Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Must take a look at this!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:08 am      Reply with quote
OMG!!! Caprice liked to eat string too! I didn’t realize, however, until I was trying to get it out of her mouth that she had already swallowed half of it. So there I am, pulling and pulling and pulling on the string and all of a sudden the string gets really slimey and smells disgusting. It was because I was pulling it out of her stomach and back up her throat!! I must confess, that I have seen the string coming out the other end, too! Although in this case, I'm not sure that one end is any preferrable to the other....
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Isnt' that scary that what seems to be a short string turns out to be a really long one Confused
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:03 am      Reply with quote
That is scary. I also worry about our little girl eating my hair, it's long and I shed as badly as she does. I wonder how good an idea it is to pull on stuff that is in their tiny digestive systems?
I've only had to wash her once, when she fell off the boat and was drenched in salt water, I thought she might get sick if I let her clean up herself. I didn't use any shampoo though. She is very submissive, I can brush her teeth, clean her ears, cut her nails and she didn't even fuss being washed that time.
Here's a photo of our precious angel:
http://freefall2.smugmug.com/gallery/298681
Liz
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
Liz, your cat is so cute! I love the white patch of hair she has in the front and then the nose and mouth are black Smile
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
kpka Thanks. We don't have kids so we're one of those crazy couples who treat their pet like a much adored child. I love the idea of organic products for pets. I mail order everything she needs from the states because they don't sell her brand of cat food on the island. She has very refined taste, aside from her crunchy food she loves sushi grade tuna, shrimp and lobster. Yes she's spoiled! She went from abandoned kitty living near a trash bin in a marina to Her Royal Highness Princess Boca Negra eating lobster on a 6 million dollar yacht. Her name should be Lucky!
Liz
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Freefall2!
I just noticed that you are from Honduras!!!
My sister's boyfriend is also from Honduras. They go to military academy together in North Carolina. He is such a sweetheart Smile
Is it always hot there?

By the way my cat does not eat any food except her own. Even when I try to spoil her by giving our food she simply rejects it Rolling Eyes
freefall2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
I'm on Roatan, one of the Bay Islands of Honduras and we almost always have a breeze here. Our highs these days are in the low to mid 80's. It was much cooler last week, and much windier.
We moved here in April of last year when the owner finally decided to let us move the boat out of Mexico. We love it here. The island is beautiful and the people are wonderful.
We were out scuba diving today.
Liz
Aurora
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Hahaha, my cat won't eat anything but his own food either! Only catfood and tuna.... "Chicken?? Beef? Fresh fish? - no thanks!" But at least he's not stealing from the table... Very Happy
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
How did I start this thread?
I was looking for Jane Iredale distributors in NY and stumbled on this site johnmasters.com.
What really amaized me is that his dog uses all organic shampoo Cool
Anyway to make long story short. Today I went to his salon because I was interested in some of his hair products. BTW I read very good reviews on makeupalley.
So there I stand in his salon looking at shampoos and who do I see Shock ....his dog Amber. Amber looks so cute in real life. He is well groomed and his coat is so healthy and shiny. Oh, what a beatiful dog! I wanted to take him home with me Rolling Eyes
I bought
Zinc & Sage shampoo
Citrus & Neroli detangler
Sweet orange & silk protein styling gel
I will let you know how it works for me Wink
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
this is an older thread, but i just wanted to rave about my dog's organic shampoo bar Very Happy keeps the doggy smells away for such a long time compared to regular shampoos. for his head, i use johnson's baby shampoo though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
OMG!! I used to have this 30-pound Norweigan Forest cat (similar to the Maine Coon bred – I called her my “wooly warthog”!) that I had to shampoo often because she’d get fleas really bad in the summertime and we’d use one of those insecticide shampoos for cats. I ended up nearly poisoning my cat to death with it. See, Caprice had this curious habit that we called “the licking mechanism.” If you scratched her on her back in this one certain place, she’d start licking whatever happened to be handy (her own fur, your hand, your face,...)

My cat had a case of 'the licking mechanism' she got fixed and first chewed out all her stitches. I found one that had been neatly undone by the food bowl. Later she licked her belly so much she was bald from the tail to her ribcage. Finally a few years ago she finally stopped. She looked like a little Buddha for many years. Razz
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |