Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Obaji NuDerm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
joti
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
I used the Obagi NuDerm system for 4 months and loved it. My acne scarring with down my skin seemed, tighter, lighter smoother. I got many compliments. I have little to none break outs while I was using the system night and day religiously.

Now that I've stopped using the products I feel like my skin is returning to it's orginal state. Can anyone recommend what they are using to maintain their skin without having to keep using the system.

I have started to get acne again and my blemishes take forver to go away.

Any advice would be greatly appreeciated.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi joti, with the maintenance the idea is to continue using the minimum amount of obagi products (clear/blender with retin a) while maintaining the results you achieved from using the the full programme. It is a very individual thing and will take some trial and error to find the perfect combination for you.

I too was battling PIH and active acne which I found obagi to have really helped with. I've been on maintenance for a couple of weeks, I'm really just doing what I feel I need at the time. So far this has been my maintenance programme:

AM- cleanser, toner, exfoderm forte and sunscreen.

PM- cleanser, toner, clear (a couple of times per week) followed by retin a & blender/retin a & blender/retin a on its own.

I've stopped using the obagi cleanser, and I'm using up the last of the toner, which I intend to switch to something else. I'm using up the last of my exfoderm forte then plan on changing to another AHA, when my clear and blender are finished, I'll be switching to the FX versions.

I was wondering if you used retin a with the obagi system and if you're still using it
now that you've stopped the obagi products? I think the retin a helps with the active acne although I still get breakouts and PIH, they are not as severe and they heal quicker.
joti
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your input.

I had acutally stopped using the everything but the cleanser and I broke out on my left side of my face but the right side of my face was still clear.

Now I have started using clear AM and PM. and blender and Rent-A at night I'm hoping that my face clears up again.

It was also recommended to me to try the Obagi C line for maintenance. I'm wondering if anyone's tried and and the type of sucess they have had with it

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
I've read in other threads about people using the c line as part of their maintenance programme, I would think it should be fine, here are some obagi maintenance threads, maybe you will get some more info from them HTH:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=32029

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=28579

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=19610
joti
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
thank you so much those threads were very helpful

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
You're welcome, I'm glad I have been able to help Smile
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |