Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Sharing before and after photos
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
woodywoodside
5% products discount

Tue May 24, 2011 12:50 am      Reply with quote
I am really excited found this forum about a month ago just after my birthday on the 18 April 2011. That's when I started my campaign to look not younger but better. I took some pictures on my first day and some today I didn't really think I looked any different to be honest but when I looked at the pictures I can see so much improvement I just want to share it with everyone and know what you think is there anyway of posting a picture I think I just want confirmation that I am not imagining things and that the improvement is real. I must say I hate the first picture and when I saw it I nearly deleted it straight away but I am now so glad I didn't as now I have been brave enough to compare with today's photos.
Thank you so much ladies for all your advice I will be on here for ever now. Very Happy
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2011 2:35 am      Reply with quote
I believe you need to make a certain number if posts before you can link to pictures
woodywoodside
5% products discount

Tue May 24, 2011 3:18 am      Reply with quote
oasisjc wrote:
I believe you need to make a certain number if posts before you can link to pictures

No problem just wanted to say thank you one and all for your advice and for pointing me in the right direction.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2011 10:10 am      Reply with quote
We'll be happy to see your pictures Very Happy

5% products discount

Tue May 24, 2011 10:38 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

Can you tell me how I can share them I just can't believe the difference in just over a month I am so please I want to walk around and say to every one look at my face it looks so much better than a month ok. I have to stop my self from saying it to people I don't even know.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2011 11:53 am      Reply with quote
woodywoodside wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

Can you tell me how I can share them I just can't believe the difference in just over a month I am so please I want to walk around and say to every one look at my face it looks so much better than a month ok. I have to stop my self from saying it to people I don't even know.

I am not sure how many posts you have to have before you can post links/photos, but once you reach that level you can use a program like photobucket etc to upload your photos on EDS. What products are you using that have produced results in a month? (And congratulations! Very Happy )
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2011 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
woodywoodside wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

I am not sure how many posts you have to have before you can post links/photos, but once you reach that level you can use a program like photobucket etc to upload your photos on EDS. What products are you using that have produced results in a month? (And congratulations! Very Happy )

Yes, inquiring minds "need" to know and also your age if you don't mind.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2011 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
Rileygirl, Frodo,

I was just thinking the same thing!! Smile

5% products discount

Tue May 24, 2011 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
I am 47 ( I look it as well) I never wanted to look younger and to be honest I still don't I have no doubts at all that I look my age. But I feel so much better knowing that my skin has improved so much. I haven't spent a fortune in fact less than I would normally spend.
Routine before. a.m Clarins Cleanser, Prevage serum and eye cream and dior moisturiser.

P.M Clarins cleanser, Prevage serum and prevage night cream and eye.

Now my husband for my birthday bought me a stop machine did my first treatment on my birthday nearly bought the lightstem but went for STOP instead (juries still out on that. I have a Ultratone plus that I have had for at least 10 years (from a boot sale) I do five minutes each side of my face morning and evening I do a walk with KY as conductive gel. I have been scrubbing my skin which I have never done not at least to this extent. I went and bought a battery scrubber so I suppose its a bit like clarisonic which I read about on here but I only paid £8.00 from Asda, doing that morning and evening and dry brushing my eyelids. 2 Weeks ago I started using copper peptides skin signals solution and twice as tight Monday to Friday in the morning , lacsal in the evening with olive oil on top. I have always thought you had to spend a fortune on products but compared to Prevage these are a fraction of the price. I have literally sat on my computer and read every posting on here looking for tips and advice which has been brilliant. I would have never used oil on my face but some one advised me. now my daughter uses it as well .
Anyway I just wanted to say thanks guys and this is me. Never done this before so I hope my link works.
I think you my have to copy and paste and please don't do in before bed you will only have nightmares LOL
http://s748.photobucket.com/albums/xx121

By the way the first Photo was in my bedroom the second my sitting room the light is the same in both. I took them both on my iPhone I think one is a little closer not sure why but its really hard to take your own picture. Believe it or not I am wearing the same make up. I had my hair cut in between so no band.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 25, 2011 4:17 am      Reply with quote
You look great, woodywoodside! It is always nice to land on something that works for oneself! Very Happy Thanks for sharing your photos.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 25, 2011 4:39 am      Reply with quote
You do look great! - the most significant difference seems to be in the eye area. Your eyes lids look lifted now. So are you attributing your improvements mostly to the Skin Signals Serum?

Congratulations - and thanks for sharing. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 25, 2011 5:22 am      Reply with quote
I can see a tremendous difference in your pictures! Wow! You look great! Not only is your eye area lifted (as Keliu noted) but your lower face seems lifted as well -- less sag.

Could the lift be attributed to the STOP or ultratone? You're definitely doing something right! Very Happy

5% products discount

Wed May 25, 2011 5:32 am      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
I can see a tremendous difference in your pictures! Wow! You look great! Not only is your eye area lifted (as Keliu noted) but your lower face seems lifted as well -- less sag.

Could the lift be attributed to the STOP or ultratone? You're definitely doing something right! Very Happy
Not sure I think its the exfoliation myself I think the stop helps improve your skin but not lifting the ultratone I had for years but never used but it really lifts (they are secondhand on ebay around £20.00), I find that when I do the dry brushing on my lids in the morning they lift right up, Also just started taking vitamins MSM and vit c. The reason I posted on here is because I always take it all with a pinch of salt and I love looking at photos. As I say I just would like to look good for my age not really younger just feel more confident.
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 25, 2011 6:04 am      Reply with quote
I think you definitely look younger in your "After" photo and much more refreshed.

Thanks for sharing!

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
1st time to post. I have to say your before and after photos are absolutely amazing. I'm taking notes on all this. I'm 57 and never thought aging would bother me. Wrong!
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:51 am      Reply with quote
woodywoodside
you are right you do look more refreshed in the second and your eyes look great.
I think I am going to think about my routine Exclamation

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for posting your pix, Woodywoodside. WOWEE! You look fabulous. Your eyes look much improved. Overall just a more lively and younger look. Congrats!
Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
You do look great! - the most significant difference seems to be in the eye area. Your eyes lids look lifted now. So are you attributing your improvements mostly to the Skin Signals Serum?

Congratulations - and thanks for sharing. Very Happy

Actually I was wondering that also. It seems some improvement came as a result of dry brushing on the eyelids. What did you use for dry brushing?

Thanks for sharing your pictures - they are very nice and you look refreshed, younger and more vibrant in the after - congratulations on finding a simple solution to a better look.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:13 am      Reply with quote
thanks so much for sharing your pics, its always abit hard to do that.

there has definitely been an improvement, and after such a short time that is quite significant, I'm sure it will only improve even more! I think CP's are pretty special, especially for tone and tightening? I am using them about 7-8 months and I so wish I had taken before pics. I never quite trust my 'own eye' so to speak. But I feel they are doing something!

good luck and keep up the great work!

5% products discount

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Woohoo !! you look fabulous so much more toned /lifted & fresh good on you Smile .

I have been looking for an Ultra tone machine for years now & not found one as my partner threw mine out by mistake 5 years ago to my horror!, are they still available ?.

TIA
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Wow! I really think that all the extra 'handling' of your skin leads to reduced puffiness and better tone. Effective products are the icing on the cake. Well done. The deeper tan really suits you, too. Smile
madzz

Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for sharing those! I agree you you've figured out what works! I've never heard of dry brushing the eyelids. Would you please note what you use to do it and how you do it, too? Thank you and congratulations on your great new look. Smile
Emelle

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:35 am      Reply with quote
I just turned 45 yesterday and am on a mission to freeze time now! I don't like how my face is aging. My eyelids have gone really crepey and I have lip lines from smoking (quit 3 yrs ago). Amazing after pix, thanks for sharing.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:47 am      Reply with quote
great improvement on the after picture.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Woodywoodside, awesome results indeed!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |