Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Problems
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Jhayce

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
There are probably a lot of post about Acne but I need your help. I get really sweaty and my hands also get sweaty tending me to lose confidence in my self when going out on dates and what not. I have spent around a thousand dollars trying on different things like, proactive, cetaphil, clean and clear, l'oreal. None of them worked for me, my face has a lot of pimples in different places. I would like for your recommendations on what products to buy since I do not want to keep wasting money on products that wont work. As of now I just started using Vivo per lei and theres no results yet. Im also trying out L'oreal 360 degree deep cleaner and moisturiser. I would also like to get my skin to be lighter.

Can you guys help me? At least list the things I would be needing for: Whitening and Acne removal products. I would much appreciate it.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:41 am      Reply with quote
Have you tried Paula's Choice? I think she had some well formulated acne products, specifically BHA and BP. I think its important to tackle acne in 2 ways, cleaning out the pores (BHA) and killing bacteria (BP).

If this has been a long time problem and nothing you have tried so far helps have you considered going to a dermatologist? It can be worth going and may save you money in the long run.
angelarhlp74

Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:47 am      Reply with quote
I would like to say that I had acne and pimples. I really felt guilty whenever I was on date. It’s really frustrated me a lot. I am not going to promote any product here but I would like to let you know few good things. I have used anahai bamboo. In india, I have got it at 2000 INR, I have used it and in 2 days, I got little removal of my pimples and my skin becomes good. In one week usages, I felt really very good.

Again telling you that, I am not promoting anything here. Secondly, I stopped using soap at my face. I heard from one of the doctor, who told me that “not to use soap”. When we apply soap then soap is absorbed in our skin cells and skin digs. Even after lots of washing, it does not come out from the skin and in one and two days, when the skin cannot bear it then skin repair system of body takes out from the skin but it is inside the cell then when it has been pushed out then it becomes boil, pimple or acne.

It continues on the skin and it creates irritation and it looks bad. It does not have any serious problem but it creates bad spots on the skin. So stop using soap at all.

Wash your face 5-6 times or more with only water.

One more thing, I would like to add that do not touch your skin with fingers, your fingers may create irritation on skin.
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting, I stopped using soap and mine went away too. I made a DIY DRHCC, chronic acne went away in around a month. None of the acne products on the market ever worked for me, rather my skin developed a sensitivity to acids.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
If you can't tolerate acids PSF has a enzyme gel that is pretty good and can even be used in the eye area.

Also I have tried Dermamed brand natural products- the skin gels have no acids and do work.
you can buy those online or in some natural stores.

I like to change the blemish treatments I use- that seems to work best for me.

I also use the Mario badescu drying mark/sulfur mask as a spot treatment some nights.

Serious skincare also has a nice blemish line called Continuouly clear...too bad I can't use their mask anymore, their prices are very good.
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:58 pm      Reply with quote
few of my clients have changed to use Thursday Plantation - Face Cleansing Foam wash.

They acne skin turn much better. The price is very cheap too, ~15CAD and can used up to 1.5month (twice day).

Be gentle when washing your face.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:50 am      Reply with quote
I heard one of the ingredients of Anahai Bamboo has a cancer causing effect, and thanks I washed my face today 4 times with just water :]
chloes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:34 am      Reply with quote
I've looked at the ingredients in some Mario badescu'a products and they seem way overpriced?! I have not tried them personally so I do not know what the hype is all about Confused

Regarding sweaty hands, try not to be nervous/anxious in social situations. The guy is probably as nervous as you are and he's only human with faults that you will discover as you get to know him better.

Someone who loves you would not mind being with you just because you have sweaty hands. Try an anti-persirant on your palms and hold hands for short intervals or hook your arm around his instead Smile
Bermie2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:51 am      Reply with quote
I would honestly try to get to a dermatologist, I think it would be cheaper in the long run to get some professional advice.

Some of the acne treatments are so harsh and end up doing more damage to the skin.

Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 am      Reply with quote
I went to my local dermatologist 5 times already and none of their stuff worked >.<
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |