Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best Anti Wrinkle Actives for DIY and Anti Ox/ Vitiamin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
MidnightSunBaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to create an anti wrinkle serum. I have been reading about Snap-8, Matrxyl, Lotion Crafter wrinkle active and Syn Coll. Syncoll is supposed to outperform Matryxl at 8 percent. What actives or combination have worked for you?

I am also debating a sea kelp bioferment base versus the silicone in water basic serum from Lotioncrafter. SKB is more nutritious than silicone so at the moment, the SKB is winning.
I was also going to add lotion crafters Anti ox extract mix and Revolution A B C E to the serum.

What has worked for you?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 pm      Reply with quote
1)Kinetin- Antioxidant and signal peptide
2)Idebenone- One of the best performing antioxidant. 27% reduction in wrinkles etc.etc..at 0.5% usage.

Of the peptides you have listed, only Matrixyl has clinical trials that are not performed by the company selling the "active"...

Pal-KTTKS, Acetyl tetrapeptide-9[ AcTP1] and AcTP2, there exists better data.

SNap-8 one uncontrolled open label trial...what was the vehicle? I wouldn't buy it.

Syn Tacks: 2 people studied that was it...no sale here.

Eyeseryl -Two uncontrolled trials...could have been who knows what that produced results. We don't know, but it is claimed. Maybe was the HA in the vehicle? Unknown. I'll stick with Vit K. Until better data presents itself.

SynColl: One placebo controlled trial.

I am betting were the maximum relief data correlated in a consistent manner and properly tested controlling for the vehicle...none of them would look all that outstanding. 3% is not amazing to me...27% and I pay more attention.

They won't hurt, but they might help...if combined in a decent formula of proven actives.

Sea emollient is up there with SKB and much nicer in facial serums. MHO.

I'd plop Matrixyl into one of these just for the fun of it. Make sure your stock solution is 800ppm. Wink
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=43542

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=41961

Are being used by quite a few....with good results.
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:14 am      Reply with quote
A good anti-aging product consists of proven antiaging actives being Vitamin C, Retinol, AHA, BHA, Niacinamide, Copper Peptides, and Vitamin E (which hasnt been proven so much but it has substantial anecdotal evidence), and Coffee Berry which is supposed to be the most potent antioxidant. All the above make it into my skincare products. The one other active, for me would have to be...

Syn-ake:
Which is the only active that has ever reduced the amount my muscles are able to move, it actually came as a surprise to me it would even work at all because to me Botox sounded like the only thing that would work for that. Mind you it didnt make enough of a difference for me to stick with it but this depends on the individuals skin and they may have more benefit from it. For it to have wored on me it's obviously a good active because my skin hardly ever responds to anything and it certainly didn't respond to argiriline.

Good luck with your new serum Smile

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |