Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
How many inches forecasted in your region?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
North of Boston: we are expecting 20-24 inches of snow by tomorrow. Good time for a nice relaxing Body Deli masque.
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:25 am      Reply with quote
We are supposed to get the same mess here in New Brunswick. This is our third blizzard warning in less than a week. Strange for even a canadian lol.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:16 am      Reply with quote
Here on Cape Cod, MA it is 9AM and we have 18+ inches. 10 more hours to go. I can't even open my door do to drifting snow!!! I am amazed we still have power. We are expecting up to 34 inches of snow. Of course the drifts are taller than me. Shock
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:52 am      Reply with quote
I thought that those of us in Canada had it tough! I've been watching CNN and the US is really getting hit hard! Shock It's minus 38 where I am -- really, really cold - but just a dusting of snow...nothing ever NEAR what Winnie is experiencing!!
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:47 am      Reply with quote
I think we got a foot here in New York. It's actually warming up and the snow is melting, thank God!
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
I saw NY on the news at work last night they were forecasting 20inch +. They were advising people flying out to check before they went to airport. Are they just trying to scare people.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
Right now here on the Cape you just can not get out. Even the snow ploughs are off the roads. It is hard to say how much snow we have because of drifting. If I had to guess I would say we have 28 in. The drifts are 6 ft. plus.

My hubby runs a supermarket chain. He can't get home as they have closed the main highway. Cleanup around here is going to take days.

I have been out about ten times today making an area for Winnie to do his business. Maggie is OK as she is paper trained.
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
I asked my boyfriend and he told me we got a foot, but I look into my yard and it seems like a lot more so who knows! I had a friend flying into New York last night and his flight got sent all the way back to the west coast after nearly landing! So DEFINITELY be careful if you are flying through JFK or LaGuardia!!! Lots of standed travellers out there. Confused
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
My son has just arrived back from a week in Italy. They nearly missed the flight home due to the problems with snow holding up traffic. Apparantly a load going back to Newcastle did miss their flights. It doesn't bode well when Italy is supposed to be snowy.Where Dan went was snowy because he went on a snowboarding holiday.
I hope it clears up for you. If you are all stuck in does that mean lots more browsing and buying stuff of the internet to keep away the boredom.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
It has finally stopped snowing here - total snowfall in my backyard = 27 inches. When we fnally cleared the deck off and let our Alaskan Malamute out to run, you could only see the tip of his nose under all that snow. Logan airport has been closed all day.

Winnie, I see the Cape is expecting 36 inches when all is said and done. Stay warm and safe.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Penelope wrote:
It has finally stopped snowing here - total snowfall in my backyard = 27 inches. When we fnally cleared the deck off and let our Alaskan Malamute out to run, you could only see the tip of his nose under all that snow. Logan airport has been closed all day.

Winnie, I see the Cape is expecting 36 inches when all is said and done. Stay warm and safe.

I can't remember a storm quite like this one. You are so right.... looks like 34 inches and still snowing. Shock
kei
5% products discount

Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
Sigh... I wish I could watch that much snow come down and romp outside in it afterwards.

Of course all throughout my childhood my dad threatened shipping me up North so he wouldn't have to hear me talk about snow all day.

All we've had here is a week of H20, and another week to go.[/i]
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Here is a pic. taken last night. You can get an idea of the storm here in Massachusetts.
http://hometown.aol.com/dotmacd/myhomepage/index.html
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:53 am      Reply with quote
I saw pics of Boston last night -- of a guy shovelling his car out from UNDER the snow!!! Shock
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:00 am      Reply with quote

The last time I saw snow like that (deep enough to be snowed in) was probably about 15 years or so ago. Even then, I don't think it was quite as deep as in that photo.
It actually snowed here today. Well, it attempted to snow about 3 times but the snow thawed too quickly and so there is nothing left now. Sad
vegas gal
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:14 am      Reply with quote
It's a beautiful day in Vegas no snow here:lol:
Mabsy

Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:53 am      Reply with quote
Meanwhile, we've had rain - LOTS of rain. A town up north had 60cm of rain in 24 hours (and it's still continuing).

I saw parts of the US on the news today. They showed NY I think. Wow, that's a *lot* of snow! Is the snow storm over or is more of it forecast?

Keep warm & safe!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Meanwhile, we've had rain - LOTS of rain. A town up north had 60cm of rain in 24 hours (and it's still continuing).

I saw parts of the US on the news today. They showed NY I think. Wow, that's a *lot* of snow! Is the snow storm over or is more of it forecast?

Keep warm & safe!

Just heard we might get 3 - 6 more inches tonight. I am still digging out from the last one.
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie
Look on the brighter side - you will definitely get a work out after digging out THAT snow Laughing

Cheers
Jenny
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |