Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cellulite....!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Camille00
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
What's your miracle cream?!

What do you do to get rid of cellulite?

Don't tell me you don't have it, we all have it! It is not a secret! Wink

Let's declare war to cellulite! Laughing
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Not everyone has it but most do!!! Not sure if you saw this thread on it.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=42779&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=cellulite&start=0

I am not putting stock in creams for a solution but the Pose tripollar device is showing promise after six treatments....I noticed there is a new device out that the UK came up with and it is cheaper and the gel is cheaper.
http://www.win-health.com/actinic/acatalog/info_DEDH_rf_polar.html

http://www.win-health.com/actinic/acatalog/info_Pose_White.html

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the links, Toby. Wow, the Rio RF-Polar Skin Toner is quite a bit cheaper. Does anyone know if the two are comparable in performance/results? They both seem to have a 2-year manufacturer warranty which is encouraging. TIA!
Camille00
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:42 am      Reply with quote
Thanks a lot Toby!

This sounds interesting!
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Hi, My Rio RF is on the way! Thank you, Toby. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
Hi, My Rio RF is on the way! Thank you, Toby. Very Happy

Please give us updates....I really think the radio frequency machines hold promise for the sagging skin all over the body. I have been doing treatments even on areas that I concerned fairly firm and I am seeing improvement....just love it when clothes feel so lose!!!! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:37 am      Reply with quote
Radio frequency? Is that akin to radiating your skin?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:20 am      Reply with quote
chloes wrote:
Radio frequency? Is that akin to radiating your skin?

No....this helps explain it...it is helpful to remember the devices for home treatment are not as strong as those used in the medical office so more treatments are needed.
http://www.consultingroom.com/Treatments/Radiofrequency-Cellulite-Fat

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:23 am      Reply with quote
I am purchasing mine soon. Toby you are always on the mark with these devices. Also to answer the question are they comparable. I have had both the professional treatment and the home treatment. Both machines feel the seem, as in they both heat up the skin quite a bit. The only difference is that therapists place a gel pad on your back when using the professional machine. After seeing results with the STOP it has to be said that both treatments have yielded comparable results. I am just unsure as to how using radio frequency helps with fat but at the price of the Rio device am willing to give it a go.

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing. Waiting for your result

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:30 am      Reply with quote
HI, I just finished my 4th treatment with my Rio RF device. Let me say, this gadget is soooo hot! Surprised Even on the lowest level, it is H O T ! The treatments are not comfortable. Anyway, I will abide by the treatment schedule and hope I get results. Smile

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:48 pm      Reply with quote
How goes the battle, Mars? I've been looking at the Rio myself so am very interested to hear how you are making out with it.

How about you, Toby? Is the POSE still working out?

Thanks, ladies (and anyone else who has input)! Very Happy
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:52 am      Reply with quote
My rebounder has been a huge help! Got my little mini-trampoline back in August for my birthday (yes, i wanted one) and I love it. With the heat down here, I wasn't walking in the evenings like I used to and the few pounds and jiggles creeped back up.
This little baby at the end of my workout routine is awesome, any where from 5-20 minutes a day and I can see results already. Followed up with more water and dry brushing, great combo.
The jiggle is gone from my knee area and working its way back up the thigh!
Plus I can do it anytime, anywhere and it is so easy to fit in.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
I have been bad lately, but when I did the No Lipo Lipo treatment (basically body brushing) and worked out about 3x week doing Slim in Six, mine just about disappeared. Now it's back, so you can't stop doing it, but we all know that Smile
I don't really believe you get enough bang for the buck in Cellulite creams, but some of the firming lotions like Nivea seem to make a difference if I use them every day.
jennoskcaj
5% products discount

Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:46 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered the RIO RF as well. I've done Velasmooth in the past (at a laser center). The results were just "ok". I believe it's similar technology, but the vela also included suction. I have a few treatments left over that I have scheduled to use in the next few weeks. I'm hoping that this along with the home treatments with the RIO will show some promising results. Of course diet and exercise is part of the regimine as well. Ahhhhhh, the never-ending quest for beauty!! Laughing
ava10
5% products discount

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Are there any particular exercises for cellulite on thighs? Like squats, lunges, etc?

I am pretty slim (103 pounds, 5'3) but I have mild, yet annoying, cellutlite on my (outer?) thighs!

AVA
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
I can't say that any amount of exercise has helped one bit for mine. I'm very active, 5'7 and 115 pounds. I have an active job, ride my bike for miles a day (leave the car in the driveway and bike to work), rock climbing on the weekends. I used to go to the gym but saw little to zero results and I really hated it so I do alternative activities now. Hot yoga is promising, but its not for the faint of heart, its pretty extreme IMO.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
How goes the battle, Mars? I've been looking at the Rio myself so am very interested to hear how you are making out with it.

How about you, Toby? Is the POSE still working out?

Thanks, ladies (and anyone else who has input)! Very Happy

Cellulite....Cellulite....Cellulite....an never ending battle Laughing So fortunate if you aren't plagued with it! Unfortunately I am, and I do most of the right things and I am small. I will list what has helped me.
Pose....definitely saw improvement(had to stop series when my work load ramped up)...I think with constant use it would make a big difference.
http://www.stop-age.com/cellulite-reduction.php
aeropilates with rebounder on the end(honestly made a BIG difference....better than any exercise routine. For whatever reason it caused some tiny spider veins around on the side of my knees to disappear and the cellulite reduced drastically. It is the rebounder that is making the difference and it is different than the rebounding you do standing up.....much more challenging.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_1chWLclC4&feature=related
WellboxFound a used one on Craig's list for 150.00 It really produced results and any area treated was slimmer....must do constantly.
http://www.yourwellbox.com/catalog/index.php
No No LipoGreat inexpensive program and works but I honestly lack motivation to keep it up.
http://www.facercise.com/no-lipo-lipo.shtml
For me my cellulite problem seems more connected with fluid although I don't seem to retain fluids at all...even when I was pregnant I didn't. But I notice my legs look good in the morning and at night not so hot!!!!So I think that fluid comes into to play.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:03 am      Reply with quote
You have to remember that you need to be consistent with your creams and high frequency machine.
Once you stop, the appearance comes back.
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I've been out of town and unable to give you an update on my Rio HF until now. At this point, I'm only using it for my batwings Mad and the small amount of loose skin on my tummy.
I only use it once in a while on my cellulite. I really don't enjoy using this device, so I'm going to wait until January to get back to seriously using it to treat my cellulite. BTW, no results on my saggy/loose skin issues yet.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
Mars wrote:
Hi, I've been out of town and unable to give you an update on my Rio HF until now. At this point, I'm only using it for my batwings Mad and the small amount of loose skin on my tummy.
I only use it once in a while on my cellulite. I really don't enjoy using this device, so I'm going to wait until January to get back to seriously using it to treat my cellulite. BTW, no results on my saggy/loose skin issues yet.

Laughing I had to laugh at the "I really don't enjoy using this device...." comment. Love the honesty, mars. I'll wait to hear how you make out in January but until then, that's good enough for me.

Toby, so true about the never ending battle! Laughing Irritating, isn't it? Wink Thanks for sharing about the aeropilates rebounder and other things. Very helpful. The rebounder I may be able to get behind with consistency. Interesting that you found it differs from the rebounding that you do standing up... I've wondered about the wellbox too so it's great to hear that you found it really worked. Lots to think about… Have you seen the HoneyBelle Body Buffer? Any thoughts on that one?
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Okay so have finally ordered the Rio RF from eBay at $200.00AUD it didn't sting so much either. I did quite a bit of research before purchasing and it sounds like the same technology that they use in the salon is used in the Rio version (as opposed to the POSE) not to mention it is a good $200.00AUD cheaper. Will post again when it arrives in the mail.

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:36 am      Reply with quote
echoecho wrote:
Okay so have finally ordered the Rio RF from eBay at $200.00AUD it didn't sting so much either. I did quite a bit of research before purchasing and it sounds like the same technology that they use in the salon is used in the Rio version (as opposed to the POSE) not to mention it is a good $200.00AUD cheaper. Will post again when it arrives in the mail.

I can't wait to read your review!
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:08 am      Reply with quote
Me, too!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:18 am      Reply with quote
I cant wait to review it, well at least if it works for me Razz

System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |