentioned it so many times so it must be good.

I haven't used it for a while now but from what I remember both the Decleor and the Babor are used on a dry face and then emulsified with water. I have not had any problems at all while using either Smile HTH

ETA: I prefer the Babor one to the Decleor.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |