Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
breast enlargement with macrolane
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
zina
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
has anyone tried it?I am considering doing it the next months
(+)
-immediate result
-no surgery involved
-lokal anesthetic
-natural feeling and look
-go fast back to normal activities
(-)
-expensive
-only 1-1.5 cup enlargement
-temporary results
-need re-injections to maintain results

I am thinking of doing it because I need sth fast and operation can take a lot of time to plan.I was always depressed of my small breasts this is a quick solution and good for those who are scared of surgery.

before-after pics
http://www.bodyperfectclinic.com/macrolane-before-and-after/
http://www.cosmetic-solutions.co.uk/macrolane_images.html

http://forum.sofeminine.co.uk/forum/f52/__f7327_f52-Macrolane-breasts-enlarged-yes.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Szq3xPNnUQ&feature=related
zina
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ3GhK9usjM
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:28 am      Reply with quote
Whats the big hurry? I would not do this. Please do lots of research first. This gotten bad reviews. Also for a little bit more $ you can get actual breast augmentation surgery.
zina
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:41 am      Reply with quote
well in order to be ready to do an operation I need around 1.5-2years(find a good doctor,take days off work,get psycologically prepared for an operation etc)

it can have complications like lumps but they can be corrected with massage or at the worse scenario halurodinase injections..anyway they are temporary .There are mixed reviews ..both negative and positive.
Operation's side effects need a surgery to be fixed and it s not that simple to go under the knife.Also you have to replace them in 10years even if there are no complications at all.I thought why not give it a try?I don t want huge boobs just decent B cups.
I have a consultation with a doctor tomorrow.I have read in a forum that if they injections are done under the breast tissue it is unlikely to get lumps.I will ask the doctor about that.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Lumps are not only concern. You could be paying alot of money for something that could last only a short time and may not dissipate evenly. Ask this Dr what kind of policy he has if you need a touch up or if it fades much quicker then anticipated. I have not read any good reviews on this from any independent sites.

While the medical risk is low with the injections vs surgery, the visual cosmetic risk is much higher. Implants are not for a life time but they don't need to be replaced every 10 yrs. Thats been the standard in the past but it isn't any longer.

I would also suggest consulting with more then 1 dr. I'm assuming you have done lots of research on this so be sure to ask questions even if you already know the answers.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
the before and after photos are really nice but they were taken immeditaley after the procedure as you can see the bandages.. it depends how long it would last liek this and it may take sometime before the lumps n other complications may arise... if you feel comfortable with the Dr. and the procedure, then go for it, good luck!

BTW, almost all the top hollywood actresses now a days have small boobs ( some are even totally flat)... bigger boobs actresses are not taken seriously I guess.... just saying it ( not judging anyone)
zina
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:54 am      Reply with quote
I had macrolane injected to my breasts 2days ago.I had 60mls to each breast ,not more because I am really thin and it wouldn't look natural.
My breasts went from 84cms to 89cms.They look amazing;actually they look perfect. The shape is unbelievable.With clothes there is not such a big difference but naked it is a better,sexier me.I didn t want huge boobs just some volume to feel more feminine.I am satisfied with 60mls and I wouldn t like to have more.
I am really shocked that I didn't feel any pain at all during the procedure,just some pressure and it lasted about 20minutes.I was very sore later especially when I went to bed.I took just 2 painkillers although I think I could get away without them.I didn't feel pain ,only soreness to be honest.My doctor used a very small needle nothing compared to what you see in the youtube videos and was not violent to the breast ,not at all.I was surprised when it finished because it was too quick and simple.I have some very small marks under my breasts that I am sure will heal really well with time.

My only concern is that the breasts are really firm.When I went out of the clinic they were hard on top but after some hours they got softer.I know that I have to wait 2weeks to soften up but this was the first procedure I have ever done in my life and I am eager and want the best and natural results. I drink as much water as possible (I read on a forum that a woman was drinking a lot of water and macrolane softened just after 1 week ,as hyaluronic acid absorbs water and softens) and take vit E supplements 400iu to prevent encapsulation although it is not scientifically proven that it helps(some plastic surgeons recommend them after breast implants to prevent encapsulation,as vit E works by reducing the strength of the three strands that form collagen, making them softer and more pliable. Technically, it reduces the strength of cross-linking of these strand).

I saw the doctor again today and she said that actually my breasts have softened a lot for just 2days after treatment in comparison with other patients.I think water and vitE help.

I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope that everything will be ok ,I won't have any serious complications and won't regret it.
ava10
5% products discount

Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for sharing your experience Zina! I am very happy the procedure went well and was not too painful for you. Smile

Are you applying anything to the scars you mentioned? Was anything recommended for that?
zina
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:30 am      Reply with quote
no I don't apply anything.I haven t removed the tape that cover the needle marks but it is such a small mark I don't think it will leave any scar at all.It s been one week after the procedure and today for the first time I felt my breasts getting softer.
zina
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:32 am      Reply with quote
no I don't apply anything.I haven t removed the tape that cover the needle marks but it is such a small mark I don't think it will leave any scar at all.It s been one week after the procedure and today for the first time I felt my breasts getting softer.
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Zina how are you doing and how much was the macrolane to have it done?
zina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:41 am      Reply with quote
Hi wrinklefreeforever!
in 3 days it will be exactly 4weeks after my treatment.They look and feel really natural to touch,I sometimes forget I had it done.The funny thing is that they told me at the consultation that because I am extremely skinny it would be easier for someone to feel it than on a normal weighted woman.But I can reassure you it feels completely natural.It was lumpy at first like I had a breast cyst but no need to worry,after week 3 my breasts felt really natural.I wanted only a natural result so I don t regret I had only 60mls in each breast.They costed 2100euros.They are not as swollen as when I walked out of the doctor 's office which is a little bit disappointing but then they were definetely fake looking.I went half a cup size bigger which is great for me as I had no breast at all and now I have nice,perky and round small B.I am sure I can even fool my new bf ..we haven t slept together so I ll test that in some days..hehe!the only way for sb to understand the macrolane is when I lie down and you can feel it at the bottom of the breasts.I was supposed to massage to help it soften even more but I get completely lazy about it.But when I lie to the side noone can understand..not even me..

although I m satisfied, from the start I saw this as a temporary solution till I find sth else ,so I am not going to have it again maybe once more because it is extremely expensive..it just made my confidence go up and clothes to look so much better on me!I basically pictured myself with great boobs!I wish it wouldn t go away..
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Wow that is expensive! But I am sure totally worth it to have naturally bigger looking breasts. I would like to go a cup bigger myself - I am a B and a small C would be perfect I think. Def don't want huge breasts that look fake and a breast implant just seems uncomfortable and looks so fake. Not sure if you heard of this but there is this thing called PRP and they use it to fill out the face using your own blood. What it does it cause your own body to produce collagen. They can use it on breasts and I was considering that. Definitely a lot less expensive and I believe it lasts longer. Look into it and that might be a good solution. I did read that the macrolane is getting some bad reviews as far as lumpiness and for dissipating in 4 months rather than a year. Also, I heard it can dissipate unevenly. Keep us posted on how it goes and look into the PRP too. I wil let you know what I decide to do and if I hear anything else. Thanks for the info and sounds very exciting for you!!
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Wow that is expensive! But I am sure totally worth it to have naturally bigger looking breasts. I would like to go a cup bigger myself - I am a B and a small C would be perfect I think. Def don't want huge breasts that look fake and a breast implant just seems uncomfortable and looks so fake. Not sure if you heard of this but there is this thing called PRP and they use it to fill out the face using your own blood. What it does it cause your own body to produce collagen. They can use it on breasts and I was considering that. Definitely a lot less expensive and I believe it lasts longer. Look into it and that might be a good solution. I did read that the macrolane is getting some bad reviews as far as lumpiness and for dissipating in 4 months rather than a year. Also, I heard it can dissipate unevenly. Keep us posted on how it goes and look into the PRP too. I wil let you know what I decide to do and if I hear anything else. Thanks for the info and sounds very exciting for you!!
hzzyjane
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
If you want a permanent solution, you might want to do some research on fat grafting. It's permanent, as the fat cells form a connection to the blood supply so they stay alive but it is expensive (although the cost varies and compared to good implants, which do need replacement several times throughout your lifetime, the cost might even out.)
Dr. Sidney Coleman in NYC is the pioneer: http://www.lipostructure.com/breastaug.html

There is another doc in Miami who does fat grafting who has long-term case studies:
http://www.miamibreastcenter.com/augmentation/natural-fat-transfer.html
zina
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
over 2 months since the procedure and I d say so far so good..nothing changed,no complications at all.
I was wondering if women with lumpiness may encourage the complications wih sleeping on their stomach,too much exercise and push up bras.

I was unable to sleep if I didn't sleep on my stomach but for over two months now I sleep on the side and it's fine,I got used to it.Push up bras are a big no-no but I don't mind.Before I was so flat chested..Now even without a bras it seems that I have actually breasts.

Fat grafting has a lot of complications ..far more than macrolane which is temporary and even if you are disatisfied you will wake up one day without it.

from realself.com
''Fat injection consists of mainly dead cells, with a disputed amount of living cells (Our research showed 20-25% alive, other studies have shown as low as 3% if you look at the ability of the cells to "breathe" (metabolize).

Those dead cells, when injected into the breasts, either are dissolved away by the body's white blood cells, or form chronic inflammatory reacitons and are walled off (granulomatous reactions) or form fatty cysts. Lumpiness can also occur with the above problems as well.

It is the walling off process that causes the most worry. Calcium formation is common in granulomatous reactions. Calcium is what clues off mammographers to the presence of cancer. So will there be false positive mammograms for cancer in patients who have this technique? We'll have to wait and see.

In five years' time, we will have our answers. Until then, patients receiving this technique will take a certain risk. We won't be using this technique in our practice until more data are available.

UAL, by the way, (and also the laser) melts and destroys fat cells with ultrasound waves (or laser heat). This technique would guarantee only dead cells are introduced. ''

Plus you have to have fat deposits on your body so you can have liposuction,which means--->

-liposuction side effects such as having dimples on your body like holes or severe cellulite..

-I am so skinny that there is no fat that can be extracted of my body.(my body is a lot like Eva Longorias at her skinniest not now that she has got muscular,my upper body is skinnier than my lower but I still have a low BF all over)

What I am going to do after macrolane??This time I want something really not detectable at all..I want real natural breast.

breast suction,ladies!
another member on this board used breast suction (brava) and is super satisfied with the results.Do your research if you are interested.She is ''trigger'' she grew from AA to B in just 4 months.

I m going for the cheap solution though;noogleberry.
Just check the before and after pictures on the noogleberry forum.You ll be amazed.
chiquitagermania
5% products discount

Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Zina, I was really interested to read this thread and very happy for you that you are so happy with your results.
How long are you expecting them to last?
Have you now got to a stage where there is no evidence (hardness etc) that you had something done?
You mention a price in euros, so I guess you're in Euroland? Whereabouts, as a matter of interest? UK? I think this procedure isn't very widely available.
By the way, I don't find 2.100,-- euros all that expensive IF it lasts for a good 12 months - maybe longer? Obviously it's a million times less invasive than "real" surgery - to say nothing about the recent scare about breast implants (French product but sold all around the world) leaking and possibly causing cancer. Women who have had these impants are now being advised to get them removed "as a precautionary measure" - in France the government is actually paying for this. And fat grafting has its own problems, as you mentioned.
hzzyjane
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
There's a big difference between fat injections (which are not long lasting) and fat grafting, where the cells are kept alive and grafted in a way that they are able to connect to the vascular system and become permanent. Grafting, if done properly, has a good cell survival rate, esp. if stem cells are grafted and calcifications have not been found to be an issue in most patients. Very few docs do the real deal, though.

You might want to do some further investigating:)
chiquitagermania
5% products discount

Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:51 am      Reply with quote
I would certainly be interested in further research - can you point me in the right direction? I googled "fat grafting" and found a wikipedia entry on "fat transplantion (also called fat injection or fat grafting)" - this implies that these terms are synonymous, whereas I understand your point to be that there are important differences. I would like to know more about this.
zina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Chiquitagermania to answer your question I don't think that it can't be undetectable. There is no way that a boyfriend that squeezes your breasts hard won't understand there is something there..If someone gently touches your breasts maybe but otherwise it can be felt.Beside when you lie down they are really detectable to touch.

It took my new bf 2months to understand there was something going on with my breasts but it's because he's always focused on my butt.

If I didn't have a bf I wouldn't think that I had the injections,you can forget about it but at first I was so self conscious about my bf finding out. I managed to hide it for 2months ..Anyway he doesn't care at all!

I think they will last for sure 4-5months more.

I miss the 100% soft and natural feel of my breasts especially when I lie down ,but on the other side I don't want to go back to flat again..it's so sad to be that flat.I look forward to trying breast suction.
chiquitagermania
5% products discount

Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:31 am      Reply with quote
Zina, it sounds as though you have found a solution that works well for you, with some disadvantages but also clear advantages in terms of how you feel about your body image - I am happy for you! I hope it lasts a good long while.

About suction - do please keep us posted if you decide to try it out. I read about this a while back and at first I thought it sounded perfect - pretty much all natural, no implants, no injections. Then I found out that you have to wear this suction device every night (it looks like a sort of Barbarella get-up, so your bf will definitely notice even if he is in thrall to other parts of your anatomy) and while the inventor claims that the results are permanent, other people say that you lose the results if you don't keep on doing it. So it seemed less ideal than I'd thought.

Anyway, good luck if you go for it, and in the meantime, enjoy your lovely self!
hzzyjane
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
chiquitagermania wrote:
I would certainly be interested in further research - can you point me in the right direction? I googled "fat grafting" and found a wikipedia entry on "fat transplantation (also called fat injection or fat grafting)" - this implies that these terms are synonymous, whereas I understand your point to be that there are important differences. I would like to know more about this.

Dr. Coleman has a blog with lots of his patient's case studies as well as more info on fat grafting. Here is one post showing a lady 8 years after her procedure: http://www.drscoleman.net/fat-grafting-to-the-breast-has-new-guiding-principles/

There is also a doc in FLA doing fat grafting for breast augmentation:
http://www.miamibreastcenter.com/augmentation/natural-fat-transfer.html
chiquitagermania
5% products discount

Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
hzzyjane: thanks for posting these links. I must say the photos from Dr Coleman's website are impressive.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |