Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum--best I've ever used
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:40 am      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:
Osea's Eyes and Lips fits the bill, I think!

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/osea-eyes-lips-p_7479.htm

--avalange

ScotsLass wrote:
cookie wrote:
They sell the line at SpaceNK at Bloomingdales. I got a sample of the eye cream and the rejuvenating cream and I really like them both especially the eye cream. It seems to keep my under eye hydrated all day.

The eye cream sounds lovely but the $90 price tag for a 15 ml bottle is way too pricey, IMO. If you do decide to try a full bottle of the eye cream, I would love to know how it compares to other eye creams that you really like that are cheaper. I know you have tried a lot of different eye creams over the years and I believe we look for the same things in a cream.

For me an excellent eye cream will:

1) hydrate the under eye all day
2) visibly reduce fine lines
3) firm the skin on both upper lids and under eye area (a HUGE plus)
4) reduce any puffiness

A challenging list to be sure. Do you know of any eye cream that fits the bill? Smile

Thanks so much for the rec, avalange! The ingredients sound great and the price is half of Tata's eye cream for double the size! I am so happy to hear you say that Osea FIRMS as well as hydrates...I can't wait to try it! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:45 am      Reply with quote
ScotsLass, would you please report back your progress with the Osea's lip/eye cream?
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:49 am      Reply with quote
I've used it for at least 15 years, and I think it is the reason why people sometimes inspect my eye area and proclaim that it's amazing that I have NO eye wrinkles! I also just love putting it on my eyes, lips, and naso-labial skin. It's always the eye cream I return to even if temporarily swayed by the promises of another...

--avalange

rileygirl wrote:
ScotsLass, would you please report back your progress with the Osea's lip/eye cream?

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Small note regarding Osea eye cream - I used it and still have some left in a drawer; while I liked it enough I did not find it very effective for anything but hydration. I switched to Dr. Alkaitis eye cream and find it a lot more effective.

Since I am older then Avalange my requirements are different.

I have not used Tata's line so can not comment on it's effectiveness, but the whole story sounds more like a very smart marketing plan devised to appeal to health conscious, affluent and not very knowledgeable clientele: while there are so many professional Ayurveda practitioners (like TEJ), chemists, herbologists (Dr. Alkaitis), botanists, biochemists, etc. that are working in the industry it is rather strange for an engineer without any background in these fields to have an epiphany and find the effective formulations; it also would not make a lot of sense to grow the ingredients on the farm in Vermont - the climate is not the most conducive; nor does it make sense in light of such major emphasis on the health part - since it is a well known fact that water in the USA is contaminated, most people in the quality supplement producing business are scouring the world in search of pristine areas and export the materials from there (HANSA, Chile, some areas of India, used to be some areas of Japan, etc.), etc.

With all that it very well could be an excellent product line. I will wait for more reviews before trying it myself though. For now I will stick to Dr. Alkaitis and Tonya Zavasta unless of course the curiosity gets the better of me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:44 am      Reply with quote
With all due respect, I consider myself extremely knowledgeable when it comes to skincare. I've been exposed to almost every aspect of the industry. I approach every one of my life choices with analytical care and precision. I research and ask questions much more than your average consumer. I read the labels of everything I put on my face and body, and I like to think I understand the information they are conveying to me.

I'm certain you didn't mean to call those of us who like TH's products wealthy and ignorant, but you really did just that. As a newly minted PhD and professor, I'm anything but.

I used TH's products diligently for an entire year before I wrote this review--precisely because I wanted to be sure I was sharing a standout product with all of you... I'm on the fence about the rest of the line, but the Rejuvenating Serum is really excellent, and I wanted you all to know about it.

Re: Osea E+L--I've used it since I was about 21, so I think it's benefits are preventative and cumulative. Also, I'm surprised you noticed no firming. The sensation of firming on the eye area is instantaneous--but not dehydrating--and I'm certain others will corroborate this along with me.

--avalange

sigma wrote:
Small note regarding Osea eye cream - I used it and still have some left in a drawer; while I liked it enough I did not find it very effective for anything but hydration. I switched to Dr. Alkaitis eye cream and find it a lot more effective.

Since I am older then Avalange my requirements are different.

I have not used Tata's line so can not comment on it's effectiveness, but the whole story sounds more like a very smart marketing plan devised to appeal to health conscious, affluent and not very knowledgeable clientele: while there are so many professional Ayurveda practitioners (like TEJ), chemists, herbologists (Dr. Alkaitis), botanists, biochemists, etc. that are working in the industry it is rather strange for an engineer without any background in these fields to have an epiphany and find the effective formulations; it also would not make a lot of sense to grow the ingredients on the farm in Vermont - the climate is not the most conducive; nor does it make sense in light of such major emphasis on the health part - since it is a well known fact that water in the USA is contaminated, most people in the quality supplement producing business are scouring the world in search of pristine areas and export the materials from there (HANSA, Chile, some areas of India, used to be some areas of Japan, etc.), etc.

With all that it very well could be an excellent product line. I will wait for more reviews before trying it myself though. For now I will stick to Dr. Alkaitis and Tonya Zavasta unless of course the curiosity gets the better of me.

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
Dear Avalange,

I am so sorry that that is the way my message came across.

It was not meant that way at all.

My opinion was not about Tata's products but about Tata's story, and that I find to be a marketing ploy, and as someone studying alternative medicine for the past 6 years (and being intimately familiar with medical field, and supplement manufacturing and ..) the story does not make sense (water, source of ingredients, etc.).

As an example of my point - just because the product had been grown in an organic way does not necessarily makes it a good one (if upstream is the chemical factory for example, etc.). People who know biochemistry (or energy medicine) would know how to test it, while most people would just go by the "organic" label.

However, the products could very well be extremely effective, as I mentioned I have not tried them and keep an open mind about them. The list of ingredients indeed looks very good (does not justify the price imho).

I completely trust your judgement (that is why I even tried Osea) and that is why I am interested in this line and follow this thread.

I am older then you and had tried almost anything that is available on the market (I even ordered products not available in the USA directly from New Zealand and France), but am always open to try new and exciting things.

Re.: Osea - I had not seen any firming from it (and it actually was too heavy for me to use at night and made the eyebags worse), but superb hydration.

I would also be very curious to know your opinion about Dr. Alkaitis and Tonya Zavasta products and how they compare to Tata's.

Sorry for not being clearer.

Hope it clarifies it - know nothing about he products, interested to know more, have serious doubts about the creator's story.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:
I've used it for at least 15 years, and I think it is the reason why people sometimes inspect my eye area and proclaim that it's amazing that I have NO eye wrinkles! I also just love putting it on my eyes, lips, and naso-labial skin. It's always the eye cream I return to even if temporarily swayed by the promises of another...

--avalange

rileygirl wrote:

Ditto on your reporting back ScotsLass Please. Smile

avalange, A question if you would the Osea does it have much of a fragrance to it or no? Fingers crossed it is no, that is what makes my eyes tear like no-body's business. Sad

Thanks to you both!
Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:46 am      Reply with quote
Sigma,

No problem, I think I was just in a jetlagged, crappy mood yesterday! Please forgive me for being a bit jumpy.
I completely understand re: TH"s story. In fact she is pretty waspy and has her own "farm" despite the fact that I met her backstage with a lot of fashiony types at NYC fashion week... So I can see how she markets herself as someone other women might aspire to--all affluent and organic-y etc etc? Now I totally get what you mean.
I never buy products in order to identify with the person making or hawking them, so I completely missed the gist of what you were writing.
I will definitely have to try these eye creams you are suggesting--have you written full reviews yet? If not, you should!
Obviously, there's not one product that works for everyone, and age is a huge factor in efficacy. For my 35-year old skin, the Osea cream is just perfect--hydrating, firming, not too heavy, and gives my skin the most lovely satiny sheen without being shiny or interfering with makeup at all. So of course I love it. I also love the TH eye cream, so when I run out, which one do you suggest that I try?

--avalange

sigma wrote:
Dear Avalange,

I am so sorry that that is the way my message came across.

It was not meant that way at all.

My opinion was not about Tata's products but about Tata's story, and that I find to be a marketing ploy, and as someone studying alternative medicine for the past 6 years (and being intimately familiar with medical field, and supplement manufacturing and ..) the story does not make sense (water, source of ingredients, etc.).

As an example of my point - just because the product had been grown in an organic way does not necessarily makes it a good one (if upstream is the chemical factory for example, etc.). People who know biochemistry (or energy medicine) would know how to test it, while most people would just go by the "organic" label.

However, the products could very well be extremely effective, as I mentioned I have not tried them and keep an open mind about them. The list of ingredients indeed looks very good (does not justify the price imho).

I completely trust your judgement (that is why I even tried Osea) and that is why I am interested in this line and follow this thread.

I am older then you and had tried almost anything that is available on the market (I even ordered products not available in the USA directly from New Zealand and France), but am always open to try new and exciting things.

Re.: Osea - I had not seen any firming from it (and it actually was too heavy for me to use at night and made the eyebags worse), but superb hydration.

I would also be very curious to know your opinion about Dr. Alkaitis and Tonya Zavasta products and how they compare to Tata's.

Sorry for not being clearer.

Hope it clarifies it - know nothing about he products, interested to know more, have serious doubts about the creator's story.

skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon--I am on my 3rd or 4th tube of the eyecream and i don't smell a fragrance.

DarkMoon wrote:

avalange, A question if you would the Osea does it have much of a fragrance to it or no? Fingers crossed it is no, that is what makes my eyes tear like no-body's business. Sad

Thanks to you both!
Very Happy

5% products discount

Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, avalange, for your review of the Tata Harper products. I bought the Deluxe Trial & Travel Set back in February when I came across your first rave about them. I only used the products a few times back then because I was in the midst of testing out another line. I bought a full size of the Rejuvenating Serum a few weeks ago after reading this thread and being reminded of the line. For anyone who's using the serum now, how long did it take you to see results? Also, the serum in the kit I received was not a liquid but it was serum-y. The serum in the full-size bottle is like a lotion, and it concerns me that the texture is so different. Is it supposed to be like that?
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hey I never heard back from people who purchased this! I want to know if you think it is as stellar as I do.

Still using it, still loving it!

--avalange

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Do you like it as much as OSEA?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
Update:

I ran out of my third bottle and decided to buy other products instead; also to see if I REALLY needed this product in my arsenal of other amazing things I use for my skin.

I have decided that after 3 months of not using this product, I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT.

I capitulated.

I'm so curious to see how others fared with this product! The fashion and entertainment industries are just in love with it.

--avalange

cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Avalange,

So which Tata Harper and Osea products are you using at the moment? Still using the APC and/or the TH reparative serum? I've put both product lines on my "to try" list, due to your and other's reviews, and I'd very much love to hear how your opinion has evolved over the years. Btw, what is your PhD in?

Thanks so much! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
I recently tried several Tata Harper samples of their serums, eye cream, and another normally very expensive cream. I have to honestly admit, I was not impressed, definitely not to spend the huge amount of money that the products are selling for. If you are looking for super high quality all organic/natural products go with The Body Deli - they are the BEST I have ever used!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Really? I feel I cannot live without the Rejuvenating Serum. I really love it.
This annoys me because I can't really afford Osea AND TH at the moment...

--avalange

Feliz wrote:
I recently tried several Tata Harper samples of their serums, eye cream, and another normally very expensive cream. I have to honestly admit, I was not impressed, definitely not to spend the huge amount of money that the products are selling for. If you are looking for super high quality all organic/natural products go with The Body Deli - they are the BEST I have ever used!

Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Avalange,

Personally, I found that the prices of their non-organic products where priced at 100% all organic ingredient prices, and I was not impressed with the results or lack there of of the products that I tried. Actually, the last few days I re-tried their rejuvenating serum and it actually started to irritate my skin, making it itchy, red, and lose its previous glow! In my personal opinion, we all have different skin types and respond differently to products!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Feliz,

It's so true that our skin responds differently to products. Our skin's responses even depend on what else we are using at the time. My skin has erupted into redness with the most gentle of products weeks after a peel--go figure. I really wish I didn't absolutely love the TH serum and other products, as they are really overpriced.

In my opinion Osea is a much better deal, and gives comparable results. Osea may even provide better long-term results than TH. I've only used it on and off for two years, so cannot say whether or not the effects are cumulative.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you and hope you didn't outlay too much $$ for it!
Feliz wrote:
Avalange,

Personally, I found that the prices of their non-organic products where priced at 100% all organic ingredient prices, and I was not impressed with the results or lack there of of the products that I tried. Actually, the last few days I re-tried their rejuvenating serum and it actually started to irritate my skin, making it itchy, red, and lose its previous glow! In my personal opinion, we all have different skin types and respond differently to products!

avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi cm5597,

The only TH product I use regularly is the Rejuvenating Serum. I think it's a stand out product. Everything else I use is Osea: Ocean Cleanser, Cleansing Mudd, Algae Oil, Ocean Lotion, and Advanced Protection Cream.

I can't live without any of the Osea products!

--avalange

cm5597 wrote:
Avalange,

So which Tata Harper and Osea products are you using at the moment? Still using the APC and/or the TH reparative serum? I've put both product lines on my "to try" list, due to your and other's reviews, and I'd very much love to hear how your opinion has evolved over the years. Btw, what is your PhD in?

Thanks so much! Smile

cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:
Hi cm5597,

The only TH product I use regularly is the Rejuvenating Serum. I think it's a stand out product. Everything else I use is Osea: Ocean Cleanser, Cleansing Mudd, Algae Oil, Ocean Lotion, and Advanced Protection Cream.

--avalange

cm5597 wrote:
Avalange,

Thanks so much! Smile

Thanks so much, Avalange. This is very helpful Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
Oops, I meant, Ocean Milk Cleanser, the white one, not the light blue one!

--avalange

cm5597 wrote:
avalange wrote:
Hi cm5597,

--avalange

cm5597 wrote:
Avalange,

Thanks so much! Smile

Thanks so much, Avalange. This is very helpful Smile

LinnyBee
5% products discount

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:41 am      Reply with quote
I just read through this thread and was nearly ready to pull the trigger (and empty my wallet) on the Tata Harper line but now you all have introduced some other options to explore...Osea, Dr. Alkaitis, TEJ, Body deli, Tonya Zavasta! My head is spinning! I noticed that most of you are in your late 30's to early 40's...have any of the 50 something ladies tried these products with good results? I don't like to use any skin products with what I consider to be scary ingredients so I prefer true botanical/herbal/etc products. I was looking at Arbonne after getting some samples but cannot find ingredient lists. While researching, I came upon a site for another product (BioRenew?) criticizing Arbonne and their 3rd ingredient in their miracle cream was plastic! I have read loads & loads of information on this forum and trust the opinions posted here so I would really appreciate any thoughts of these lines for more mature skin. I found a nice site here in the UK that sells the TH (so expensive!) and other more natural brands like Dr Hauschka but will probably have to track down some of the others mentioned here. Many thanks!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome LinnyBee!

I think most people here would agree that if you want all natural ingredients, and the most bang (i.e. results) for your buck, try Osea. For an over 50 regimen, I'd purchase:
Advanced Protection Cream (very emollient, firming, highly antioxidant, extremely beautifying)
Algae Oil (face + body restorative, renewing, moisturizing, truly wonderful)
Ocean cleansing milk, ocean cleanser, ocean cleansing mudd--choose one according to your skin type. I would use the milk and the mud, as they complement each other nicely (mudd deep cleans and leaves your skin TRULY poreless but not stripped).
the cleansers and the oil come in travel sizes, but the large oil is SUCH an amazing deal, and it's SUCH an amazing product, it can't come in a big enough bottle as far as I'm concerned.

Those are the beloved products for anti-aging around here; I promise you, you cannot go wrong with them.

--avalange

LinnyBee wrote:
I just read through this thread and was nearly ready to pull the trigger (and empty my wallet) on the Tata Harper line but now you all have introduced some other options to explore...Osea, Dr. Alkaitis, TEJ, Body deli, Tonya Zavasta! My head is spinning! I noticed that most of you are in your late 30's to early 40's...have any of the 50 something ladies tried these products with good results? I don't like to use any skin products with what I consider to be scary ingredients so I prefer true botanical/herbal/etc products. I was looking at Arbonne after getting some samples but cannot find ingredient lists. While researching, I came upon a site for another product (BioRenew?) criticizing Arbonne and their 3rd ingredient in their miracle cream was plastic! I have read loads & loads of information on this forum and trust the opinions posted here so I would really appreciate any thoughts of these lines for more mature skin. I found a nice site here in the UK that sells the TH (so expensive!) and other more natural brands like Dr Hauschka but will probably have to track down some of the others mentioned here. Many thanks!!

LinnyB

Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks avalange! I'm in the UK so I will have to see if I can get them or ask a friend to mule them over when she visits. I found a site where I can buy some of the others I read about but I don't think they had Osea. Thank you so much for getting me started with a plan! I found an aesthetician nearby who uses some products with raw ingredients that look interesting and she uses Dr Alkaitis brand as well. She only uses organic products so I'm very excited to go there!

Cheers!

Linny
lamicuz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 am      Reply with quote
I have been using several Tata Harper products for a few months now, including the serum.

I have loved them all - my winter hydration levels are better then they have been in years!

The ingredients and formulations are fabulous. The scent on some of the products is a bit strong (to my nose) but naturally occurring and fade off after a but.

I am currently using the cleanser, exfoliating cleanser, toner, serum and moisturizer (for dry skin).

I also just picked up the new rose-tinted lip balm last night. I applied this morning and haven't had to reapply yet! Lips still feel nice.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |