Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Great new DNA (Renovage/Trepenone) product from Nanci !!!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:32 am      Reply with quote
About a month ago I emailed Nanci asking her if she had a product to lighten the skin above my mouth area. I have a slight pigmentation that seems hormone related....had it for years. Any way she sent me something to try(Spot remover 555) and also included a generous sample of her new DNA product Serum (Renovage/Trepenone) I wasn't following new DNA products on the market because of price.... but, thought why not give it a whirl. I had remembered Nanci saying she was testing this new product out in her last newsletter. Well I have been using it for about a month and I am really impressed with what I am seeing. If you follow my postings you know I have suffered with problems with my under eye area. Easy Eye solutions has been a wonderful product to camouflaged my problems and has to an extent done some long term improvement. But, I have really wanted to be able to get to the root of the problem and get some permanent change. After a month of using this product I am noticing the under eye area lifting and plumping up and the crepiness really disappearing. My skin didn't respond well to cps I used three years ago and I have been searching for something to restore my skin....this DNA product is without a doubt doing that. I have emailed Nanci numerous times asking the cost….hated to fall in love with something that I couldn't afford. She has been so busy that she has just now got the pricing figured and launched the product…..price is right too! This product is for the entire face, neck, etc…but the difference it is making on my under eye area is shocking. I will still be using Ageless Secret Diamond and Easy Eye Solutions (for eye bags) and the new addition will be Nanci’s DNA formula. I do hope others with similar issues as I have will try and share results. This is the link for the product.
Also there is a 10% discount for her newsletter peeps...it came out in a newsletter today!

http://ncnskincare.com/new-items-c-23/dna-serum-renovage-trepenone-p-173

I will report on the spot remover in due time!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:58 am      Reply with quote
I'm still missing my Remergent DNA Repair, Toby. I'm also still desperately looking for an answer to under eye wrinkles.

I'll certainly be giving this one a try. Thanks for the rec.

If it works for me, you'll be my bestest friend ever! Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:53 am      Reply with quote
I have gotten permission from Nanci to post the code for the 10% off coupon on the DNA serum. She knew she would be bombarded by hundreds of emails....so this will allow you to go ahead and order.

This is from Nanci.....This special starts today and ends on August 31st. I hope you love it as much as I and my testers do!

http://ncnskincare.com/new-items-c-23/dna-serum-renovage-trepenone-p-173

Use coupon code: DNASerum

Nanci rocks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Wow, excellent news - doubly bestest friend ever! Laughing
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Just placed my order! Thanks (AGAIN), Toby! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:33 am      Reply with quote
These products sound like exactly what I have been looking for to add to my skincare regime, thanks s much!!

I have a couple of smallish pigmentation patches under my eyes so I think I will try this 'spot remover'on them, and I love the sound of the new product. Just wish postage to Australia was a bit cheaper!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Who is Nanci?
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
Elvisshops wrote:
Who is Nanci?

She sells this product plus a whole lot more. See first post in this topic for website. Great person/website to do business with.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Elvisshops wrote:
Who is Nanci?

Here's a link to info about Nanci, from her website. You can read about her, check out her photo, see how lovely her skin is, and if you do business with her, you'll find out that she's even more lovely on the inside - a savvy business owner with a serious commitment to her customers. I don't buy a lot of skincare products, but I'm always happy to support Nanci and purchase from her when I do need something. (I'll be needing that DNA serum, methinks)

Always responds promptly to email questions and requests, and her customer service is incomparable. A really nice woman-owned business with integrity. Smile

http://ncnskincare.com/blog/about-nanci
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:
Elvisshops wrote:
Who is Nanci?

Here's a link to info about Nanci, from her website. You can read about her, check out her photo, see how lovely her skin is, and if you do business with her, you'll find out that she's even more lovely on the inside - a savvy business owner with a serious commitment to her customers. I don't buy a lot of skincare products, but I'm always happy to support Nanci and purchase from her when I do need something. (I'll be needing that DNA serum, methinks)

Always responds promptly to email questions and requests, and her customer service is incomparable. A really nice woman-owned business with integrity. Smile

http://ncnskincare.com/blog/about-nanci

Health2u....I agree 100%!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Health2u....I agree 100%!

Have to mention Cara too, because they're really a great team.

Thanks for review Toby. I needed to order more of the quick fix for my under eye bags, so I added the serum to that order. Looking forward to trying it.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone - I want to contribute to this discussion as I too love the DNA (Renovage/Trepenone) product of Nanci's.

By a bit of luck and timing and because I use her Elasten product I was conversing with Nanci and was fortunate enough to get a generous sample of The DNA Toby is referring to. I have used it a little over two weeks, twice per day. In that period of time I've come to rely on it as a secret weapon or as a gardener I think of it as a product like... Miracle Grow. Laughing I do other "stuff" - some form or another everyday. It may be dermarolling or LED lights, HF device, facial exercise or facial brushing and have for a few years. I also use Ageless Secret and it is a crown jewel product. I never expected to love the DNA product as I have. It is outstanding in the short term in that it creates a finished, smooth look. This with Ageless Secret - I am one happy girl. I am seeing obvious "youthenizing" of the entire eye area. How can you beat that? The texture is a dream. My skin feels almost cushioned which gives it a more bouyant look - Crazy I know. I tend to be oily and it sinks in and goes to work. For all you oily girls I say go for it. What I am most amazed at is the rather immedate effect - and am thrilled at the long term possibilities of anti-aging. I am honored to have tested this and highly recommend. Nanci (who is helpful, accessible and so incredibly on the cutting edge of things) tells me to Just wait to see where I am in a month. Love her. yahoo.

From Nanci's site:

DNA Serum Benefits:

•Plumps up and fills skin out, greatly reducing line lines and wrinkles
•Firms Skin
•Slows the aging process
•Tightens enlarged pores
•Anti-glycation
•Free radical scavenger (anti-oxidant)
•Reduces redness
•Skin moisture is greatly improved
•Evens skin tone
•Smoothes rough skin
•Fades sun spots
•Inhibits UV radiation
Renovage works with a component of the DNA of the skin, called telomeres. Telomeres appear as caps on the strands of DNA that are found within the skin and have a finite life span, and they shorten as time passes.
As time passes and these telomeres begin to shorten, we begin to see the effects of aging on the skin. Over time, as more and more telomeres begin to shorten and are eventually depleted within the skin the skin succumbs to deep lines, wrinkles and sagging throughout the facial area.

Renovage allows the life span of the telomeres to become increased, creating a healthier skin that is more toned, firm, and without fine lines and wrinkles.

Renovage has the ability to treat the skin, beginning with the skin cells. Clinically proven to improve the various signs of aging, Renovage™ visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots, large pores and skin redness. It can also work to increase the skin’s natural moisture content and barrier function, promote firmer, stronger skin, and improve skin texture working through the DNA level. Renovage is an anti-glycation ingredient.

Sis here again:

I am happy to report the price point is very reasonable. For those of you who know my love of CP's - I gave up CP's to try this and now I'm in a quandry how I'm going to keep my favorites in rotation. I will not give up the DNA.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

Sis here again:

I am happy to report the price point is very reasonable. For those of you who know my love of CP's - I gave up CP's to try this and now I'm in a quandry how I'm going to keep my favorites in rotation. I will not give up the DNA.

Hi Sis, I just emailed Nanci to ask her how to incorporate this serum with CPs. I would like to try it, but I'm not willing to stop my CPS. I wonder if she is using them together. I think she is a big proponent of CPs. I will report what her response is.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Thanks! I'm using ghk cream these days and thought maybe put it on after giving the serum time to sink!
For ghk serum I think that would go on first. I've always wondered what the "saturation point" is for product usage. I don't like to think I would dilute the effects of something due to product overload.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:02 am      Reply with quote
I'm just about to order this new DNA serum, I use CP's at the moment in the PM, I want to incorporate this new serum as well!

Hoping for suggestions..

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:09 am      Reply with quote
I meant to add this information about the product.....The size of the bottle of DNA formula should last at least two months if not more! Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Bermie - From what I know you can use CP's with the DNA. Serums would go on before. Creams would be after. Allow times for things to sink.

I'm going to put ghk cream over the DNA product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
I emailed Nanci about the question of using copper peptides and she said she has been answering emails today about that very issue. This is one of the emails she sent out today.

Hi ____!

Great to hear from you! I don't make anything that isn't compatible with CP since I'm such a lover of it. I gave CP a short break and am back using it again all ready. LOL I'm using the Protect & Restore Day Cover right now. Cara (my dear sister and right hand woman loves it and so do I!). You would apply the new DNA Serum over Skin Signals Solution but under Skin Signals Cream. The same goes with the GHK - apply after the serum but before the cream.

Thanks so much for emailing!

Nanci

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:19 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I emailed Nanci about the question of using copper peptides and she said she has been answering emails today about that very issue. This is one of the emails she sent out today.

Hi ____!

Great to hear from you! I don't make anything that isn't compatible with CP since I'm such a lover of it. I gave CP a short break and am back using it again all ready. LOL I'm using the Protect & Restore Day Cover right now. Cara (my dear sister and right hand woman loves it and so do I!). You would apply the new DNA Serum over Skin Signals Solution but under Skin Signals Cream. The same goes with the GHK - apply after the serum but before the cream.

Thanks so much for emailing!

Nanci

The above email is the one Nanci sent to me. Smile I use GHK Cream and Skin Signals Cream.
Sis, you were right about the application order.
jazzi
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 am      Reply with quote
I'm sorry? What's a trepenone? I'm only familiar with teprenone in context of geranylgeranylacetone.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:25 am      Reply with quote
jazzi wrote:
I'm sorry? What's a trepenone? I'm only familiar with teprenone in context of geranylgeranylacetone.

I think it just being misspelled here on the thread, and it is the same thing! Laughing
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:39 am      Reply with quote
Yep spelling error Embarassed This might give more information...
http://truthinaging.com/ingredient-spotlight/telomeres-and-renovage-may-provide-the-secret-of-aging

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:30 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the replies regarding using with CP's. I am using Skin Signals cream and Trid so will use this new serum first.

Can't wait to try it!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby for the req! Will have to try it! Very Happy
rmc7
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the product tuesday. I am really excited about trying it. Thanks Toby!

Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |