Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Undereye improvement
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
i just started using my derma roller .5 once a week for two weeks and slowly starting to notice improvement around my eye area plus doing the tanaka massages and the "wink" eye facial excersise. The products i use around my eye during the day is copper peptide GHK + Organic rose hip oil (tiny amt) and at night I use NIASSC, vitamin C aox, and occasion Vivier Vibrance. I'm also noticing my eye area lightening up my dark circles are slowly fading. I also use my LightStim atleast 4x a week to help build collagen. I also started drinking two cups of coconut water with my fav greens spirlina, kales, etc Before you look into surgery try something that can help make a difference Smile
rocky

Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
tasha93227 - sounds like you are onto something that really works. Do you think the coconut water with the greens you're drinking really contribute to the improvement in your dark circles? I know topical lotions/creams can be helpful, but I'm a strong believer that what we put into our bodies shows up on our face. I'm wondering if I'm lacking in foods that could help alleviate my dark circles in the morning. (I also know this could be caused by lack of sleep, lack of enough drinking water, etc.) Thank you!
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
rocky wrote:
tasha93227 - sounds like you are onto something that really works. Do you think the coconut water with the greens you're drinking really contribute to the improvement in your dark circles? I know topical lotions/creams can be helpful, but I'm a strong believer that what we put into our bodies shows up on our face. I'm wondering if I'm lacking in foods that could help alleviate my dark circles in the morning. (I also know this could be caused by lack of sleep, lack of enough drinking water, etc.) Thank you!

Rocky-
YES! I truly believe the greens + coconut water rejuvenates the skin from inside out and hydrates the skin cells while feeding the skin vitamins and minerals. Dark circles if are genetics like mines, they will NEVER go away but you can diminish and I'm starting to see awesome improvement!!
Yes, lack and sleep, and dehydration can play a huge role Smile oils are just as important and right now im taking Flaxseed and Virgin Coconut oil
rocky

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:09 am      Reply with quote
tasha92337 - Thanks for this. While my dark circles aren't a serious problem, they do become more prominent when I lack enough hours of sleep. I'll definitely try the virgin coconut water + flaxseed oil (which I already like Smile ) and get back to drinking more greens.
rocky

Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 am      Reply with quote
tasha92337 - oops! Just noticed that you wrote "coconut oil" in your reply but "coconut water" in your initial post? Does it matter which I take?
pustekuchen
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Where do you get your coconut water? I've seen it, but usually it has sugar added.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:39 am      Reply with quote
rocky wrote:
tasha92337 - Thanks for this. While my dark circles aren't a serious problem, they do become more prominent when I lack enough hours of sleep. I'll definitely try the virgin coconut water + flaxseed oil (which I already like Smile ) and get back to drinking more greens.

Thanks for reeading my post. If your MAIN focus is "dark circles" I would focus more on greens spinach and kale, etc the coconut water is more for my puffy eyes (water retention/dehydration)
Also get a great vitamin C serum and use a dermaroller .5mm. This is painful and stings but I apply vitamin C before and after I roll. I wud use my derma roller 1-2 a week for product penetration. And just see how it goes first Smile
The coconut oil for me is to help my thyroid. I'm not sure if you need that but I do know that Omega oils are a MUST (flaxseed, fish oil, or cod liver, etc) keeps the skin even tone Smile
So overall I believe is EVERYTHING that I do that's helping my skin look so alive fresh and radiant.
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:43 am      Reply with quote
pustekuchen wrote:
Where do you get your coconut water? I've seen it, but usually it has sugar added.

I go to an Indian store in my area. Most coconut water does have sugar and that's why its best to get the "real" coconut water. I heard some health food stores sell it but make sure its the real deal Smile
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:14 am      Reply with quote
That's fantastic that it's all working for you, have you tried going without the coconut water? I'm thinking about adding it to the shopping list Idea

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
sjs89
5% products discount

Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:21 am      Reply with quote
Tasha, I'm not sure if you can answer this but which do you think is more effective - spinach or kale? I'm just thinking that kale will be a lot harder to buy in stores and I may have to settle for just spinach.

Also, which vitamin C serum are you using?
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:19 am      Reply with quote
sjs89 wrote:
Tasha, I'm not sure if you can answer this but which do you think is more effective - spinach or kale? I'm just thinking that kale will be a lot harder to buy in stores and I may have to settle for just spinach.

Also, which vitamin C serum are you using?

I'm using vitamin C serum, STO green coffee
Argan oil eye serum, 100% rose water, copper peptides, retinol, biweekly enzyme peels and taking msm, vitamin C powder/spirlina and cod liver oil Smile Also dermaroll + AALS
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:11 am      Reply with quote
Have you tried going without the coconut water?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |