Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Day Treatment SPF 30 (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Ahava Bright Skies Travel Set (5 items) Thalgo Collagen Eye Programme Kit (3 items)
::::ReCverin::::REVIEW::

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rmc7
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
As promised, I tried this product for a month and I am ready to share my findings. First, let me say that I have been using my own L-ascorbic acid on my face and neck every night and I am a firm believer in the power of C.The inventor of this product came to this site and explained this product and how his Vitamin C is different from what we are used to. He also sent me a full size bottle to try, even though I only paid for sample sizes.

I take very good care of my skin, I derma roll, use a facemaster,Led,microdermabrasion,Clairsonic, Retin A,L-ascorbic acid, esterol, progestrone cream, Ageoff Serum,CP, OCM and 4%hydroquinone, sunscreen everyday. Maybe if my skin was not in such good shape I would have seen a change but I did not.

I thought that I had seen a change on my hand so for a month I used the ReCverin on my left hand followed by sunscreen and moisturizer. On the right hand I used moisturizer only. After a month their has been an almost impercevable change, it was not even worth photographing, I am sorry to say.

The ReCverin is a rather oily feeling liquid, but it is not greasy, you add a few drops of water to it and it is quickly absorbed into the skin. The company is very good to deal with and the product developer extremely helpful. If you should try this product I hope you have better results than I did, and again it may have been because my skin was in such remarkable shape to begin with.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:10 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for reporting back, rmc7. Sorry it didn't do anything for you.
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:27 am      Reply with quote
rmc7,

which product did you use? ReCverin 50/50 or ReCverin C?
rmc7
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
rmc7,

which product did you use? ReCverin 50/50 or ReCverin C?

I used the ReCverin 50/50 I forgot their are 2 products. Thank you for the reminder.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Thank you rmc7 for posting your results and answering a question I had about the texture! Does your homemade l-ascorbic serum include vitamin E and ferulic acid? There's a YouTube video that describes how to make a CEF serum but since I'm a new member I can't post a link to it. I'm wondering whether that serum would be more effective that just the standard ReCverin 50/50. If you want to check it out you can find it easily by Googling "DIY CEF Vitamin C Skin Serum for Beginners." I'd be interested in your opinion. Thanks.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Ahava Bright Skies Travel Set (5 items) Bioelements FaceScreen SPF 50 (68 ml / 2.3 floz) Payot Soothing Reconstituting Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)