Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DIY Structured/Energized Waters
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
carolb
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
It is too bad that many of the Ageless posts are so negative. I don't think anyone is trying to sell snake oil here. I am 53 and I am no one's fool. I do not just throw my money away. I try so many products and research and try to learn as much as I can. Honestly, I am shocked at Ageless and what it does for me. At my age I have to use the Gold. I may have hydration issues since I work as a flight attendant and the cabin air is so dry. I look at my face and then spray and usually use the hair dryer since I am always in a hurry. If I have more time I use AALS or the FIM. Afterwards I look and I am so happy. It just takes an edge off my face if that makes any sense. I don't really care if it has Dark Energy or how it is made. It is working incredibly for me. I am embarrassed to write this but I have gotten crazy compliments like never before. Some possibilities why it did not work for some:damaged in shipping,put near a cell phone,heat exposure,didn't use heat with it or needed the Gold instead of the regular formula. I don't know how they would possibly still be in business if it did not work for some people. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Kelieu, you are a very sharp lady. I actually admire your skepticism and I have learned so much from you here on the forum. I have started a notebook so I can journal what I learn here. The knowledge on this site is amazing. I just think that if people want to try things then lets put the good and bad out there but let it be told. I would of really missed out on this product if I had not found out about it here. Carol

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:20 am      Reply with quote
CarolB - If you have read all of the original AS thread and also this one, I'm surprised that you can't understand some of the negativity towards this product. Don't forget thatt many of us tried it in good faith, but didn't get any results at all. I'm glad that you are amongst those that like the product, but that does nothing to negate my concerns.

Let me put it this way - there is lots of discussion taking place about stemcell serums at the moment. Opinions appear to be divided as to whether these serums are worth the money or not. And opinions are also divided as to whether topical delivery of cytokines can be as effective as having them injected. Now you state that you don't care if AS contains Dark Energy or not - but how would you feel if you purhased a stemcell serum and then were told that there weren't any actual cytokines in the serum? That the product was using the "energy" of the cytokines. But what if you then realised that water (the basis of most serums) can't be energised. That it goes against all the laws of physics.

Now, people can believe anything they want - and those beliefs can have a profound effect on th body. (That is something I choose to believe). We know that bad thoughts (stress) can have a very harmfull effect on the body. But I believeg that positive thinking can have a very positive effect on the body. It is the reason why Placebo medicine can have a beneficial effect. So extrapolating from that - I think that it's probably possible to have a beneficial effect from spraying water on the face, if you think that it is a magical formula which will transform you. SansSouci believes that she has had large chunks of soul enter her body - and I'm sure that has had a profound effect on her. Whatever we believe in (wholeheartedly) will have a definitive effect upon us.

There is no doubt in my mind that Kasz believes he has made a monumental scientific discovery. And maybe he has. But I would love to see that monumental scientific discovery embraced by the scientific community and Kasz suitably rewarded and recognised for it. I don't think that that is a lot to ask for. Most scientists work all their lives for the opportunity to present a ground-breaking discovery to present to the world. Not just for their own cudos, but for the good of mankind.

(Appologies for all my spelling lately - I'm away and I'm using a tab and it's not as user friendly as my computer!)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:26 am      Reply with quote
Kasz - I would also, at this juncture, like to bring up the problem that I have with your Sunlovers Mist product. I notice that JoElla Milan is praising the product for its sun protection abilities. But your product does not contain any ingredients whatsoever (you stated earlier that it was cheap to produce because of that fact). How can water (energised or not) protect the skin from sunburn?

As far as I am aware, sun protection lotions are strictly monitered by the authorities. They are required to perform as promised - like pharmaceuticals.

I really shudder to think that some young mother might apply this to her children in the belief of providing them with adequate sun protection and of them suffering a really bad sunburn. How can you get away with marketing a sun protection product which does not fulfill the appropriate guidlines?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:05 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Kasz - I would also, at this juncture, like to bring up the problem that I have with your Sunlovers Mist product. I notice that JoElla Milan is praising the product for its sun protection abilities. But your product does not contain any ingredients whatsoever (you stated earlier that it was cheap to produce because of that fact). How can water (energised or not) protect the skin from sunburn?

As far as I am aware, sun protection lotions are strictly monitered by the authorities. They are required to perform as promised - like pharmaceuticals.

I really shudder to think that some young mother might apply this to her children in the belief of providing them with adequate sun protection and of them suffering a really bad sunburn. How can you get away with marketing a sun protection product which does not fulfill the appropriate guidlines?

Keliu, I certainly understand what you are saying. However, if you have never seen one of the Sun Lovers Mist bottles, there is no mistaking it for a sunscreen as it clearly states, "NOT A SUNBLOCK". It is intended to be used for face and body hydration and it states on the bottle, "Refreshes and hydrates dry, sun exposed skin", so I hardly think there is any worry about moms using it on their children as a sunscreen. From what I have experienced, it helps hydrate the skin and can be used under and over sunscreen. As many people know, one of the problems with sun exposure is the skin drying out... ~ Aprile
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:50 am      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
Keliu wrote:

Keliu, I certainly understand what you are saying. However, if you have never seen one of the Sun Lovers Mist bottles, there is no mistaking it for a sunscreen as it clearly states, "NOT A SUNBLOCK". It is intended to be used for face and body hydration and it states on the bottle, "Refreshes and hydrates dry, sun exposed skin", so I hardly think there is any worry about moms using it on their children as a sunscreen. From what I have experienced, it helps hydrate the skin and can be used under and over sunscreen. As many people know, one of the problems with sun exposure is the skin drying out... ~ Aprile

That is definitely not how JoElla is marketing it, and I unsubscribed from her newsletter after she said it protects you from the sun. Rolling Eyes

But here is what they say on the AS website...the part I bolded is a bit concerning. They recommend that you get burned so that you can test the hydration? I think that shows they changed their marketing strategy a bit.

Quote:
New Breakthrough Water Technology*
Hydrates So Well…It Works In the Sun…Or Your Money Back!

Benefits:

Never Worry About Your Skin Drying Out - in or out of the sun
Safe for Babies, Eyes, Lips and Marine Life
Leaves skin feeling silky smooth - Soothing on Sun Burns
Chemical and Preservative Free – Will NOT Pollute Swimming Pools
Does NOT Block Vitamin D production
Economical way to beautify skin anywhere, any time of the day.

Instructions for use:

Simple. Spray and go. If using a sunscreen, apply before. Results in the sun vary from person to person. We recommend this test: Try The Ageless Secret Sun Lovers MistTM on one forearm without sunscreen, and use it repeatedly when out in the sun to keep your skin properly hydrated. Then you will know how well it works to help your skin stay soft and supple, even in the sun. Since it does not block Vitamin D production you may get a nice tan too!

* Proven in laboratory testing! This energized water looks slightly hazy compared to regular water. When tested with an instrument used to measure haziness due to suspended matter in water, using NTU units, it was shown to be 6 times greater than regular water. Since the product is pure water with no ingredients added, the energy + water may be micro bubbles of coherent water acting like suspended matter. This measurement conducted by The William A. Tiller Institute for Pyschoenergetic Science, and other tests, prove The Ageless Secret Sun Lovers MistTM contains a new kind of energy of a type that is common in children, rarely seen in adults, and supports youthful aging.

Editing to add:

Here is what JoElla's newsletter stated:

Quote:
The Sun Lovers Mist is also water. You may spray it on top of your sunscreen. It protects the skin. It may be used without sunscreen and it still protects. Spray numerous times throughout the day. I used it last week-end at my vintage swap meet. I spent the whole day in the sun and did not get one spect of sun. I sprayed my face, arms and hands twice during the day and I was protected. It only retails for $4.99, so what a great savings for an incredible product.

I have no issue with people using AS if they think it is beneficial, though I think the new energy claims are far fetched. But recommending that people use the SLM instead of sunscreen was an issue for me. Fortuately it does look like they have changed their marketing message a bit since it's release.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Aside from the Ageless product, which I have not tried--I am the sort that sees $50 creams are mostly shea butter so I just get that instead..

has anyone figured out how to get their drinking water to be lightweight?

There was once on some kind of SNL skit, a parody of someone having a fit because their assistant got them the wrong water, and they wanted the light airy one.

I like the light airy ones too, but have not figured out how to get it, aside from buying it in plastic bottles or buying a swirly pipe that cost several grand.

My cells have bad fung shei. I need the bad water to go out more, and to put new good water in the cells. sigh. Fat ankles, dry skin. Makes no sense. I take lots of oils too. I am a vatta, which I guess means you fry up oil like an old car with intense mental activity.

I guess. Seems like me when I read about vatta but I still am all dry and yet poofy, and am convinced I must do something to the water, as it takes like crap and feels like lead.
kasz
5% products discount

Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Keliu, Thank you for your post about Sun Lovers Mist and you kind and encouraging words regarding publishing in a journal.

I cannot market Sun Lovers Mist as a Sun Screen or Sun Block Product.

I tried to get an SPF Number for it, but was denied because it has no SPF ingredients.

Regarding my energy claims, this is a perfect “product” for me and other scientists to expand the science of energized water. Sun Lovers Mist is pure bottled spring water that has no ingredients added and has only been infused with energy, but it looks slightly hazy compared to regular water. For the water to look little hazy, it would normally mean something is in the water that is causing light to bounce off of it. But there is nothing other than water and energy.

As you have stated before, no one has been able to show water can be energized in a measurable way. As mentioned in one of my previous posts, the room temperature expansion of water by Ageless Secret Gold, verified by the independent lab, is very encouraging. It shows a measurement of the effect of the energy on the water, but NOT a measurement OF the water. Because this is controversial and has the potential to be recognized as a huge scientific breakthrough, it would be good to also find a way to measure the changes to the water. Then it has a better chance to be published in a peer reviewed scientific journal.

This cloudiness in the water is exciting. I have been doing numerous tests to demonstrate that in a scientific manner and failed repeatedly. However, in the last few months I have been successful in finding a way to demonstrate the Tyndall Effect. This is not an easy quantifiable effect to measure the changes to the water, but just the fact that it can be done is amazing and encouraging.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Kasz - if you tried to get an SPF number for the Sunlovers List then you clearly must believe your product has sun protection ability. It's sun protection ability is clearly being promoted on the JoElla Milan website. This is blatantly false advertising.

Could you also clear this up for me: You state that your other products are energised through Catalyst chemistry, through the energy that is imparted by the ingredients which are used up by the process - the ingredients only remain in miniscule basically undetectable amounts in the final product. But with regard to Sunlover's Mist, you say it is only water (which is why it is so cheap). But you still say it is energised. Where is the energy coming from?

Your other products are priced according to how "energised" they are. ASG being the strongest in terms of "energy" and therefore, the most time consuming to make. But Sunlover's Mist is only $4.95, very inexpensive by comparison. So in terms of the "energy" component being related to price - I can only presume that it contains very little "energy"- and you've already stated it contains no ingredients. Not even miniscule amounts left over from the catalysing process.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Kasz - continuing on my thoughts on the manufacturing process of your products - I am interested to know how you manage to produce all the separate products all by yourself. We were informed by a member who knows you personally that all the products are made by you alone - is this correct? So how do you moniter the amount of "energy" that is in each product.

Could you also tell us where your water comes from - because in the video to show the "expansion" of water, you are using water from Wallmart.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
The water from the faucet is white instead of clear; and I noticed that when I make ice cubes with it, or the freezer does, they are also cloudy instead of clear and I do not like it.
I like the clear ones from the store.
Whatever that is to make the home made ones cloudy is probably what causes this misty water to turn cloudy.
I have always wondered the opposite, how to make mine clear.
kasz
5% products discount

Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Keliu,
Regarding Sun Lovers Mist and Joella, I can understand her enthusiasm, but as person re-selling it, she has to keep her personal experience separate from the marketing claims.

Regarding the energizing of the bottled spring water in Sun Lovers Mist, because I don’t have to deal with “entanglement” issues from each the other ingredients and catalyzing energies in Ageless Secret, the process to infuse the energy is much simpler and costs much less. (Sun Lovers Mist is not made the same way we make Ageless Secret.)

Regarding the question of where does the energy come from, it is infused into the Sun Lovers Mist in a proprietary energy transmission process.

5% products discount

Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Keliu,
I do make the products. Each is made using a different process that automatically controls the amount of energy. Each batch is tested on skin to assure the performance that relates to the amount of energy.

Distilled water is obtained from a commercial supplier in 5-gallon jugs. I couldn't easily put a 5-gallon jug in the video, so we poured some into a one gallon jug with a nice label the viewer could easily read.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
How can merely testing the product on the skin determine the amount of "energy" in each product? This sounds like a very subjective, unreliable method. Whose skin is this being tested on?o

5% products discount

Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hi kasz

This sounds interesting.

I'm wondering why you decided on Niacin, Cayenne Pepper, Ho Shou Wu and Helichrysum. (Am I right in thinking these are used in some way in your product? Apologies for my ignorance if you have stated this already)

That's quite an eclectic mix in a skincare product, hence my curiosity.

So may I ask you - did you decide on this combination yourself? and if so, what prompted you to do this?

Many thanks in advance!
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
SansSouci572 wrote:
The water from the faucet is white instead of clear; and I noticed that when I make ice cubes with it, or the freezer does, they are also cloudy instead of clear and I do not like it.
Whatever that is to make the home made ones cloudy is probably what causes this misty water to turn cloudy.

The water from the faucet is cloudy because of the small air bubbles ( u wont see the bubbles, they r v small), let that water stand for few hours and it will clear up nicely... I used to use bottled water for long but now I use tap water.. I just fill up few pitchers and let the water stand for half a day before consuming, it allows time for chlorine to evaporate.. also to hasten this process you can transfer water from one pitcher to another several times.. water tastes way better when chlorine is gone.. I have to look for that website again but there is a v simple small device to turn water into energized water, it kinda creates a vortex.. does anyone have that link? if so, please post! thank you

Btw, I am in NYC and the city assures the tap water is v safe to drink even though a lot of people do not , just saying this in case you decide to start drinking the tap water too... please make sure that your tap water is drinkable! Also, I let the tap run for several minutes before I fill up my pitchers as I saw on news once that doing so will clear the standing water in the pipes ....
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Here is the one Kassy posted on page one. Is that the type you are looking for?

Kassy_A wrote:
Skippie wrote:
Kassy,

Which energizing product did you use? I think you said you would be ordering a couple of them. Did your skin feel softer and/or tighter after the water dried? Do you know the ph of the energized water?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm interested in your experiment and appreciate you trying it out for us.

Howdy Skip!

This is the vortex magnetic energizing equipment I'm using, and there's a how to video also here;

http://www.vibrantvitalwater.com/index_vitalwater.htm

I was going to hold off on sharing my thoughts for a while, but I think it's probably easier to just share as I go on the forum, because lots of folks are emailing me at this point..

As I mentioned yesterday, the taste of the drinking water I vortexed is surprisingly better tasting. Whether or not it will provide health benefits, only time will tell on that..

Since the majority are intrigued and curious about the "skin" water I've come up with, I'll just concentrate on that unless someone has questions on the 'drinking' water.

I'm not going in to details publicly (yet) on the additives I've added, but suffice it to say this is what I put in;

- Just shy of 2 liters of bottled water
- MSM
- Niacin
- Trace Minerals
- Aloe Vera (fresh from my plant)
- Capsicum Liquid Extract
- (I didn't get the Helichrysum Italicum I ordered yet, but when I do I'll put a few drops in the next batch.) I don't think it's an important ingredient though...

So since Saturday I've used this 3 times per day exclusively (other than an exfoliating mask I did prior, as I do every Saturday.) I haven't used ANYTHING else!

I don't have a mineral lamp, but did use the blow dryer for the recommended 20 or so seconds as others have shared. I also used my LED 3 times since Saturday (which included today.)

I do NOT notice any additional softness to my already very soft skin.

I DO notice a tight, dry feeling immediately after using the blow dryer, which I don't particularly care for. This goes away fairly quickly, once my skin cools off. This tightness is particularly noticable around my eyes and neck.. (I'm presuming that this is because the skin is thinner in those areas, and doesn't have the benefit of the fat, lipids and other good stuff, that's more abundant in say the cheek and mouth areas.)

Please don't take my feeling of "tightness" to translate into a visible tightening of the skin.. It simply "feels" tight, but does not LOOK tigher!

At this 5th day of just using this *water* exclusively, I would share that my skin feels a little on the dry side (which is a 1st!)... This evening I will whip up a very simple moisturizing lotion, which I will probably use each night..

So that's about it so far... Hopefully this little experiment will result in a DIY alternative to ASG, for those interested...Cool I'll use different proportions of the ingredients over the next few weeks, and let you know how it goes.

ETA: The pH checked out at 6.8, but my darn strips expired in March.. Sad New ones on order.. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, Daler, I will try that. I want to see if they taste better as well, without the clouds, like the supermarket ones do.

I had to be in Napa today, and I was tempted to go to Walmart, buy a jug and find a faucet somewhere and take the water home!

It was in Trader Joe's that I tasted the glorious water. When I asked, what brand of water is this? This is the best water I have ever had! Is it a special filter? What is it?

A few people over heard me and started laughing. They said everyone asks that! They answered it was their ordinary tap water!

Its so clean! You feel like its actually working to quench your thirst, like the molecules go in your system some how. Its also very light feeling, clear and sparkly looking, like a photo.
No wonder they are known for their glorious farmers markets too, they have magnificent water there.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
SansSouci572 wrote:

The water from the faucet is cloudy because of the small air bubbles ( u wont see the bubbles, they r v small), let that water stand for few hours and it will clear up nicely... I used to use bottled water for long but now I use tap water.. I just fill up few pitchers and let the water stand for half a day before consuming, it allows time for chlorine to evaporate.. also to hasten this process you can transfer water from one pitcher to another several times.. water tastes way better when chlorine is gone.. I have to look for that website again but there is a v simple small device to turn water into energized water, it kinda creates a vortex.. does anyone have that link? if so, please post! thank you

Btw, I am in NYC and the city assures the tap water is v safe to drink even though a lot of people do not , just saying this in case you decide to start drinking the tap water too... please make sure that your tap water is drinkable! Also, I let the tap run for several minutes before I fill up my pitchers as I saw on news once that doing so will clear the standing water in the pipes ....

I agree with everything daler,

When I was up north the water was just fine, but honestly the water down here in South Florida tastes just god awful without using a filter!

I am not energizing or structuring water but I am purifying and not just chlorine!
Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks DM, yes that's the thing I was talking about! I can always count on you! I am tempted to buy it, has anyone tried it and noticed any difference in the way water tastes and feels? I ll check out the beginning of thread, may be there are some posts there re it.

Also, I had used brita filters in the past, but they never seemed to get rid of the chlorine taste....
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
SansSouci572 wrote:
Thank you, Daler, I will try that. I want to see if they taste better as well, without the clouds, like the supermarket ones do.

I had to be in Napa today, and I was tempted to go to Walmart, buy a jug and find a faucet somewhere and take the water home!

It was in Trader Joe's that I tasted the glorious water. When I asked, what brand of water is this? This is the best water I have ever had! Is it a special filter? What is it?

A few people over heard me and started laughing. They said everyone asks that! They answered it was their ordinary tap water!

Its so clean! You feel like its actually working to quench your thirst, like the molecules go in your system some how. Its also very light feeling, clear and sparkly looking, like a photo.
No wonder they are known for their glorious farmers markets too, they have magnificent water there.

U r welcome SansSouci572, just give enough time for chlorine to evaporate.... you can heat/boil water to expedite chlorine evaporation but boiling itself leaves somewhat bad taste in the water....
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
Thanks DM, yes that's the thing I was talking about! I can always count on you! I am tempted to buy it, has anyone tried it and noticed any difference in the way water tastes and feels? I ll check out the beginning of thread, may be there are some posts there re it.

Also, I had used brita filters in the past, but they never seemed to get rid of the chlorine taste....

I you read about the middle of Kassy's post she mentions that the water tasted surprisingly better, I am not sure what her regular water is like (she lives in the same county) might have what I finally broke down and got which is a whole house filtration system, or just city water? My water is so much better with a really decent filter than before it is amazing! Smile

Here is the part I am referring to daler:

As I mentioned yesterday, the taste of the drinking water I vortexed is surprisingly better tasting. Whether or not it will provide health benefits, only time will tell on that..

You are welcome! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
daler wrote:

I you read about the middle of Kassy's post she mentions that the water tasted surprisingly better, I am not sure what her regular water is like (she lives in the same county) might have what I finally broke down and got which is a whole house filtration system, or just city water? My water is so much better with a really decent filter than before it is amazing! Smile

by the way, water from the water fountains in my gym taste so nice.. fresh & crisp; no wonder I see people filling up there bottles there! typically, is the water filtered in the water fountains or is it just regular tap water? There is never that awful chlorine taste...may be I should ask the gym management about it...
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:22 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
daler wrote:

You are welcome! Smile

Vortexing water can significantly increase the oxygen content of the water and higher oxygen content makes water taste better. That's why water left out for a day tastes flat (the oxygen content drops), and why pets don't like water that's been left out either, but like those pet water fountains that keep the water oxygenated.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:45 am      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
daler wrote:

You are welcome! Smile

Vortexing water can significantly increase the oxygen content of the water and higher oxygen content makes water taste better. That's why water left out for a day tastes flat (the oxygen content drops), and why pets don't like water that's been left out either, but like those pet water fountains that keep the water oxygenated.

ah, well that explains why my water from the pitcher ( left for at least half a day for chlorine to evaporate) tastes flat and water from the fountains in my gym taste so crisp n fresh.. thank you cm5597 for the explanation! That may explain why boiled water tastes so awful too...
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:26 am      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
daler wrote:

You are welcome! Smile

Thanks cm,

I suppose we could just oxygenate our water with a stick blender before drinking and it might taste better? Smile

Mine still needs purifying first! Smile

Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |