Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
baby quasar deal vs lightstim red/amber
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
redtigerwoman
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
i'm bidding on a baby quasar on ebay, but also just bought a lightstim. so far it's up to $185.00. am i being ridiculous if i have both baby quasar red, and light stim red/amber?

is there a "need" for both?
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
redtigerwoman wrote:
i'm bidding on a baby quasar on ebay, but also just bought a lightstim. so far it's up to $185.00. am i being ridiculous if i have both baby quasar red, and light stim red/amber?

is there a "need" for both?

Theres not a need for both, they do the same thing, also the Lightstim has three different types of lights. I think if you want to purchase another device (I do all the time Razz ) you should save your money for another type of device that uses a different technology like the Tripollar STOP (which is my favorite) or a skin cleansing brush or a Microcurrent device. All three work and from reading your other post all three are something you would be interested in.

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
redtigerwoman
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
thank you so much for the insight! if i win the bid (my max is $220.00) then maybe i can re-sell it and get the STOP. who knows, i could always give it to a friend as well...

Also it seems people really like their Tua Viso, that one does intrigue me very much!!

I have quit using Chanel and switched to Nectifirm and Skin Actives. At my age (soon to be 37) i feel it's time for the next level of action in skincare! Wink
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Youll love the STOP and with radiofrequency technology the younger you are the better your results will be, I have had Refirme at a clinic which also uses the same technology only the STOP gave me much better results, being only bout ten years older than me you should get great results.

I'm not a huge fan of Skin Actives in fact have had issues with them in the past so stopped purchasing. I instead moved onto a great range of products available through eBay containing high amounts of everything you want in a skincare product and have been very happy.

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
Amyalex
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:34 am      Reply with quote
echoecho wrote:
Youll love the STOP and with radiofrequency technology the younger you are the better your results will be, I have had Refirme at a clinic which also uses the same technology only the STOP gave me much better results, being only bout ten years older than me you should get great results.

I'm not a huge fan of Skin Actives in fact have had issues with them in the past so stopped purchasing. I instead moved onto a great range of products available through eBay containing high amounts of everything you want in a skincare product and have been very happy.

May I ask what you don't like about SkinActives? I was just about to place an order with them... Also - if you care to share what products you like from eBay ~ would love to know. TIA! Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |