Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
DIY Structured/Energized Waters
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
kasz
5% products discount

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting. What is Homeopathy,Lotusether?
How does it work? Where does the energy come from that makes it possible?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
kasz wrote:
Interesting. What is Homeopathy,Lotusether?
How does it work? Where does the energy come from that makes it possible?

Who that sells Homeopathic medications claims to have harnessed "Dark Energy"?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
I am so naieve, even at my age.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
If you Google homeopathy and energy you will see there is a connection. There is a lot of information on the web about the history of homeopathy and the energy component...
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Yes but Jim never made a connection between Ageless and homeopathy until after I brought it up.

Aprile, I know you have good results with Ageless and I am happy for you, but I don't like the way my input is being used for a sales pitch. I don't endorse the stuff, and wouldn't buy it. At first Jim even downplayed the presence of capsicum in Ageless, where it's probably its star ingredient, so he never had any idea about homeopathy in the first place.

Capsicum causes an irritant effect. That causes flushing, increased blood flow, and the defense mechanisms are activated. That can be beneficial, but the same effect can be achieved through massage or vaculifter.
It is this increase in blood flow and the defensive response that is used in homeopathy to stimulate a sluggish metabolism. No dark energy, no mumbo jumbo, but a kick in the butt to (mainly) the digestive system is what capsicum has been designed for.

I feel used by Jim, and a bit disgusted, and will not correspond with him again.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Jim is wrong and doesn't even understand enough physics to be able to understand even the basics about dark energy. His statements in the above quote are riddled with inaccuracies. I got my PhD is cosmology (in physics of the early universe), and we studied different theories of vacuum energy that can cause the universe to accelerate outwards. I can say that his statements are so wrong as to be utterly ridiculous to ANY real physicist. I believe that Keliu also spoke to a professional astronomer who also said the same. That is why you will also see NO professional skincare company nor a professional scientist claiming to have harnessed dark energy. If Ageless Secret works for some people, it's definitely for other reasons (e.g., aloe, MSM).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 am      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:
Yes but Jim never made a connection between Ageless and homeopathy until after I brought it up.

Aprile, I know you have good results with Ageless and I am happy for you, but I don't like the way my input is being used for a sales pitch. I don't endorse the stuff, and wouldn't buy it. At first Jim even downplayed the presence of capsicum in Ageless, where it's probably its star ingredient, so he never had any idea about homeopathy in the first place.

Capsicum causes an irritant effect. That causes flushing, increased blood flow, and the defense mechanisms are activated. That can be beneficial, but the same effect can be achieved through massage or vaculifter.
It is this increase in blood flow and the defensive response that is used in homeopathy to stimulate a sluggish metabolism. No dark energy, no mumbo jumbo, but a kick in the butt to (mainly) the digestive system is what capsicum has been designed for.

I feel used by Jim, and a bit disgusted, and will not correspond with him again.

Hi Lotus,
Yes I have had success using Ageless and am very happy to have found the product through this forum. I'm sorry you feel that way about Jim, but despite what you say about the homeopathy connection, I don't believe Jim has touted his product as being homeopathic. From what I understand, the end product contains very little if any of the ingredients, just the energy of those ingredients. Perhaps that is why he downplayed the actual ingredients? Anyway, I do hope this discussion helps others to better understand the product more and how it works. I realize some people find the energy component hard to grasp...I don't quite understand it myself. That said, for me personally, the results speak for themselves... even my lips are fuller and more pink since using Ageless. As a side note, I noticed that once I put on lipstick or lip gloss, my lips seemed to appear not quite as pink and plump. So remembering what Kandis at Lips2kiss said about waxy lipsticks, I decided to try her glosses again.. The two seem to work great together. Very interesting! Best, Aprile
kasz
5% products discount

Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:47 am      Reply with quote
I apologize for not replying until today. Newbies are only allowed 5 posts on their first day.

Regarding homeopathy, I’m sorry for any misunderstanding, please let me make it clear that Ageless Secret is NOT homeopathic. None of the ingredients are homeopathic.

It was more than 15 years ago when I started doing experiments to learn the secrets of homeopathy, because no where could I find the answers as to how tinctures became energized. That led me to develop my “antenna theory” about the tinctures bringing in energy as part of the dilution and shaking process. Then that led to the idea that maybe I could find a way to bring in energy to ingredients without having to go through the dilution process.

The whole thing started because I was looking for a way to create the world’s greatest baldness remedy, which accidentally led to Ageless Secret. It was in the early nineties and I was trying to recover from the FDA saying that I was guilty of using my customer’s testimonials in my marketing.

I only claimed my hair products made hair look fuller and thicker to be in compliance with regulations, but I knew they could do so much more. I gave them to radio personalities in the RI and Boston radio markets to try. After 6 months 80% said they were seeing new hair or had stopped their hair loss. I took ads on their stations with every ad saying that this product only claims to make hair fuller and thicker, but it has exceeded its claims and this is what it has done for me. Some with small bald spots eventually completely filled in. Some had a lot of new hair in the hair line.

The FDA said you can’t use those testimonials in your ad because they are claiming to re grow hair which makes them illegal drug claims. My attorneys and I filed a legal remedy called a Citizens Petition. It is a request for a hearing with the FDA Commissioner asking for an exemption from the regulations based on a positive history and experience. If you can complete its requirements, you are entitled to a hearing with Commissioner within 180 days. The FDA gives you a very short time to get sworn notarized statements from your customers in their own words and they have to be sent to FDA headquarters. Well we succeeded. Within a 2 week period we had more than 100 sworn statements from our customers. Some were radio personalities. Some were clergy. Some were scientists and some were truck drivers and every day people. We were delighted, but our joy was short lived.

The FDA was not happy with this and chose to raid a beautiful upscale beauty salon that resold my hair products. (They were one of more 100 salons that re-sold my products.) The raid happened on a Saturday, with gun carrying US Marshalls. They seized the shampoo, put up yellow tape like it was a crime scene, and notified the Boston Globe. Then the FDA contacted my attorneys saying since we have taken this action against you, you are no longer entitled to the Citizens Petition. A few weeks later they sent another letter saying that the amount of testimonials was insufficient. We went to court and the judge ruled there were no safely issues and no user complaints. We were only guilty of using our customer’s testimonials. I was angry and I wanted to create a product that was so powerful I could show before and after photos of a bald man and say doesn’t he have wonderful full thick hair. (I used to call my web site baldtruth dot com, because I had never got a bald man to re-grow a full head of hair.)

One day one of the energetically enhanced formulas I was testing on my head began to make my acne scars look better. This was a sign I was looking for because an energetic formula used on my head should go through the acupuncture energy channels and possibly show changes to the skin on my face. When my customers tried it they told me that this new formula was no better than anything else I had made, and in fact, they thought they might be losing more hair, but the skin on their face looked great!

It took me 2 years to pull out what became the starting formula for Ageless Secret. This product had 2 different kinds of alcohols, and a bunch of chemicals. I was amazed it worked to improve skin elasticity and make skin look better. It was not until many years later that I had an accident that led me to discover that MSM, Aloe and Trace Minerals would be so fantastic in the formula. Also, a very big challenge was given to me create a product without the alcohols. A doctor wanted to use it to save a baby’s life…could I make one that was so safe a baby could drink it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
kasz wrote:
A doctor wanted to use it to save a baby’s life…could I make one that was so safe a baby could drink it?

I believe the statement above vindicates totally what many of us have been thinking about this product and its manufacturer.

5% products discount

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hi CM, Thank you for your post.
Regarding dark energy, three different people told me that is what the energy was. When the first one told me, I did not know what he meant, because I had never heard of dark energy. The second person was the Chi Gung Master, Master Jo, who one of my LA clients introduced to and whom I greatly respect. The third was Raymon Grace. He is a dowser, and even told me how much dark energy was in my Ageless Secret GOLD. But since I’m not sure about it, let me say that when NASA has a way to measure dark energy on planet earth I will be happy to submit samples.

So, I’m not sure what to call the energy that I captured. Because the changes I see to water from the exposure to the energy cannot be explained by the 4 main energies we use to describe our world; the strong force, the weak force, the electromagnetic force, or gravity, it therefore falls into the realm of Subtle Energies. Subtle energies are usually associated with living things like the Life Force, which is spiritual. This new energy is not spiritual, because it exists outside of living things. Previously, tests to prove the existence of Subtle Energy needed to be done on living systems, which complicated the findings and led to controversy

When I did my experiments that led to the creation of the devices I invented to capture energy, I was trying to capture Catalyst Energy. I thought if I could find a way to refresh the energy component of ingredients I could make very powerful ingredients that would perform better. But the energy I captured seems to much more than Catalyst Energy.

The effects of the energy can be measured independently from living things. For example, I have shown repeatedly, and it has been duplicated by and independent lab that adding an equal volume of Ageless Secret GOLD to water results in a 0.5% expansion. If you do it the other way around, and add the water to Ageless Secret GOLD you do not see the expansion, even though the chemical composition is the same for both. And when the expansion occurs it is instantaneous. There is no mixing when I do it in a volumetric flask. This is impossible to explain with our laws of physics. What is the energy that can cause this expansion to happen? Wouldn’t you call that amount of non-thermal expansion of water a major scientific breakthrough? What name do I give to this previously undetected energy?

There is more, and this blew my mind. I sent my Ageless Secret GOLD to William A Tiller Institute for testing. They told me the first thing they would do was to determine if my product has an energy field around the bottle! They did that by placing some of my Ageless Secret GOLD under a sealed beaker of pure water and they left it there for a few days. Then they checked the water using very sophisticated pH measurements and found it had changed. They also found that they had “drained” all the energy out of The Ageless Secret GOLD and it no longer worked on the skin! They repeated it and got the same results. This has led them to more testing.

CM, Thank you for being on this forum. I will be attending a Subtle Energy conference in San Diego in July. Dr. Tiller will be a Keynote Speaker. There will be many Physicists there. I think you would find it most interesting. Are you in CA?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
kasz wrote:
A doctor wanted to use it to save a baby’s life…could I make one that was so safe a baby could drink it?

I believe the statement above vindicates totally what many of us have been thinking about this product and its manufacturer.

So safe it is just water nothing magical or energized about it......well maybe that price tag.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I mean no disrespect to Kasz but I have to speak my mind here, the whole thing sounds much like the lamer scientest who wanted to get rid of his horrible scars and stumbled upon something great, IMO, La Mer is totally useless.. I have not used ageless so I cant comment on that.. I would be more leaning to believe in ageless secret Gold if this story had not been a part of it's development...it just sounds like a 3rd class marketing tactic to me that has been done over n over again for promoting products which actually do not work.....these kind of stories really make me nauseous.. we r not kids here , we r intelligent adults and don't need to hear/read such stories...scientists don't use these kind of stories.. look at Hannah at skin actives or Dr. Pikart of Cu peptides...

BTW, I totally agree with what FDA did.. this product might actually had worked but there are many many snake oils seller out there and FDA must take action to protect us consumers from such!

Also, I am a firm believer in homeopathy, I have had great success with it!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
I mean no disrespect to Kasz, but the whole thing sounds much like the lamer scientest who wanted to get rid of his horrible scars and stumbled upon something great, IMO, La Mer is totally useless.. I have not used ageless so I cant comment on that.. I would be more leaning to believe in ageless secret Gold if this story had not been a part of it's development...

BTW, I totally agree with what FDA did.. this product might actually had worked but there are many many snake oils seller out there and FDA must take action to protect us consumers from such!

Also, I am a firm believer in homeopathy, I have had great success with it!

I have used many homeopathic remedies for myself and kids for a long time and still do.

I did try ASG and although some have results (and I am happy for them) I and others did not see any improvement with this at all! Aside from the "science" used to sell the product, just the quality control bothers me to this day. At least 4 of us tested pH (myself on 2 bottles of the gold and one regular) results were all over the place for all who tested.

5% products discount

Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
It is interesting reading the comments on ASG. I have use it now for 3 or 4 months. I love this product. My skin is more soft, much more firmer, and my skin just has a healthy glow to it. I will continue to use it. The biggest comment I can make is that the product works. I have noticed also, my skin has a more even color to it. I started using it because of the positive comments I read on it. I was not let down. I am happy I bought it.
kasz
5% products discount

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Dark Moon, Keliu and others for your replies. I am big supporter of Homeopathy. I was skeptical of it at first and I can understand your being skeptical about my energy claims being what makes Ageless Secret work.

Everything I am telling you is the truth. My products have been sold for many years in health food stores Spas, and are supported by MD’s and a PhD in Homeopathy, Dr, Steven Novil.

There are 10 radio interviews on my site done by Dr. Pat Bacilli. One of them, show #3 is with me and guest, Dr. Steven Novil. He was a founding member of A4M, The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. In June of 1999 I made a presentation at their Chicago Conference. It was based on my research about the energy field. At the time, I thought I was capturing Chi, but later learned this was not Chi. The title of the presentation was “The Role of Cellular Memory and Chi Energy in Cellular Rejuvenation and Anti-Aging.” It had before and after photos and lots of Kirlian Photos taken to show the energy was there.

Regarding the story with the baby, it is one of discovery and divine inspiration. One of my long time hair products customers stopped buying and I called to find out why. (I started in business in 1989. Some customers have been with me for more than 20 years.) His wife, Millie, answered the phone and told me her husband was not well. He had double lung cancer and they had tried everything. He now at home, and there was an energy doctor there as their last resort. She said it is funny that you called right now. He is here going through our cabinets and telling us to throw out this product and that product.

When he came across you hair product he said this is healthy to use. But now that I look at the label, it doesn’t make sense. It claims to have Sodium Laureth Sulfate as its first ingredient and this product should not have tested as healthy to use. Then he checked Ageless Secret and said this is amazing. There is no way this product can contain 2 different alcohols and test this good for the body. This product scores higher than anything I have ever seen. Millie, said, well the chemist that makes it is on the phone, and he picked up the phone and starting asking me questions. He then said, send me a case overnight. After a few days I got another call for another case to be shipped overnight. Within 2 weeks the doctor had her husband sitting up in bed and he gave a lot of credit to Ageless Secret for making his program very effective.

He asked me to create a product that would be safe enough to drink. He said you have take out the chemicals and the alcohols. I have a close friend whose baby is dying and if I could get something like your product and the right combination of nutrients, I think I can save it. I said I don’t know where to begin. Those ingredients are part of the process. I need to create a whole new way to do this. He said, “if God wants you to do it, you’ll do it, and he hung up the phone.”

I went back into the warehouse. The lab was in the back. I was walking toward the lab and thinking of ways to try. There were skylights in the warehouse and it was a cloudy day so it was a little dark. All of a sudden the room brightened as the sun came out and I happen to be looking at box with some words on it. They seemed to jump out at me. I said to myself are you kidding. That’s a crazy idea.

In the lab I tried 3 different ways to make a product that would work being just pure water. The first, #1 was purely my idea. The second, #2 was a blend of my idea and the inspired idea. The third, #3 was the crazy inspired idea.

I sent all 3 to the doctor. When he got them he said to me what are you doing here testing me? I said what do you mean? He said sample #1 is awful. Sample #2 is not much better. But sample #3 is amazing. You did it. Send me case of it overnight.
He called me to tell me he gave it to the baby and along with his nutrients he was able to save its life. That began a relationship where I created for him a new formula called Electrolyte Enhancer, which he marketed.

His kind of testing is controversial. It is called applied kinesiology or muscle testing. There is an excellent book on the subject by the title: Power Versus Force. Some of you may seen, NY Times best selling author Marci Shimoff, who says there is more to my product than meets the eye, and wrote Happy For No Reason, demonstrating it on TV by showing how your thoughts can effect your body. By the way, some health food stores secretly use this technique in a double blind system to test products

5% products discount

Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Since one of the interests on this thread is Structured Water, I am sharing some of my insights with you. What is Structured Water? The “bible” on the subject is the book by Dr. Mushik Jhon by the title: The Water Puzzle and The Hexagonal Key. He has since passed on. He was Korean. The book was edited by MJ Pangman. MJ and I have corresponded on several occasions. She now has a nice web site and has written a new book titled: Dancing With Water.

Much of the theory of Structured Water is based on the fact that snowflakes are hexagonal. In Dr. Jhon’s book there is a lot of information and some nice tables and graphs showing how melted snow flake water differs from regular water. The interest in this “snowflake water” came from research done on people who lived in a remote region in the mountains of Russia. They enjoyed a long healthy lifespan. When researchers studied them, they found that one of the things that was different about these people was that they drank a milky colored water that came from the glacial snow melt. And so began the quest to learn the anti-aging secrets of this water.

Proving the existence of structured water is difficult. Some of the work Dr. Jhon did to check out his theories and data compiled from measurements on water includes computer simulation. One interesting thing that Dr. John reports in his book is that when people drink structured water, it is destroyed in the mouth and later reforms in their tissues. The reason given for this was that water has memory. That did not make complete sense to me. Also, according to the structured water theory of aging, we have a great abundance of it, and as we age we gradually lose it. The first signs of this happening are sagging skin and wrinkles, because according to the structured water theory, and based partly on computer simulation, Collagen and Elastin, being helical structures, work best with the geometry of hexagonal water. That is it has the best “fit”. The part about structured water making Collagen and Elastin work better made sense to me, but not the part about us losing it. Why did we lose it?

If the theory is correct, where did we get it when were young? I did not drink structured water. I drank tap water, milk, soda, coffee, tea and an assortment of alcoholic beverages. None of them contain structured water. To me that means we have an ability to create structured water when are young and this ability gradually weakens as we age. Also, I think the reason structured water that was destroyed in the mouth and then later comes back again is that magnetism and electricity create structured water and we have that, and more, enabling us to restore it. This means that drinking structured water can give you a head start, but you must have enough of this enabling energy to make it work properly.

What frustrates those who promote the concept of structured water is that the human body and the skin are apparently very sensitive to small amounts. The skin shows dramatic changes in behavior when exposed to it, but it seems the amounts are so small that no one has been able to prove it exists to the satisfaction of established scientists.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Jim for the history of information. It's quite a bit to chew on but I appreciate it. I hope you will get the validation and accreditation you deserve with continued testing outcomes. It's pretty esoteric stuff but you're not the first trail blazer in history Laughing so I'm glad you are staying the course. Bravo.
I know my own reality and validation is my skin and face from ASG. No doubt. I'm so happy to have this product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:15 am      Reply with quote
Cross posting from the Osmosis Harmonized Waters thread:

DrJ wrote:
Quote:
Now we know that protons within water molecules (each composed of two hydrogen atoms and an oxygen atom to make H20 ) can be excited by external energy to vibrate, and that the frequency of that vibration can be detected. Indeed, that is the basis magnetic imaging. However, we also know that the vibrations cease within milliseconds of the removal of the very high energy from those very powerful magnets. When that happens, the protons return to their “relaxed” state, where they started. The difference between excited and relaxed states is what helps create the images of MRI.

But in order for the statement harmonized water describes the frequencies that water carries in its proton/electron outer shell to be true, one would have to assume that the water (not under an MRI magnet) was emitting radio frequency energy. But without a very powerful energy source to “excite” water, it doesn’t have that capability. Water at rest is very quiet. Which is good, otherwise the oceans and lakes would provide so much noise that radio waves all over the planet would be made useless.

Radio waves are waves of energy (excited electrons). Water at rest is about the most inert chemical known. If it were emitting energy, that energy would have to be conserved (basic law of physics). Which means the water would have to give up its potential energy, which is to say its chemical bonds. The result of that is a hydrogen bomb. it requires a whole lot of external energy to make one of those go off.

So, as you can see, I am having problems with the idea of water emitting radio frequencies from its outer shell in the absence of simultaneous external energy, and lots of it. Basic problem of physics and chemistry. If you can help me to understand this part, we could then move on to how these messages harmonize internal imbalances in our body. And other statements like the reality is that every cell in your body (and everything in nature) has its own unique frequency, very much like a fingerprint. Again, excuse the skepticism, but I am surprised that as a physician and scientist I have never heard of this. It would be quite marvelous if it’s true, because I have the equipment to measure the tiniest of radio waves, and would love to be able to do things like track cells that leave one spot and migrate to another. Which reminds me, could you send me some harmonized water so I can test it? Which frequencies should I be looking for.

cm5597 wrote:
Quote:
I know I've said this before, but I'm a physicist, and I know for a fact that this is physically impossible. I know that DrJ is not a physicist, but his suspicions are correct and his explanations above are quite good.

There is just no way to get those frequencies to persist or "be imprinted" for more than a blink of an eye. The relaxation times (i.e., how long the atoms can "hold" onto frequencies of light) are super short and that is a known fact...e.g., it is demonstrated, for example, probably hundreds of times every day by MRI (medical resonance imaging) / NMR and even when examining quantum mechanical (microscopic) systems...so it doesn't work. Sorry to be more direct than DrJ, but it's definitely been proven over and over not to be possible for the reasons stated above.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45623&start=75

5% products discount

Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu, Thank you for posting what DrJ wrote about harmonized water.

Ageless Secret is not created that way. It is based on the concept of the Unified Field Theory of Matter. I first learned about it from reading Deepak Chopra. According to the theory, all matter is “flashing on and off” from a Unified Field and appearing and disappearing from our view. We can’t see it happening because it is happening very fast. Sort of like an incandescent light bulb is flashing on and off, but to us it looks to be on all the time because it is happening so fast.

I wanted to find a way to refresh matter. This came about because I thought what if the Biblical stories of people living hundreds of years were true? Would they have lived all those years with terrible looking skin, or maybe they had great looking skin for most of their long lifespan. Why can’t we do that today?

One of the limiting factors of aging is based on the telomere theory. Telomeres are little “end caps” that protect the ends our DNA from unraveling when the it goes through the cellular replication process and the DNA unzips itself and copies it self onto RNA. However, each time the cells divide the telomeres wear out a little bit and become shorter. Once they wear out completely the DNA no longer works properly and life ceases. On that basis, scientists have calculated the maximum life span of humans to be 125 years. So how could people have lived longer than that?

But, what if the Biblical stories of great longevity were true? What would have been different? Maybe the matter was different when the earth was young? Perhaps it was more vibrant and it allowed the body to create a “lubricant” that helped to protect telomeres from wearing out.

The idea that matter could be different today is based on the concept that all matter is recycled. For example, the air that you are breathing now could have been breathed by Noah, Abraham Lincoln, or Jesse James. To me this was a scary thought, because all of the pollution that we have created over the years could make it difficult for mother earth to refresh matter like when the earth was young. What if “mother earth” could no longer refresh matter and it was becoming “stale”?

To test out if matter could be refreshed I wanted to create some devices intended to work with matter when it is in the Unified Field. A theoretical physicist friend of mine told me that couldn’t work and if you did succeed, you would have no quality control, because this is all happening with random permutations and probabilities. I thought, well with all due respect to my very brilliant friend, I don’t believe the Creator is doing anything in a random fashion. I think there is a pattern, but is too complex for us to see it, so we call it random.

After many attempts to create devices to refresh matter, I succeeded. I think catalysts may work in a similar way. To keep the explanation simple I use the term Catalyst Chemistry. This process allows me to create ingredients that are very powerful and tiny amounts work very well, allowing me to create “super” ingredients that could make skin look great without leaving it feeling oily or sticky or leaving a powdery residue.

The Catalyst Chemistry process also adds extra energy. I believe this added energy is held within the atoms of the ingredients. This may seem far out at first, but atoms are mostly empty space, and according to Einstein’s theory of dark matter, empty space can possess energy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
Kasz, are you by any chance the owner/founder of " Health & Herbs" company/website? I ask as he also uses structured water in his extracts, he is not very fond of the FDA and he is also a Bishop. Or do you know him by any chance? He is Bishop Dr. Truman Berst. Thank you

I have used his herbal extracts and I like em very much. I think they are very effective. The muscle spams formula has been very effective for my lower back muscle spams.
kasz
5% products discount

Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi daler. Thank you for your post. I'm not familiar with Bishop Dr. Truman Berst. I am not the founder nor do I have any affiliation with Health & Herbs. I'm delighted that you are finding herbal extracts very effective for your muscle spasms.

I don't use structured water in Ageless Secret. There is an energy in Ageless Secret that can cause a change in the properties of water without being in contact with the water. When skin is exposed to this energy it becomes plumped up, and gets smoother and tighter.

However, as you have experienced, herbal technology combined with structured water water can produce some nice safe benefits.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Kasz! I ll keep ASG in mind, if I read more good reviews by long time EDS members, I ll give it a try as well.
kasz
5% products discount

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi daler, As you can see from this forum some people get amazing results and some do not. That is not unusual. No product works for everyone. However, the longer one uses Ageless Secret the better the results become.

That happens because the energy in Ageless Secret supports your skin's built-in renewal systems. For example, according to dermatologists you get new skin on your face every 28 days. Then through a process known as critical mass and cellular recruitment, not one atom or molecule that is there on your face now will be there in 6 months! They will all have been completely replaced. It seems to work well up until about the age of 35. The big mystery in biology has been why doesn't it work well after the age of 35?

This is a question that Dr. Burr felt he had found the answer to. Dr. Harold Saxton Burr, PhD was the chairman of the life sciences department at Yale. He and his colleagues did more than 20 years of research measuring the energy field around people, plants and seeds.
Dr. Burr found a direct correlation between the field and renewal. For example, he did experiments showing that if he damaged the field, he damaged the organism. He said this means the field is a "blueprint" telling the body how to use the nutrients it took in. In other experiments he was able to show the field controlled the position of the eyes, nose, and mouth in developing organisms.

Dr. Burr published his findings in a book he titled: Fields of Life, Blueprint for Immortality.

When I read his work, I knew it would be very important to support the field so that the built in renewal of the skin could occur the way it did before the age of 35. That is why Ageless Secret clients see better results with time and it is why I offer a program with a 6 month money back guarantee.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
And the good stuff keeps coming. Smile I can't say I thoroughly understand what you refer to as catalyst chemistry (and I do know chemistry pretty well - it's my thing!!!!) .. no matter, I think it's important and timely that you are presenting some important concepts about the Ageless product. IE: not being a structured water for one. Ageless is very esoteric, unique so therefore subject to incredible scrutiny. "Inquiring minds want to know". A great thing about EDS is the knowledge base and the desire for many posters to connect the dots. As in the case of ASG: Sometimes the dots need to be made first.

Daler - or anyone: I wouldn't even be answering here if I didn't know how wonderful of a product it is. I get how it's difficult to wrap your head around the concept. I was very skeptical at first and then encouraged to try ASG by a knowledgable poster. The rest is history.

5% products discount

Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi Sister Sweets, Thank you for your post. As you know a Catalyst is a substance that makes a chemical reaction go faster. It is not used up and it does not become part of the end product.

The typical explanation for this is that when ingredients are combined in the presence of the catalyst, they form a temporary complex called an “activated complex”, which is at a higher energy level thanks to the energy brought in by the catalyst. Then as the reaction proceeds, the energy is released and the reaction can go faster.

As you can see from my previous post about refreshing ingredients, it is a little complicated to explain, but it is bringing in energy. When thinking about how a catalyst works, several questions came to my mind. What is the energy that makes it possible? Where is coming from? Why can’t we detect it? Now that we know about the existence of dark energy, could catalyst energy be that mysterious unseen energy, which makes up more than 70% of the energy in the Universe?

I reasoned that the secret to how a catalyst works is that it acts as an antenna, bringing in an unseen energy into the ingredients and interacting energetically with the ingredients in the Unified Field. By learning how to create devices to do that I am able to transfer the energy signatures of the substances I use as “catalysts” to refresh the MSM, Aloe and Trace Minerals. So in Ageless Secret, Niacin, Cayenne Pepper, Ho Shou Wu and Helichrysum are not present physically.

By the way, years ago all those ingredients were physically present in Ageless Secret.
It worked great to tighten skin, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, but I didn’t like the way it felt on skin. So, as I got better at energizing the mixtures, eventually I was able to use only their energy in the product. For example, Niacin is no longer physically present in Ageless Secret, but there are some older videos on my web site saying that it is. This newer more highly energized version felt better on skin and it also worked better to tighten skin and make it look plumped up and smoother.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |