Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
New gadget alert, looks gooood :D
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2011 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Everyone Smile
Went on eBay recently and stumbled upon this device and am hoping to get some opinions on it before making the purchase...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NANO-MOISTURIZING-ELECTRO-MESOTHERAPY-RED-BLUE-LED-/360356041079?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item53e6e4d177#ht_2741wt_914

I trust this seller completely as have purchased a High Frequency machine from them and have never had any issues with it (going on six months with this little guy, such a great relationship). It has three different functions including Nano Moisturizing Spray, Electro Mesotherapy, and LED. Looks very compact so would be great for travelling. Also the cost wont break the bank at around $65.00 Shock

I'm particularly interested in the nano spray and electro mesotherapy options. Went searching for a Mesotherapy machine recently but couldn't find much Neutral

What is everyones oppinion on this machine? Question
Should I try it? Question

Mean while on the upside the unwanted wrinkles that have been stubbornly hanging around my face have started to disappear, starting to fade like they are getting filled in. However on the downside, dont ask me whats doing it because my skincare routine is far to complicated to figure out which product, tool, or device to thank for it. Laughing

It could be a mixture of retin-a, AHA, Vitamin C (pure ascorbic acid), LED, High Frequency, and dermarolling (to increase product penetration) as those have been the most recent add ons to my routine but unfortunately still not sure enough to give a definite answer. Embarassed

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2011 11:24 pm      Reply with quote
Why do you want to buy a machine if the wrinkles seem to be falling away with what you are doing already?
Although the biggest question I have is: You are 24 with wrinkles. WHY? Is it from sunbathing, dry skin. That seems young to me for wrinkling. I suggest sunscreen, a healthy skincare line appropriate to your skin type and facial exercise. Maybe you are overdoing some things: Based on your age it seems you are messing with Mother Nature. Young skin often takes care of itself.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 18, 2011 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
A few years ago Retin-A (used for pimples) sent my skin way off track. Summer time came two months after starting to use it. I got stuck out in the sun and got the worst sunburn ever on my face. It was so bad that you could see the outline of my sunnies, which could have been permanent so applied Retin-A straight after in the hope that it exfoliating mechanism would remove the tan. It removed the tan alright but what it left me with was wrinkles, there wasn't one area of my face that hadn't wrinkled and I'm not exaggerating that. This mistake left me with wrinkles everywhere, nosiable folds (the wrinkles from the nose to the mouth) that were never there before, 11s, crows feet etc. Imagine going from perfect skin with a few pimples to over five years older looking than you actually are. Sad

It all happened back in my modelling days as well and it felt like my dream was shattered. The doctor gave me botox but that wouldn't fix all the wrinkles, only the dynamic ones. So years have gone by and my face is still like that or at least it was (still partially is) but that combination of products, tools, and devices has definitely helped. Smile

I completely agree that I'm still to young to be looking into this kind of stuff, but really have no other choice and all the cosmetic procedures overwhelm me. Botox would never have been on the cards until at least age thirty but it was done more out of desperation.

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |