Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DIY Structured/Energized Waters
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
I quickly skimmed the last 9 pages to make sure this was not addressed already, later I will come back to read more throughly.
I have been reading about structured water myself, independent of this thread.
I am often thirsty, and when I drink water, it often feels like lead. And I sometimes have edema around my ankles. This is odd, I thought.
And I just urinate the water out, it does not go where its supposed to.
I read that the cell walls themselves have broken down, and so the water just sorta pools around, instead of taking moisture in and junk out of the cells it just sorta accumulates. And this tap water, even filted, its molecules are too large..something to that effect. (This science is a bit over my head, so I write in a dis-jointed manner--I understand it more on an intuitive level, plus, I can feel it when I switch to a different kind of water)
I have also decided to use magnets to try and pull this water from my legs up. It seems to help. The iron in your blood, it is what makes the magnets work I think. And the pattern that the magnets make is a figure 8. Which is swirling in and out, which. I find this interesting, because the figure 8 is an infinity sign. (sideways 8's are in tarot cards for instance, the very first one, the magician)

I noticed that artisan water is much lighter, in particular, I like Fiji water. I think it has smaller molecules. Ana Brett, who created the kundalini yoga dvd's and I were discussing this in some emails, and she said the artisan water is the best to get. I am going to go the findaspring.com route, so I am not using these plastic bottles..
Another random bit of information that I hope is helpful and not too disjointed..

Also, this guy who practices Ayurvedic medicine told me I needed way more salt. I was surprised, as I thought it would make the puffiness worse. He said no. Get real salt. I now use pink Himalayan or black lava and it does help.
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Prior to this, I had been studying using gemstones and also magnets to magnetize water. It does something to the structure of it.
You are supposed to put a couple large magnets under your glass of water to magnetize it, and you can also place a few crystals in your water.
David Wolfe had said he has his water go around and around pipes, so that it is not so flat, the flatness from having the oxygen come out of it..and the swirling action put it back in. I think, if possible, I would rather have the swirling water than magnet or gemstone water but since I cannot put swirling pipes in a rental, I shall stick with gemstones for now. Maybe put some food grade hydrogen peroxide in there for the oxygen, and grasses, like wheatgrass.

Some people put magnets and such on their pipes to make it more magnetic too. Which I *think* means structured. (Might as well write "gratitude" and other high powered words on there too..)

A couple days ago I read about structured water, but now I don't recall where it was---if it was Daniel Vitalis web-site, Ron Teeguarden or David Wolfe. (Who is no longer associated with sunfoods by the way..he is longetivitywarehouse.com now --there was some kind of takeover of sunfoods, and I like David so I don't buy sunfood products--)
Now I wish I had written it down..but, wherever it was I read this, what they said was that they don't drink water that much; that it is better to drink say, watermelon juice. One reason is because water from plants is structured, and if you drink structured water, it goes into and out of your cells better.

I have been using a bit of Willard water in my coffee, to make it alkaline, I don't notice it as much as baking soda. (Along with cinnamon oil--to regular the blood sugar rush and metabolism more than being alkaline. Is a tasty combo)
Ron Teeguardan has a nice 3 part video on chi, its the ones discussing the three treasures, in regards to his Chinese tonics. I mention this as somewhere in one of these threads, someone was asking about chi. He is a master herbalist and explains it very well. Dragon Herbs are his product line.
kasz
5% products discount

Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Keliu, Thanks for asking about the bubble wrap. By the way, in one of your recent posts you stated that Ageless Secret does not contain any ingredients. That is true only for the Sun Lovers Mist. All the other formulas contain MSM, Aloe and Trace Minerals. Perhaps you missed my detailed post answering Kassy’s request about that.

The bubble wrap is amazing to me. It is royal pain to have to wrap all my orders in the stuff. It works because of the materials that our bottles are made from. The need came after Sept 11, 2001. I was shipping my product with no problem until then. I first had auto ship customers in Texas tell me, this last order did not work. Then it happened with customers in Washington DC. Next, I began to have problems shipping to more states.

I sent some product to myself, and when I got it, it was ruined. I reasoned that the post office must be x-raying all the packages. I tried everything I could think of to protect my product, including carbon -Auminum foil warps and lead lined photo bags. Nothing worked. I was only able to sell in the local area and could no longer ship.

One day, a Naturopath in AZ, Dr. Brimhall, called to re-order. I told him I’m sorry Doc, I can’t ship to you. They are x-raying all the packages and it destroys my product. He told me he had the same problem with homeopathic remedies, but found if he wrapped them in large size bubble wrap they were OK. He said send me a case of Ageless Secret but use large size bubble wrap. Make sure there are no openings and it will be OK. I sent him his order and called to follow up and to my amazement he said it was OK.

I told a chiropractor friend, Sherrie Morrisette, about this. She had an x-ray machine, and before I could complete the sentence she said and you want to test this with my machine. She said come on in. I have to see this for myself. We tested bottles of Ageless Secret wrapped and not wrapped. The not wrapped were ruined; the ones wrapped in large size bubble wrap were OK. Neither us could believe our eyes. We were at a loss to explain it, but I wanted to know more.

I thought it can’t be just the bubble wrap; it has to be the bottles too. So, I tested different kinds of bottles and found the bottles were critical. Clear glass bottles did not work. Clear plastic bottles did not work. Cobalt Blue glass bottles and white HDPE plastic bottles worked. I think it might be the combination of the cobalt in the glass with what ever the large size bubble does that makes it work. Also, in the case of the HDPE white plastic bottles, I think it may be the titanium dioxide that is used to make the bottles white, that is working with the large size bubble wrap, enough to protect Ageless Secret.

5% products discount

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Keliu and Dark Moon, Thank you for posting about the self energizing of water. I’m as amazed as you.

I made the discovery because I wanted to learn more about the energy that allows Ageless Secret to change the properties of water, energetically, that is without being in contact with the water.

I knew from previous experiments with the human energy field and Ageless Secret, that the energy field became bigger. After trying many things, I eventually tried spraying Ageless Secret Gold on my palms, rubbing them together and then holding a glass of water with both hands for 1 minute, to see what would happen to the water. To my amazement, when I tasted the water it tasted “softer”. I put some of the treated water on my skin and it felt slippery as I rubbed it around. As it began to dry, I pressed my skin together and noticed the slippery feel had been replaced with a slightly sticky feel. When it dried completely my skin felt silky smooth. The effect is very temporary, but it proved the water could be changed energetically. I then tried holding glasses of water for other amounts of time and found 30 seconds worked just fine.

Ageless Secret is sold in many stores here in Palm Desert, but I also have nice office where clients love to come and see us. When they would come in I would tell them about this test, and they all wanted to try it. Testing on myself showed me that 3 sprays of Ageless Secret Gold and 30 seconds worked, so that is what we did. Most of my clients here are age 60 and over, but some are much younger. I experimented with fewer sprays, on some, and found the younger ones around age 40 or less could make the water change with just one spray.

What if this is an example of what I have been saying about structured water? That the reason we lose it as we age is that we lose our ability to create it, and am I looking at a way to demonstrate that? If so, could young children, who have a great abundance of the energy needed to create structured water, do this test with no product and change the consistency of the water?

We tested this with children in NY, NC, IL, PA, and CA. We found that every child tested under the age of 12 could hold a glass of water with both hands for 30 seconds and energetically change the consistency of the water, like when my adult customers used Ageless Secret Gold, and did the test. The results are temporary, but it does prove the children have enough of this special energy to change the consistency of the water. Additional testing showed some teens could change the water with no product and most adults are lacking the energy and can no longer do it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
I buy my homeopathic medicines online, they come in amber glass bottles, sometimes they come in bubble wrap and sometimes they come stuffed with other packaging material in a box, and they don't lose their effectiveness either way.....
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:44 am      Reply with quote
kasz wrote:
Hi Keliu, Thanks for asking about the bubble wrap. By the way, in one of your recent posts you stated that Ageless Secret does not contain any ingredients. That is true only for the Sun Lovers Mist. All the other formulas contain MSM, Aloe and Trace Minerals. Perhaps you missed my detailed post answering Kassy’s request about that.

I am very confused, as the bolded above is totally opposite of what we have been told from day 1 for this product. So, MSM, aloe and trace minerals ARE in the product? At what percents please?
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
Yes me too Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Did everyone see yesterday's breaking news? Scientists working with the Hadron Collider have discovered a new particle which impacts on their understanding of Dark Matter and changes physics as we know it. CM will probably be better able to explain all of this because I don't pretend to have a clue what it is all about. However, the Nobel Prize is already been mentioned for the proponent of this work. The Hadron Collider has cost multipe billions of pounds to set up. You can read about it in this 2011 article.

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_26-1-2011-15-32-57

Yesterday's news article can be read here:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/07/04/higgs-boson-hunt-over-cern-scientists-at-large-hadron-collider-find-god-particle/

Kasz - what I don't understand is that if your own scientific work re-writes the laws of physics, why has it not been recognised by the wider scientific community? Why haven't you documented and published your findings? And why have you chosen instead to simply keep your discoveries secret and market them as a potion for bald men and wrinkled women?

I would also like a detailed explanation of the percentages of ingredients in AS. What you are now saying directly refutes all of the information you have given us in the past on catalyst chemistry and the statements made on your website and other websites which sell your product under different names.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Fiji really gets my goat (the brand of bottled water not the country). It's an incredibly environmentally irresponsible product because of the energy it takes to be transported across the world.

This is a little excerpt from an article.

A container vessel expends 9g of fuel per ton kilometer, or “tkm” for short. An empty bottle of Fiji water weighs .026 kg, and if we add the water, we add a liter, we get 1.026kg, or about .001026 tons (1.026 kg/1000 = .001 tons). .001026 tons X 8,700 km = 9.23tkm X 9g = 83.12 g. That means that each full bottle of water requires .0831 kg of fuel to get from Fiji to North America. That's a lot of fuel being expended for one liter of drinking water, and considering that Fiji sold 25 million bottles between 1998 and 200 (which was 8 years ago, and since then their business has grown almost exponentially), and also considering that this represents one leg of the journey the bottle takes, there is a substantial ecological impact; remember, I didn't account for the return journey of the cargo vessels with the Amcor “blanks” (another 8,700 km), the cargo vessel from Taiwan with the caps (8,000 km), the labels from New Zealand (2,115 km), and the full water going to New Zealand and Australia. The oil adds up, and so do the greenhouse emissions, and so do the number of bottles tossed away in landfills. The ecological impact of the bottled water industry is significant.

Health Concerns:

During the production of the PET resin and the manufacturing of Fiji Water bottles (and every other plastic bottle made from PET resin) a small amount of antimony trioxide (Sb2O3) ends up in the water. The chemical has serious implication for he digest system if large quantities are absorbed into the body.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
I am not really understanding this conversation as far as dark matter and all that goes, or that your body does not make it anymore. It does not make sense to me.

I do want to drink it though. I am thinking if it is so amazing to put on your face, how much better to drink it. Or figure out how to bathe in it.

I agree about the transportation of the bottled water, and using plastic. Then recycling the plastic. Its ridiculous. For awhile, I just used a filter. But there is still something not quite right about it. I used PUR. It seems dead to me.

There is a site called findaspring.com where you can find your own real water for free.
There are some containers you can get that don't leak the plastic in the water. On that findaspring site, it says to go to the betterbottle.com site.
They have some of those traditional looking bottles that you get when you buy the 5 gallon delivery services.
Also, I looked on my local one, that is in Berkeley, CA, and see that I can buy them there, its a ferment your own wine place. I think I would like to keep my water in one of those wooden barrels! I am going to ask them if you can.
I was going to start fermenting foods and drinks anyway.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
SansSouci - do you realise that mainstream science is yet to acknowledge that water can be energised? This is what the debate on this thread has been about. I suggest you take a good look around this website.

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
SansSouci - do you realise that mainstream science is yet to acknowledge that water can be energised? This is what the debate on this thread has been about. I suggest you take a good look around this website.

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/

Yes, I know that it does not. But thank you for the link; and taking the time to answer. I have been involved in things for several decades that would be considered quakery.
I do realize it is a problem. And yet I also have direct experience with knowing what some call quakery is not.

And now,

I have just found something else that claims to energize, cleanse and structure water..Shungite.
I am going to try it.
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:46 am      Reply with quote
Perhaps, the reason for this tap water feeling "heavy" has nothing to do with structure. I don't know what else you would call it then.
I assumed it is structure, because some water feels heavy--you can drink quite a bit of it and still be thirsty; it does not seem to go into your cells.
Some water is absolutely delightful to drink! The tap water in Napa is like that. The tap water in Yuba City however, stinks and makes you feel ill. Water does tend to hold energies..there are photographs of it.

Some of the things that the site above mentions are quakery, I know are not, like oxygen therapy, because I saw it heal people.

In the mid 1970's I worked as a cook at a health resort called Meadowlark, which was considered by mainstream doctors to be quakery. The Dr. was named Dr. Loomis, he is in wikipedia.

I saw with my own eyes people who were told they would die, not die, I saw it on a regular basis. I saw people with no energy become energetic and alive.

I saw all kinds of things, and experienced a few miracles of my own and with my family. I have been on this ride ever since.

It has been my experience that just because mainstream science does not recognize it; does not mean it does not work.

I wish this were not true, it would make things easier, people could both benefit from things that did work and not be ripped off by nonsense.

I think I should have not joined in on this conversation until I understood the concept of dark energy..that is what is confusing me. I don't see how it relates to water. My apologies.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:26 am      Reply with quote
The Dark Energy aspect comes from claims made by Kasz, the manufacturer of Ageless Secret:

Quote:
It may possibly be Dark Energy, the mysterious unknown energy that is flowing through the universe and causing it to expand. It does appear that it may be this Dark Energy which is being held in the crystalline structures of the water molecules that gives water its amazing ability to rapidly expand when it freezes.
http://agelesssecret.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=136&Itemid=231

Incidentally, the photographs of structured water crystals by Dr. Emoto and Dr. Shik Jhon have all been shown to be fake.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:44 am      Reply with quote
SansSouci572 wrote:
Some of the things that the site above mentions are quakery, I know are not, like oxygen therapy, because I saw it heal people.

In the mid 1970's I worked as a cook at a health resort called Meadowlark, which was considered by mainstream doctors to be quakery. The Dr. was named Dr. Loomis, he is in wikipedia. I saw with my own eyes people who were told they would die, not die, I saw it on a regular basis. I saw people with no energy become energetic and alive.

I saw all kinds of things, and experienced a few miracles of my own and with my family. I have been on this ride ever since.

It has been my experience that just because mainstream science does not recognize it; does not mean it does not work. I wish this were not true, it would make things easier, people could both benefit from things that did work and not be ripped off by nonsense.

I think I should have not joined in on this conversation until I understood the concept of dark energy..that is what is confusing me. I don't see how it relates to water. My apologies.

Hi SansSouci,

I for one, am glad you joined the discussion. You are bringing back what Jasminerosey brought to the original Ageless thread. I agree with you that just because the mainstream scientists don't agree something is effective does not mean they are correct in their assumptions. As you witnessed, the proof is in the pudding. Such is the case for those of us who have experienced improvements in our skin using Ageless products. Best, Aprile
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Thank you, Aprile--I was wondering if I should exit or not.
I am not so sure about this de-bunking site, if I believe it or not, because I know with certainty that some of the things de-bunked are true. So it makes me shut down, reading it.

Whether this site debunks water being energized or not, all of us have certainly felt the difference in drinking different types of water.
Some feel like lead, and some feel light and refreshing.

I am a trans-medium, I know for a fact that events, emotions and thought leave imprints that you can sense because I am aware of them. Metal in particular holds a charge.
But anyone can see emotions in someone's eyes, or feel someone behind their back looking at them, or whatever. You could walk into a room blind-folded and know it was a bar, or a church, a sports arena or an elementary school. There is something very palatable about each kind of room, every kind of person.

I used to see an acupuncturist. He had the ability to sense the most minute energies! I had gone to a soul retrieval session, Native American style, and had huge chunks of "soul" brought back into my energy field. He noticed it right away, and was absolutely stunned. What have you done?! There is a brand new field in here, integrating! He told me exactly what he saw, and it is exactly what happened.

He was so excited, that he started sending others to see this shaman. This energy is unseen, and yet there, and he found it. I obviously also felt it, parts of me that seemed missing returned.

I am wondering about this Ageless product.
Dr. Hauska's and Weleda's products, are also are very conscientious about energy. They must clear their minds and hearts before working with the product, and are careful about its transportation so that it does not become contaminated energy-wise. There is something very pure about their products, you can sense it. For lack of better words, it has a very high vibration.

aprile wrote:
Hi SansSouci,

I for one, am glad you joined the discussion. You are bringing back what Jasminerosey brought to the original Ageless thread. I agree with you that just because the mainstream scientists don't agree something is effective does not mean they are correct in their assumptions. As you witnessed, the proof is in the pudding. Such is the case for those of us who have experienced improvements in our skin using Ageless products. Best, Aprile
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:44 am      Reply with quote
SansSouci572 wrote:
Thank you, Aprile--I was wondering if I should exit or not.
I am not so sure about this de-bunking site, if I believe it or not, because I know with certainty that some of the things de-bunked are true. So it makes me shut down, reading it.

Whether this site debunks water being energized or not, all of us have certainly felt the difference in drinking different types of water. Some feel like lead, and some feel light and refreshing.

Precisely SansSouci! Interestingly, I have spoken with Paula at Kasz Enterprises and besides Ageless Secret, she also uses some products from the Dr. Hauschka line. I would assume it is for the same reasons you mention... their products adhere to similar principles. TTYS. Take care, Aprile
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
If you want to turn this discussion into a debate on personal belief systems, that's fine - but it doesn't really achieve anything. People are free to believe whatever they want - for instance, we are all entitled to religious freedom.

But I would remind you that, in the past, they burnt "witches" at the stake - many of those "witches" were not possessed by the Devil, but had illnesses such as epilepsy. Science evolved by questioning blind faith in the unexplained.

As I just said, we are all free to believe whatever we want - but I think it becomes a problem if unscrupulous people seek to make money out of another person's gullability.

In the case of AS, Kasz is NOT marketing his product on faith, pseudoscience or any other type of mumbo jumbo or even homeopathy. He claims to have made an important breakthrough in the scientific laws of physics. A discovery which he states, "May be the greatest discovery in history". As a customer (which I was) all I'm asking for is proof of that scientific discovery.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
He claims to have made an important breakthrough in the scientific laws of physics. A discovery which he states, "May be the greatest discovery in history". As a customer (which I was) all I'm asking for is proof of that scientific discovery.

statements like these by kasz make this AGS sound like a snake oil...
kasz
5% products discount

Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Keliu, Thank you for your post.
Is this information where you took the quote from? I have made the sentence bold.

The Ageless Secret is made with the best ingredients people take to fight aging….
Water, MSM, (a bio sulfur that improves cell flexibility) Aloe, and Trace Minerals.
Then In a one-of-a-kind process we use the energy of:
Niacin - increases circulation
Cayenne Pepper - increases circulation
Helichrysum - also known as Immortelle because of anecdotal reports of anti-aging
Ho Shou Wu - Legendary Chinese herb used for centuries to help beat the aging clock.

This energizing process helps us produce a remarkable energetic anti-aging beauty product that doesn’t feel sticky or greasy or leave a powdery residue on your skin.

An independent U.S. Government certified laboratory verified that when one adds 2-oz of The Ageless Secret GOLD Formula to 2-oz of water they do not get 4 oz as you would expect. They get more! This increase is proof the formula has energy that expands water. Ice expands 9%. This increase is less than 1% making it safe and effective for a cosmetic and even though this may seem small, some scientists say it may be one of the greatest breakthroughs in the history of science.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
The statements about your product perhaps being the greatest scientific discovery in history are on your website and in your promotional material. I have presented links to those statements multiple times.

You still have not revealed at what percentages the ingredients are present in AS. Previously you have stated that it is the energy of those ingredients that are present in the product, not the actual ingredients themselves. Many people are confused about this.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Did everyone see yesterday's breaking news? Scientists working with the Hadron Collider have discovered a new particle which impacts on their understanding of Dark Matter and changes physics as we know it. CM will probably be better able to explain all of this because I don't pretend to have a clue what it is all about. However, the Nobel Prize is already been mentioned for the proponent of this work. The Hadron Collider has cost multipe billions of pounds to set up. You can read about it in this 2011 article.

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_26-1-2011-15-32-57

Yesterday's news article can be read here:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/07/04/higgs-boson-hunt-over-cern-scientists-at-large-hadron-collider-find-god-particle/

SUPER SUPER EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even begin to say....even though it was expected, it's still a triumph of modern quantum field theory.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
kasz wrote:
Keliu and CM Thank you for your posts about Energy.
I’m sorry I have not been clear. I have captured a new kind of energy. I thought it was the same “stuff” that made a catalyst work to make a reaction go faster, but his energy does things that have never been seen before.

The point I want to be clear about is I don’t care what label we put on it. Dark Energy was the only thing left to me to describe it. NASA says no one knows enough about Dark Energy to even know what it is. I personally think that dark energy is made up of a whole spectrum of energies, because it makes up more than 70% of our Universe and it growing every day. Who knows? I think NASA will have the best chance of proving it on planet earth.

Here is a link to a PDF on my web site:
http://agelesssecret.com/images/stories/results.pdf
This is the lab results for an independent lab verifying the room temperature expansion of water that I show in the video on my web site. The first result is adding water to Ageless Secret Gold, which is just diluting it, and they saw no expansion. The second result is adding Ageless Secret Gold to the water, and they did verify the 0.5% expansion.

Sorry, I don't believe it. How did you measure mL? Did you use pipettes or did you weigh it? Did you use the same stirring rod for both experiments? How did you measure the change in volume? By weight = if so, that's fundamentally flawed. You need a pure-volume based measure.

Second, if that were true, it would violate Einstein's law of relativity: there's no physical difference between pouring one liquid into the other...which leads to me to the conclusion that there is some sort of sloppiness in the experimentation.

Quote:
What do you think CM? This is revolutionary. It shows I have discovered some new kind of energy that has never been detected, captured and bottled before.

Hardly. Sorry, I think it just shows that you don't have a well controlled equipment, aren't using the correct, measures, etc.

As I've said in my last post, you've already demonstrated to me that there are basic math and conceptual problems in your reasoning.

And let me give an example, just to back up what I'm saying. You did an experiment where you claimed that because 100.00 mL of water = 100.00 grams, any extra drops of water beyond 100.000 grams of water constitutes the expansion of ASG. Well, your math is wrong. The density of water at room temperature is 997.7735 g/mL, so that accounts for several of the "extra" drops. Really, this was an elementary algebra mistake that a child makes in high school, so this sloppyness (plus the imprecise scale and the other issues) makes me have zero confidence in anything you claim.

5% products discount

Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi Keliu, Thank you for your post. I’m sorry for the confusion. Perhaps this will clear it up.

I have said many times that because of the energizing process I use, it allows me to make Ageless Secret using very tiny amounts of ingredients. For example, the amount of MSM in Ageless Secret is small. That is why Ageless Secret does not leave a powdery residue. Any good lab would have no problem verifying the MSM. Determining the amount of Aloe and Trace Minerals would require exceptional analytical equipment.

This means if a lab were to try to reverse engineer Ageless Secret, they would be at a loss to make a formula that can do what Ageless Secret does, because that small amount of ingredients won’t do anything. That is why I say that it the energy that makes Ageless Secret work. If you “kill” the Ageless Secret with x-rays, or extreme heat, the MSM, Aloe and Minerals are still there, but the energy from the ingredients used as “catalysts” are gone and it does not work. Regarding your request to know the percentages in formula, I appreciate your interest, but I respectfully decline to supply that information.

5% products discount

Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi CM. Thank you for your post!

I agree, according to our present knowledge of physics, this kind of non-thermal expansion of water should not be possible. I did the experiment several times in my lab. Every time I saw the expansion. As you pointed out, when I did it, it was rather crude, scientifically. I realize that. I also knew that no matter how hard I tried to refine my experiment, it would be still be me reporting this incredible result. That is why I did not report it until I had a top notch, US Government Certified Lab, do the test and verify the expansion. (If you look at the link to the PDF of their Certificate of Analysis I presented in an earlier post, you can see they did the test by volume.) They were astounded by the results too, but being professionals, they reported what they saw.

I’m intrigued by your comment about relativity and liquids. I did not know that. What I do know is that according to Thermodynamics of liquids, this is impossible. If you look at a table of densities of water, to get a 0.5% expansion would require a big change in temperature. To make that happen without heat means a lot of another kind of energy is present. What is it? Where did this energy come from?

The new discovery about the Higgs – Boson particle is very exciting. It is great that someone of your caliber is on this forum and can share insights. As you know, one of the theories it supports is the multi-universe. So, as amazing as it may seem, it becomes more believable now that the energy in Ageless Secret and other Subtle Energies are coming from another dimension.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |