Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DIY Structured/Energized Waters
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:24 am      Reply with quote
Wow this is so interesting Jim! All I know is that science is constantly changing and new discoveries are being made all the time. I know from using Ageless for a year and a half now, and more recently concentrating on the Gold, my skin is definitely changing for the better. Unfortunately, I have been cursed with thin, delicate Irish skin and with aging, it's gotten worse. However, with the addition of the gold formula and using it on a regular basis, my skin is thickening up even moreso than using the diamond alone. I am astonished and so happy with the way my body is responding to this product and YES it has definitely gotten better over time. Thank you again for creating such a wonderful product! ~ Aprile Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
kasz wrote:

I reasoned that the secret to how a catalyst works is that it acts as an antenna, bringing in an unseen energy into the ingredients and interacting energetically with the ingredients in the Unified Field. By learning how to create devices to do that I am able to transfer the energy signatures of the substances I use as “catalysts” to refresh the MSM, Aloe and Trace Minerals. So in Ageless Secret, Niacin, Cayenne Pepper, Ho Shou Wu and Helichrysum are not present physically.

By the way, years ago all those ingredients were physically present in Ageless Secret.

Please make me understand how you have the gall to charge $140. for what is essentially, 4oz of water then. (Hokus pokus aside.)

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
kasz
5% products discount

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Kassy, Thank you for your post.
I’m sorry for the confusion regarding price and ingredients.

I do make a product that is pure water. It is called The Ageless Secret Sun Lovers Mist. It is pure bottled spring water that I infuse with energy. I can sell it for a low price because it doesn’t cost me a lot to make it.

The Ageless Secret GOLD is expensive to make. It goes through almost 20 steps. It contains MSM, Aloe and Trace Minerals. These are not very expensive ingredients, but in my formula they are not ordinary ingredients. They are expensive “super powerful” ingredients because of the process I use (which I described in much detail in my previous posts) to create Ageless Secret GOLD. By the way, if someone were to do a chemical analysis they would be able to detect those 3 ingredients. A big challenge in creating the product is how to put in the energies from the different catalyzing ingredients and not have them cancel each other out.

Also, to make my products more affordable, I created The Ageless Secret Diamond Formula. It has the same formula as The Ageless Secret GOLD, but it is not as energized and cost less to make.

Then there is the product I call Ageless Secret Original. It has the same formula as Ageless Secret GOLD, but with less ingredients and it is energized less. It costs much less to make.

I feel very good about my products. They are unique and they produce benefits that have never been possible before on the skin. I proudly stand behind them with a Money Back Guarantee. I even offer a six-month package on Ageless Secret GOLD with a guarantee. The package includes the option of a free treatment lamp, which the customer can keep even if they request a refund. I think I may be the only company with enough confidence in their product to do that.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Jim,

Sorry, but neither you nor the people who tested it know or could calculate anything relating to dark energy. The people who told you your product has dark energy have no scientific credentials. Hearsay is not scientific proof.

Have you ever calculated ANYTHING related to dark energy? I have over and over. No single reputable physicist, those who have access to millions of dollars of equipment, has "captured" dark energy. Also, I saw your scientific experiment on youtube. First of all, if you do the calculations, dark energy is FARRRRRRRR weaker than the Van der Waals attractive forces between molecules (the same is true of gravity). If you could do the calculation, you would see that it's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for dark energy to cause your water to expand. Dark energy is so weak that it doesn't even cause the sun to move away from the supermassive black hole in the center of the our galaxy. Only on super-large scales, the size of clusters of galaxies, where there is much more dark energy, can dark energy cause things to expand.

Second, in regards to the experiment, half of the "extra" drops came from your rounding error in the calculation (not using enough digits of precision; I calculated it to verify that your calculations were off). And the rest is probably explained by the crude scale you used (you hit it at least once or almost concluded the experiment was over half way through the "extra" drops, if I recall correctly); you need a digital and more precise scale.

My advice: if someone with no scientific credentials tells you that they or you found something that would be Nobel Prize worthy (harnessing dark energy), run in the other direction.

Instead, focus on the aspects of your product that are verifiable and valuable: i.e., Aloe, MSM, etc. These two ingredients, in particular, are excellent. Why alienate so many people with outlandish claims that they think are wrong? No other company or person claims to have harnessed dark energy. It only harms your product.

And yes, I stand by my claims that claiming to have harnessed dark energy is quackery.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Kasz - This is an extract from Dr. Paul Shin's article on the work of Dr. Mu Shik Jhon:

Quote:
To date, there are no reports in the scientific literature that verify the existence of such hexagonal structures for water. There are, however, several reports of their theoretical existence (Dr. Jhon being the author of several such reports).7 If these clusters could actually be directly detected and proven to exist as static (stable and non-changing) entities, then our understanding of chemistry and physics would be revolutionized!
http://www.csun.edu/~alchemy/Caveat_Emptor.pdf

A list of Dr. Shin's credentials:
http://www.csun.edu/~alchemy/PKS_CVaug06.pdf

Everyone - please take the time to read this article.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
I don't doubt anything that Cm or Keliu writes in terms of scientific study, validation, or measuring outcomes.... but I also think there is a missing link that they or anyone can't account for. I know this because I am the proof I need.

Ageless Secret Gold works.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I don't doubt anything that Cm or Keliu writes in terms of scientific study, validation, or measuring outcomes.... but I also think there is a missing link that they or anyone can't account for. I know this because I am the proof I need.

I have no desire to drag up old problems, obviously it works for some yet not for others and never the twain shall meet! Happy for those happily using and seeing results! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

So would you give it to a dying baby?

I really don't mean to be closed minded about this. But any scientist who discovers something new has an obligation to share that discovery with his/her peers for validation. That is how science evolves.

One just cannot make statements such as, "My product contains Dark Energy" or "My product cures dying babies", or "My product will protect you from the sun even though it only contains water" or "My product may be the greatest scientific discovery in history" without any validation from peer groups.

The Nobel Prize in Physics 2011 was won by
Saul Perlmutter, Brian P. Schmidt, Adam G. Riess for their research into Dark Energy. Obviously, this is the pinnacle of validation. I'm sure these scientists would be interested to know that Kasz is bottling it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

So would you [b]give it to a dying baby?

I really don't mean to be closed minded about this. But any scientist who discovers something new has an obligation to share that discovery with his/her peers for validation. That is how science evolves.

One just cannot make statements such as, "My product contains Dark Energy" or "My product cures dying babies", or "My product will protect you from the sun even though it only contains water" or "My product may be the greatest scientific discovery in history" without any validation from peer groups.

The Nobel Prize in Physics 2011 was won by
Saul Perlmutter, Brian P. Schmidt, Adam G. Riess for their research into Dark Energy. Obviously, this is the pinnacle of validation. I'm sure these scientists would be interested to know that Kasz is bottling it.

Sadly, these things you say are sound bytes and taken out of context.
The 'dark energy" reference you go to is older than dirt.
That was never his direct belief.
At least be fair even if you have a personal problem with the man.

Other than that I have nothing more to say. why be so angry.
Tisk Tisk

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
Sis - I wasn't angry before, but I am now! I am not the one putting words into anyone's mouth. It is all in black and white. You have, from the very start, been annoyed with me for bringing Dark Energy into the discussion on AS - but it is in the literature. Sometimes I don't think you read much of what is written. Why have you chosen to Tisk Tisk me as if I've said something inappropriate? I repeat, I am only going on what Kasz himself has said.

Below are quotes all made by Kasz:

Quote:
These unusual, never seen before events are routinely seen with The Ageless Secret. Does that mean it contains dark energy? One thing is for certain, there is some new kind of energy that is in Ageless Secret that is doing this. What label we do put on it? Is it dark energy or something else? We know it is not chi, ki, or prana, because those are spiritual energies associated with living systems. This energy, like dark energy, exists outside of living things. There is one thing missing. If dark energy is flowing through matter every second with no effect, then why would it change and develop the ability to change the properties of water when it is captured? One possibility is that when it is captured, it becomes more concentrated and in the concentrated form has enough “power” for us to see its effects on matter, much like an antenna can pull in radio signals so they can be amplified or “concentrated”. Then the signal is strong enough to cause changes in the electrical circuitry “matter” in the device.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=42237&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=125

Quote:
It may possibly be Dark Energy, the mysterious unknown energy that is flowing through the universe and causing it to expand. It does appear that it may be this Dark Energy which is being held in the crystalline structures of the water molecules that gives water its amazing ability to rapidly expand when it freezes.
http://agelesssecret.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=136&Itemid=231

Quote:
The more the process continues, the more energy the tincture picks up and it becomes additive, increasing the strength of the antenna. So what is this unseen energy? What label do we give it? It is clearly of a type that is called Subtle Energy. Dark energy is also a Subtle Energy. Is there a whole spectrum of Subtle Energies and dark energy is part of it? Or is it the other way around and all Subtle Energies are part of the spectrum of dark energy?
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=42237&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=125

Quote:
So since no one knows where the energy comes from that makes catalyst chemistry possible it seems it may be Dark Energy. However, recent information from a PhD Physicist, who follows these things, believes it almost herasy to make that claim. So let's just say that when NASA has found a way to measure Dark Energy, in substances, on planet earth, we will be happy to submit samples for testing!
http://agelesssecret.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106&Itemid=193

Quote:
He asked me to create a product that would be safe enough to drink. He said you have take out the chemicals and the alcohols. I have a close friend whose baby is dying and if I could get something like your product and the right combination of nutrients, I think I can save it.
...............He called me to tell me he gave it to the baby and along with his nutrients he was able to save its life.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=42237&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=150

And I repeat again - Kasz is so confident that AS contains Dark Energy he states:

Quote:
So let's just say that when NASA has found a way to measure Dark Energy, in substances, on planet earth, we will be happy to submit samples for testing!
http://agelesssecret.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=106&Itemid=193

People can believe what ever they want. You can believe that pigs can fly if you want. But if you try to sell me a pig by stating it can fly - well that's fraud.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:06 am      Reply with quote
Whilst I am still angry I will also say this: I think it's totally inappropriate to bring the name of the Lord into this discussion.

Quote:
He said, “if God wants you to do it, you’ll do it, and he hung up the phone.”
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=42237&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=150

It implies that these products have been brought about by Divine intervention.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:36 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

I understand. And I'm not doubting that aloe + msm + Niacin + Ho Shou Wu + Helichrysum Italicum + something else that Jim does creates a nice product...I want many of those ingredients in my serum...just those crazy claims about dark energy bother me...but I'll try to not to repeat myself, so this thread doesn't go around in circles.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
I understand. And I'm not doubting that aloe + msm + Niacin + Ho Shou Wu + Helichrysum Italicum + something else that Jim does creates a nice product...I want many of those ingredients in my serum...just those crazy claims about dark energy bother me...but I'll try to not to repeat myself, so this thread doesn't go around in circles.

But Ageless Secret does NOT contain these ingredients. As Kasz states, he is using catalyst chemistry to create the product, which results in none of the catalysing ingredients being left in the final product.

Kasz wrote:
Quote:
As you know a Catalyst is a substance that makes a chemical reaction go faster. It is not used up and it does not become part of the end product.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=42237&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=175

Kasz wrote:
Quote:
So in Ageless Secret, Niacin, Cayenne Pepper, Ho Shou Wu and Helichrysum are not present physically.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=42237&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=175

I also want to point out that this thread was started to discuss energised waters and not specifically Ageless Secret. Mainstream science does not recognise that water can be energised. So if both the ingredients and the energy are taken out of the Ageless Secret equation, what are we left with? - water. When Willard Green was marketing Ageless Secret he stated that if the product was analysed, it would be shown to just contain water.

As I've stated previously - science is continually evolving, it's a work in process! But if you are going to claim to have re-written the laws of physics, it's not unreasonable to ask for evidence and to have that evidence validated by your peers.

5% products discount

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Keliu,for your posts.
Regarding Will Green, the product I made for him was not Ageless Secret. He wanted a product that was almost pure energy. It tightened skin really great, but because it had almost no ingredients it didn't feel as nice on skin.

Regarding my energy claims for Ageless Secret, I asked what do we call this energy I have captured? It does things that have never been seen before.

Dr. Tiller has been able to show up to this point that Ageless Secret contains some kind of energy that can change the properties of water energetically, that is without being in contact with the water. This is revolutionary.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu - I have read some or most of Jim's site and have spoken with him in detail. I never got the impression that he definitively believes he discovered dark energy. It was a term that was mentioned to him by others. The fact that he would submit it for testing does show confidence. He has been told by many that the energy is very powerful. So... Why wouldn't he submit it for testing?

Jim has stated to me that it is a 'unique' form of energy and very powerful... I readily agree.
For me, the term "dark energy" is not important. When speaking of the quality of skin care as we do on this site, I look for outcomes and outcomes are what I've written about based on my own experience.

CM - I am a veteran of a lot of skin care products and I've experienced nothing like ASG. I respect your scientific knowledge and I also know this works in a way that is beyond explanation. It is truly unique - I reference back to the early days of Jasminerosey. It goes beyond skin clarity and firming, etc. It's almost an aura onto it's own.
Clearly this is a situation where we agree to disagree. I respect that it's not for everyone.

Keliu - I hope you will accept my apology for bringing any type of anger into this discussion.
Sis

Keliu wrote:
Sis - I wasn't angry before, but I am now! I am not the one putting words into anyone's mouth. It is all in black and white. You have, from the very start, been annoyed with me for bringing Dark Energy into the discussion on AS - but it is in the literature. Sometimes I don't think you read much of what is written. Why have you chosen to Tisk Tisk me as if I've said something inappropriate? I repeat, I am only going on what Kasz himself has said.

Below are quotes all made by Kasz:

Quote:
These unusual, never seen before events are routinely seen with The Ageless Secret. Does that mean it contains dark energy? One thing is for certain, there is some new kind of energy that is in Ageless Secret that is doing this. What label we do put on it? Is it dark energy or something else? We know it is not chi, ki, or prana, because those are spiritual energies associated with living systems. This energy, like dark energy, exists outside of living things. There is one thing missing. If dark energy is flowing through matter every second with no effect, then why would it change and develop the ability to change the properties of water when it is captured? One possibility is that when it is captured, it becomes more concentrated and in the concentrated form has enough “power” for us to see its effects on matter, much like an antenna can pull in radio signals so they can be amplified or “concentrated”. Then the signal is strong enough to cause changes in the electrical circuitry “matter” in the device.

Quote:
It may possibly be Dark Energy, the mysterious unknown energy that is flowing through the universe and causing it to expand. It does appear that it may be this Dark Energy which is being held in the crystalline structures of the water molecules that gives water its amazing ability to rapidly expand when it freezes.
http://agelesssecret.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=136&Itemid=231

Quote:
The more the process continues, the more energy the tincture picks up and it becomes additive, increasing the strength of the antenna. So what is this unseen energy? What label do we give it? It is clearly of a type that is called Subtle Energy. Dark energy is also a Subtle Energy. Is there a whole spectrum of Subtle Energies and dark energy is part of it? Or is it the other way around and all Subtle Energies are part of the spectrum of dark energy?

Quote:
So since no one knows where the energy comes from that makes catalyst chemistry possible it seems it may be Dark Energy. However, recent information from a PhD Physicist, who follows these things, believes it almost herasy to make that claim. So let's just say that when NASA has found a way to measure Dark Energy, in substances, on planet earth, we will be happy to submit samples for testing!

Quote:
He asked me to create a product that would be safe enough to drink. He said you have take out the chemicals and the alcohols. I have a close friend whose baby is dying and if I could get something like your product and the right combination of nutrients, I think I can save it.
...............He called me to tell me he gave it to the baby and along with his nutrients he was able to save its life.

And I repeat again - Kasz is so confident that AS contains Dark Energy he states:

Quote:
So let's just say that when NASA has found a way to measure Dark Energy, in substances, on planet earth, we will be happy to submit samples for testing!

People can believe what ever they want. You can believe that pigs can fly if you want. But if you try to sell me a pig by stating it can fly - well that's fraud.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
kasz wrote:
Thank you Keliu,for your posts.
Regarding Will Green, the product I made for him was not Ageless Secret. He wanted a product that was almost pure energy. It tightened skin really great, but because it had almost no ingredients it didn't feel as nice on skin.

Regarding my energy claims for Ageless Secret, I asked what do we call this energy I have captured? It does things that have never been seen before.

Dr. Tiller has been able to show up to this point that Ageless Secret contains some kind of energy that can change the properties of water energetically, that is without being in contact with the water. This is revolutionary.

Kasz - this is Willard Green's website for Authentically Beautiful. Here is Mr. Green's quote on the "ingredients" in Authentically Beautiful:

Quote:
The secret of Authentically Beautiful Miracle Mist’s remarkable effectiveness lies in its technology. It uses a process of introducing its ingredients into structured water at an energetic level. That means that the aloe, MSM, trace minerals, niacin, cayenne pepper, Ho Shou Wu and helichrysumin are active at an energy level, but only slightly enter into the chemical composition. Pretty amazing!
http://authenticallybeautiful.com/products/authentically-beautiful-miracle-mist/

He quite clearly mentions the same ingredients associated with Ageless Secret. I'm sorry, I cannot accept your explanation that these products are different. In addition, you have already stated that Ageless Secret itself contains no ingredients.

And whilst you are here to answer our questions - I would also ask you this. You have stated that the "energy" in AS can be negated by x-rays used in the shipping process but that large bubble-wrap will protect the product from them.

Could you please explain how large bubble-wrap can protect against the damaging effects of x-rays.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:

And whilst you are here to answer our questions - I would also ask you this. You have stated that the "energy" in AS can be negated by x-rays used in the shipping process but that large bubble-wrap will protect the product from them.

Could you please explain how large bubble-wrap can protect against the damaging effects of x-rays.

did he really say this??? This is just BS... may be next time I ll ask my dentist to wrap me in bubble instead of lead! Wink
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
For me, the term "dark energy" is not important. When speaking of the quality of skin care as we do on this site, I look for outcomes and outcomes are what I've written about based on my own experience.

You see, for me, it is. Truth in advertising is important to me.

I'm really glad this product is working for you. But, don't forget, I and many others tried this product with no results at all. And as I've stated numerous times, the before and after photos on the website are extremely disappointing.

If this product is revolutionary and a ground-breaking scientific discovery - I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for proof. And that is all I want.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
did he really say this??? This is just BS... may be next time I ll ask my dentist to wrap me in bubble instead of lead! Wink

Yes. He has also stated that if you ask a small child to hold a glass of water in the hand it will become energised. If you then apply this water to the skin, it will have similar rejuvenating effects to AS.

This is taken from a promotional email:

Quote:

How to Turn Water into a Skin Lotion in 30 Seconds

Witnessing the "Miracle":

As amazing as this may seem, most children can do this in 30 seconds! Ask a child to hold a glass of water with both hands for 30 seconds and the properties of the water will have changed. You can put some on their skin, or on your skin, and rub it around, and it will feel like a lotion. Most children and adolescents can do this. Most adults cannot.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
Keliu wrote:

Yes to that and the child holding a glass of water energizing it, Yes to all the wild claims you have read that Keliu has posted or he has claimed, you could read the old now locked thread but it is all the same claims and rebuttals!

Sorry Sis but I also spent time on the phone with Jim and he did tell me he does not know how it works regarding energizing water!!! I posted what I found out in those conversations on the original thread.

No it did not work for many of us that tried it!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Kasz - I would also like to know why this product (which is extremely similar to AS and for which you used to be a distributor) is being sold as a hair tonic.

Quote:
Reevitalize Hair Enhancer

This is our most concentrated hair product. With much research and experimentation, it is designed to create optimum conditions to support maximum growth to make the hair look fuller and thicker and more visible.

The following ingredients work synergistically to add nourishment and increase circulation and vitality to the scalp. Many of the most potent ingredients are introduced at an energetic level which makes the product readily absorbable and easy to use with no discomfort.

Ingredients:

Water
MSM is a derivative of the mineral sulfur and is intrinsic to the structural development of the hair. Studies have connected this mineral not only with hair brilliance but with hair length.
Aloe is known for its moisturizing effect. Contains B-vitamins, such as biotin and inositol, and minerals, such as zinc, known to promote healthy hair. Has anti-bacterial and healing properties.
Wheat Grass is known for its high energy, extremely rich source of vitamins and minerals as well as amino acids and enymes. Many who have gone on wheat grass juice therapy have seen their hair return to its original color and take on a gloss it never had.
Cinnamomum Cassio Leaf Oil is a strong anti-oxidant and is known for its antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties. Rich in minerals, its topical stimulating effect is beneficial in improving circulation.
Niacin is a vasodilator. Some suggest that this B vitamin may be a natural substitute for the drug Rogaine because of its function as a vasodilator. Niacin increases circulation and like many B vitamins promotes and nourishes the hair to increase elasticity and shine. In studies using topical niacin, there was a statistically significant increase in hair fullness.
Cayenne Pepper has been used for decades as a catalyst for other herbs. It acts as a stimulant and improves blood flow making it essential in protecting the hair follicles from the effects of DHT.
Ho Shou Wu is a Chinese herbal extract and has been known for centuries as an anti-aging herb, capable of restoring and maintaining the attributes of youth. It is considered to keep hair dark, prevent gray, re-establish dark hair color, and promote healthy hair growth.
Helichrysum Italicum is helpful for circulatory disorders. It has superb regenerating qualities in the healing of skin disorders and in fighting the ravages of aging.
http://beautifulskinpartyplan.com/products/reevitalize-hair-enhancer/

So, with the addition of Wheat Grass, AS turns into a hair tonic.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
daler wrote:

Yes. He has also stated that if you ask a small child to hold a glass of water in the hand it will become energised. If you then apply this water to the skin, it will have similar rejuvenating effects to AS.

Quote:

As amazing as this may seem, most children can do this in 30 seconds! Ask a child to hold a glass of water with both hands for 30 seconds and the properties of the water will have changed. You can put some on their skin, or on your skin, and rub it around, and it will feel like a lotion. Most children and adolescents can do this. Most adults cannot.

o well, this makes me wanna have a baby, I ll have unlimited supply of energizing potions for years to come!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
Keliu wrote:
daler wrote:

Quote:

o well, this makes me wanna have a baby, I ll have unlimited supply of energizing potions for years to come!

daler, I had four and they touched a lot of water after all they bathed and believe me I got soaked at bath time with that many. Sorry no energizing ever happened!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:10 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
......Yes. He has also stated that if you ask a small child to hold a glass of water in the hand it will become energised. If you then apply this water to the skin, it will have similar rejuvenating effects to AS.

Quote:

So...does Jim make AS by asking a group of kids to hold the water and then add the ingredients there?

I can make it too and sell it to the market! lol

Why should we need to order then?
kasz
5% products discount

Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Keliu and CM Thank you for your posts about Energy.
I’m sorry I have not been clear. I have captured a new kind of energy. I thought it was the same “stuff” that made a catalyst work to make a reaction go faster, but his energy does things that have never been seen before.

The point I want to be clear about is I don’t care what label we put on it. Dark Energy was the only thing left to me to describe it. NASA says no one knows enough about Dark Energy to even know what it is. I personally think that dark energy is made up of a whole spectrum of energies, because it makes up more than 70% of our Universe and it growing every day. Who knows? I think NASA will have the best chance of proving it on planet earth.

Here is a link to a PDF on my web site:
http://agelesssecret.com/images/stories/results.pdf
This is the lab results for an independent lab verifying the room temperature expansion of water that I show in the video on my web site. The first result is adding water to Ageless Secret Gold, which is just diluting it, and they saw no expansion. The second result is adding Ageless Secret Gold to the water, and they did verify the 0.5% expansion.

What do you think CM? This is revolutionary. It shows I have discovered some new kind of energy that has never been detected, captured and bottled before. As you know, energy is never created or destroyed. It just changes form. So where does the energy come from? What is it?

Some would say this would mean having to re-write our laws of physics, but in my opinion that will not be necessary. As I said in my first post, Dr. Tiller has the explanation that works. Because this type of energy is not one of the four main energies we use to describe our world, the strong force, the weak force, electromagnetic, or gravity, it is coming from another dimension. When it couples with energy in this dimension we see these exceptions to our existing laws of physics. It seems astounding to me, but a big message here is I am indirectly bringing into awareness the existence of another dimension. That also means Ageless Secret unlike anything that has ever been invented before.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |