Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DIY Structured/Energized Waters
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 19, 2011 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
And is the cow energised after it's been in the tornado?

LOL. This just gave me the biggest chuckle!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 19, 2011 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Keliu wrote:

Me too Rileygirl except it made me think of Dorothy and Toto.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 19, 2011 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Keliu wrote:

Me Too! Bet the cow is dizzy if not energized. Do the toilets flush in the reverse direction too? Embarassed Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2011 2:11 am      Reply with quote
Could energiziging be achieved by www.purpleplates.com years ago i read water could be energized in a red glass placed in the sun.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2011 2:47 am      Reply with quote
A local Asian supermarket near me sells a similar disk that is worn around the neck that apparently energises the body. They also have a water flask which energises water - they are made in Korea.

Once you start investigating this, there are numerous energising devices sold on the internet and countless brands of energised water.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2011 3:24 am      Reply with quote
Until it is absolutely proven that energized water is going to do anything for my face I'll put it in a red glass and set it in the sun! Maybe throw in a green tea bag, then either drink it or use it on my face with my led's but I'm sure as heck not going to pay for it! This is not to say that their is not something to this for those who are using it I am just more of a cheapskate skeptic!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2011 3:50 am      Reply with quote
rmc7 wrote:
Until it is absolutely proven that energized water is going to do anything for my face I'll put it in a red glass and set it in the sun! Maybe throw in a green tea bag, then either drink it or use it on my face with my led's but I'm sure as heck not going to pay for it! This is not to say that their is not something to this for those who are using it I am just more of a cheapskate skeptic!

Sounds good to me!! Personally though, I prefer a glass of red rather than a red glass!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2011 3:58 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Sounds good to me!! Personally though, I prefer a glass of red rather than a red glass!

Now that sounds even better! enough of those and who cares about wrinkles, LOL!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2011 5:36 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:

Me too Rileygirl except it made me think of Dorothy and Toto.

Too funny! Laughing
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2011 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Great thread!! I'm glad Havana decided to open it! Thanks!! Very Happy
I've been interested in water for a couple of years, yet not for an exterior/cosmetic use, but for internal use.
This internal -for health- interest over the last two years has made me purchase an ozoniser, prill beads, cosmic energy stones, a blue bottle to set full of water in the sun (to do with the practice of Ho'oponopono healing system),a few other system that work with water, and lately Diamond water (which I was given a litre during a course I did on facial massage, it was this water that they used on the face for the massage)...and recently I was looking into the Kiva light...
Sooo, it was in the facial massage course that they used the Diamond water on a cosmetic basis, it intrigued me but didn't think much more about it at the moment.
I'm now thinking that I may try to use the combination of Prill beads/Cosmic Energy Stones water to apply on my skin on a daily basis and see what happens.
For those who doubt about water just being water, yes, that is right, it is just H2O chemically, but the energy it may emanate is a different thing, I also believe and have 'felt' energies -mind power, reiki, etc- but in any case there is the Bovis Energy Scale for those who doubt that energy can vary even though the actual chemical composition is the same. A quick google about the Bovis Energy will explain much better than I can.
Sorry for long post!
Hugs, A.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 21, 2011 12:58 am      Reply with quote
I've done hoponono for years and never thought of using the water on my face, so must give that a try, but I've been thinking a lot about prill water recently just like you ATester, and am really tempted.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Copying Hermosa's post from the other thread, which I believe warrants further discussion.. I believe it is more appropriate for this thread, because since this thread started, now Jim and others are insisting it can't be duplicated..(Not sure why that was never said prior, but whatever..)

Hermosa wrote:

Big red flag here: Jim saying that his results are not reproducible by anyone else. You don't have to be a scientist to know that reproducibility is a main tenet of establishing credibility. If no one else can do what you claim to be doing, you're a fraud.

I also agree it's a red flag... I'm not of the opinion that Jim is a "fraud", but I am of the opinion that if he's so confident his product in no way can be duplicated, then he has not been completely open about *everything* his product may contain..

We've all seen the ingredient list for the products, which are the same across the board;

ASG Ingredients:

ngredients: Water, MSM, Aloe, Trace Mineral Complex, Niacin, Botanical Extracts of: Capsicum, Ho Shou Wu, Helichrysum Italicum.

I do find it quite suspect, that we're led to believe that the *energy* factor is what gives each product different properties, but I'm not fool enough to not see through to the real reason, which to me is clearly to cover several price points.. And I also wouldn't doubt that a bit of tweaking with the ingredients, are just not being disclosed..(Why would he, when he clearly is sitting on a "ASgold" mine... I don't blame him, if he can get away with it.. Laughing )

Anyway, since some on this forum are quite inquisitive by nature, and enjoy figuring out the why's and how's of what makes things *tick*, perhaps some others will pay attention to and hear, exactly what I heard when I viewed the following video on Jim's website;

Scroll down to the "As Seen On PBS" video, and go to minute 13.00 to 13.23

When he tells about the "ingredients" in the product, he finishes with; "and other substances"..

http://www.agelesssecret.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=47&Itemid=208

So the point of my post I suppose is twofold I suppose;

1. Why is Jim *admittedly* not fully disclosing all ingredients?

2. And if that is the case, and he's hiding "other substances", of course he (and the product lovers who repeatedly say now that it can't be duplicated), would of course be confident, and rightly so..

Wouldn't hiding something be the ONLY way to be sure it couldn't be duplicated? (Any cooks among us that hold back a little somethin' somethin when sharing a favorite recipe? Bad Grin I know that I've been guilty of that a time or five... Laughing

Anyhoo, I'm still experimenting with a few things, and my next experiment will be trying my hand at a DIY Dr. Willards Water, which perhaps is another of Jim's *secrets*.. Who know's, I just find it a hell of a lotta fun researching..

ETA: I would view and save that video quickly, before it's either removed or edited! Just sayin Kiddie's..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Oh this is a fascinating thread! I am reading between spates of work. One of my clients sells the Kangen Water and prior to this has blessed and structured tap water. His staff all swear they are more energized after drinking it. I have sprayed it on my face but obviously not with Kassy's additives. I am still not sure of my personal beliefs on structured water but I drink filtered water. Thanks for such an inspiring and fascinating thread.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
My head tells me it's a bunch of phooey, but the taste of my structured water, has convinced me to keep an open mind for now..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
I came across some interesting videos by Carol Hathor on youtube, in which she advises people not to drink structured water and goes into detail. She then sells a product that looks a bit woo woo to me but still its none the less interesting for those interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx3QmwI1caU

This is part 1 but there are 5 parts in total.
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
The chap who provides Kangen Water is a pharmacist. He is regularly sent patients from the oncology department at the General, to provide complementary therapies. Kangen is one of them. I asked him about it once, how effective it would be for my headaches and so on and he asked me one question, "Do you believe in it?" I said I was trying to and he said that nothing will work for you if you don't believe in it, as the brain has enormous power over the workings of the body. This goes for health supplements as well. This man is held in very great esteem by both the allopathic and naturopathic communities.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
I came across some interesting videos by Carol Hathor on youtube, in which she advises people not to drink structured water and goes into detail.

Can you share why she says not to drink the structured water?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
She has a long explanation that I can't recall but talks about it on the video.
rileygirl wrote:
Can you share why she says not to drink the structured water?
Lacy53
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

Anyhoo, I'm still experimenting with a few things, and my next experiment will be trying my hand at a DIY Dr. Willards Water, which perhaps is another of Jim's *secrets*.. Who know's, I just find it a hell of a lotta fun researching..

I think the Willard's water is your best chance of duplicating the AS products. It already contains a polysilicate polymer so you don't have to bother with the MSM, trace minerals, or Helichrysum, unless you really want to add them (Willard water uses Castor oil but the patent says any vegetable oil will do). I don't think AS products use Willard water, but I do think the science outlined in the patent for Willard water was the blueprint for AS products. That's just my opinion of course. Catalyst water isn't anything new or innovative; it was invented over 40 years ago.

You can buy an 8 ounce topical spray bottle of ready to use Willard water for $12 or so. I would do that rather than purchasing the Clear Concentrate (I'm lazy). You can also buy an 8 ounce bottle of Aloe Gel containing Willard Water (with added Allantoin and Vitamin E) for $8.50, and IMO those extras are better for skin than the botanical extracts of Capsicum and Ho Shou Wu. But they don't have much appeal for the alternative or TCM crowd. A small amount of the Aloe gel added to the spray bottle of Willard water would probably make a nice base for your skincare product (then add whatever extras you want, if any). All of this is my opinion of course, and I don't do any DIY products ... so take it all with a grain of salt! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
The chap who provides Kangen Water is a pharmacist. He is regularly sent patients from the oncology department at the General, to provide complementary therapies. Kangen is one of them. I asked him about it once, how effective it would be for my headaches and so on and he asked me one question, "Do you believe in it?" I said I was trying to and he said that nothing will work for you if you don't believe in it, as the brain has enormous power over the workings of the body. This goes for health supplements as well. This man is held in very great esteem by both the allopathic and naturopathic communities.

Yes, this is what I was getting at earlier, and is something which I believe is a really important component in all this - not just w/regard to "energy waters", but products in general. Not because there aren't effective/beneficial properties to what you're using, but the body (and mind!) will welcome or expel whatever it deems fit to. Its far more powerful than anything outside of itself and can find the means to fuel itself on the weakest of what you put into it, or flat out reject the most "proven" of things. Come on, we've all seen & heard evidence of this!

I think in part we're all pouring over these threads for enough convincing evidence on products & treatments, so creating the enthusiasm/energy required so that they'll work! Laughing
Everyone loves a feel good thread - they give us a buzz! Even if later on we look back to find everyone's jumped ship and moved on to the next thing.

Olive, normal/oily skin. Using rinse-off ocm, Vit C, Tretinoin since Nov/10, GHK since Feb/12, Niacinamide & glucosamine, alternating, & now skipping nights! Concerns include oiliness, hyperpigmentation from occasional zits, 11's & nasolabial folds.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
I asked him about it once, how effective it would be for my headaches and so on and he asked me one question, "Do you believe in it?" I said I was trying to and he said that nothing will work for you if you don't believe in it, as the brain has enormous power over the workings of the body. This goes for health supplements as well. This man is held in very great esteem by both the allopathic and naturopathic communities.

IMO this is the whole crux of the matter - I believe in this phenomenon wholeheartedly. The power of the mind can achieve anything.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Antonia wrote:
I asked him about it once, how effective it would be for my headaches and so on and he asked me one question, "Do you believe in it?" I said I was trying to and he said that nothing will work for you if you don't believe in it, as the brain has enormous power over the workings of the body. This goes for health supplements as well. This man is held in very great esteem by both the allopathic and naturopathic communities.

IMO this is the whole crux of the matter - I believe in this phenomenon wholeheartedly. The power of the mind can achieve anything.

Yes, but does this mean the results are real or are the results just imagined because of the belief?
LoriA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
I think we're just saying that the body can be more receptive or not to the possibilities, kinda like leaning into a stretch or massage, if you know what I mean.

YOU need to participate, i.e. allow, otherwise whatever potential is there will be lost due to the resistance.

Olive, normal/oily skin. Using rinse-off ocm, Vit C, Tretinoin since Nov/10, GHK since Feb/12, Niacinamide & glucosamine, alternating, & now skipping nights! Concerns include oiliness, hyperpigmentation from occasional zits, 11's & nasolabial folds.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Keliu wrote:
Antonia wrote:

Yes, but does this mean the results are real or are the results just imagined because of the belief?

The results are real. It's basically the Placeobo Effect.
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro99/web1/Kinser.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
LoriA wrote:
I think we're just saying that the body can be more receptive or not to the possibilities, kinda like leaning into a stretch or massage, if you know what I mean.

YOU need to participate, i.e. allow, otherwise whatever potential is there will be lost due to the resistance.

I understand what you are saying. I definitely believe the mind is very powerful. But, I think there are limits in my mind. I don't believe someone who has terminal cancer is going to cure themselves of the cancer just because they believe they will/are cured. Or, relating to skin care here, just because someone doesn't believe in tretinoin doesn't mean that this won't work for them, as it is proven to work, whether you choose to believe or not. Am I thinking this out too much? Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) Skeyndor Clear Balance Spot-Less Patch (2 x 12 pieces) Juvena Skin Nova SC Cellular Miracle Beauty Mask (75 ml / 2.5 oz)