Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
New Anti-Aging Cream, 18 ingredients, No Harsh Chemicals
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
adrianapfcu

Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Found this prodiuct via google keyword search "safe anti aging". It is marketed as having 18 proven anti wrinkle ingredients all backed by clinical data and NO HARSH CHEMICALS (including fragrances or dyes) which is great because my skin is very sensitive. The product is called Anti-Wrinkle CompleX by SkingenX. The product is a bit pricey, but I e-mailed customer service, and they gave me a first-time user coupon code.
I have been using it for a month and a half (Out of one bottle), and my skin does feel softer and smoother. The finer lines definitely look less visible. I knew that I would keep using this product after only using it for a couple weeks.
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds like a good product, does it have water as the first ingredient? I have cancelled out all products with water as the base ingredient and replaced it with Aloe Vera. Also does it contain parabens? When it comes to such large amounts of different actives it is important to understand that some actives are not recommended to be mixed with other actives. I'm going to head over to the website and have a look though, you have made me curious Smile

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
It looks like a great product but the first thing that stuck out to me was that there is not actual ingredient list available, so you dont know if you are getting the benefits from all those actives or if there are only trace amounts of those actives in it. Getting all those actives is only beneficial when they are in high enough percentages to actually work. Do you have the ingredient list handy?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
adrianapfcu

Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
Straight from the back of the bottle:
Deionized Water, Jaboba Oil, Acetyl Hexapeptide, Ubiquinone, Squalene, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Palymitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide 7,dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate, glycerine, C13-14 isoparaffin, , laureth-7, caprylic/capric triglyceride,sodium hyaluronate, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinol, Lecithin, Glycolipids, pomagranate oil,grape seed oil, tea tree oil, pichia/resveratrol ferment extract, green tea extract, ascorbic acid, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate,
hexylene glycol
Forgive my spelling...
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
adrianapfcu wrote:
Straight from the back of the bottle:
Deionized Water, Jaboba Oil, Acetyl Hexapeptide, Ubiquinone, Squalene, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Palymitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide 7,dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate, glycerine, C13-14 isoparaffin, , laureth-7, caprylic/capric triglyceride,sodium hyaluronate, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Cocoate,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinol, Lecithin, Glycolipids, pomagranate oil,grape seed oil, tea tree oil, pichia/resveratrol ferment extract, green tea extract, ascorbic acid, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, potassium sorbate,
hexylene glycol
Forgive my spelling...

Thanks for posting this information Smile It actually does look like a good product it has a good amount of Ubiquinone, argiriline is the third ingredient, Contains both forms of matrixyl that would total around 5% of the total product, and some good extracts. Not surprised your seeing good results, could you possibly explain your results further?

adrianapfcu

Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
So first, it goes on very light and it has a pleasant smell. It absorbs well and does not leave a residue. As for results, I had what they called emotion lines from smiling and squinting. The lines around my mouth nose, which were not too deep, are almost completely gone. The ones on my forehead where much deeper, and are there still, but not as noticable. My skin feels tighter, especially for the first several hours after I apply.
So, another thing that bears mentioning, and may also have an effect (not sure)is that my friend told me to take an antioxidant supplement and a fish oil supplement as well as drink A lot of water. So maybe not all the cream's doing, but some credit. Very Happy
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
It sounds fantastic, always good to hear there is an improvement in the emotion lines, that could be a results of the acetylhexapeptide in it.

It's amazing thee affects that internal supplements can have on the skin especially fish oil. Drinking water is always important for the skin. How long have you been taking the supplements for?

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |