Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juicing for Skin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
redtigerwoman
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:20 am      Reply with quote
wow, i love your juice ideas! your daily formula is different than mine, i'm definitely going to have to try that today!!

Here is my Skin Booster:
1 pineapple (already cored and skinned)
2 apples
big bunch of black grapes

This makes a pitcher of juice. High in vitamins, antioxidants, and all kinds of good stuff. I notice a boost in appearance for a day or 2.

Grapes are high in flavonoids--specifically, proanthocyanins--which has been shown to be beneficial for skin. (there are thousands of classifications of anti-oxidants, but not all have been studied).
CherrySilver
5% products discount

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
Ohhhh, that sounds beautiful, redtigerwoman – I’ve never tried juicing grapes before! I usually lean towards the more green side of things, but will throw a little something sweet (red pepper, apple, carrot) to cut the bitterness. A piece or two of sweet potato is great, too.

Also, when I want a detox drink, I’ll make sure to add dandelion, kale or radishes (good for the bite). A little lemon and ginger is always a constant for me.

I have to admit, some of my combinations don’t always look or taste (bleech!) appetizing. Sometimes, it’s a kitchen sink combination of everything in the fridge and ends up a lovely brown color. I usually chug it down all the while convincing myself how good it is for me!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:34 am      Reply with quote
I don't juice frequently these days, but I used to both juice and make green smoothies every day. These days, I just make smoothies for four reasons: (1) it's way faster for the same amount of produce (faster in terms of putting fruits and veggies into the machine and in terms of clean up), (2) I feel more satisfied for longer with the extra fiber, (3) for equivalent amounts and types of food, I feel more of a blood sugar rise with the juices (even though I have great blood sugar to begin with), although it is a small effect, and (4) there are anti-oxidants in the fiber which are lost from juicing.

That said, I still juice once in a while for fun, just to experiment with gourmet combos, because I'm super-thirsty, or just for a rest. Smile

For those who are in the market for a good juicer, I want to highly recommend the Hurom juicer. It's a very new juicer, but it is excellent. Before that, I used the Greenstar (one of the top of the line ones), the Breville, and the Norwalk (the best one out there period, but so ridiculously expensive, it's not even funny). The Greenstar is terrific, but after owning and using both it and the Hurom, I stopped using the Greenstar because it doesn't juice the soft fruits as well as the Hurom, you have to push much the fruits and veggies much harder into the machine and it takes longer for them to go through the machine, and clean up takes more time. In comparison to the Breville (my sister owns one), the Hurom takes a bit more time to clean, but it yields so much more juice, so I also strongly prefer it over the Breville. I also like the fact that the Hurom actually pulls a lot of fruits and veggies into the machine without you even having to push them much.

So if you are a regular juicer and are looking for a good middle price-range juicer (meaning not cheap but not over the top expensive), I would strongly recommend the Hurom.

http://slowjuicer.com/

And if you want to see how easy it is to use and how compact it is, look at the video here:

http://slowjuicer.com/slowjuicer-6.html

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
great recos and i do see the benefit of drinking smoothies. and excellent point about blood sugar, truly. that really needs to be considered.

i do think one can over do it with juicing. like all things, moderation! (i just happen to be terrible at moderation, but i digress...lol)

cherry, i do have to tell you that we approach juicing with humor because sometimes it really does taste awful.

for example, i make a juice called The Leg Shaker (it tastes so strong that by the end of the glass your leg shakes in agony. slap the kitchen counter, shake your leg, swear in a high pitched voice after drinking Laughing )

Also I make another juice that we coined a Dirt Dog. (it tastes like a dirt)

now in reality these drinks are not so bad that we cannot drink them, we just like to poke fun of the concoctions and laugh about it.

you are brave doing dandelion! maybe one day i'll muster up the guts to do it! Very Happy

but yes, try the grapes, it is DELICIOUS and GREAT for skin!!!
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
redtigerwoman wrote:
great recos and i do see the benefit of drinking smoothies. and excellent point about blood sugar, truly. that really needs to be considered.

i do think one can over do it with juicing. like all things, moderation! (i just happen to be terrible at moderation, but i digress...lol)

cherry, i do have to tell you that we approach juicing with humor because sometimes it really does taste awful.

for example, i make a juice called The Leg Shaker (it tastes so strong that by the end of the glass your leg shakes in agony. slap the kitchen counter, shake your leg, swear in a high pitched voice after drinking Laughing )

Also I make another juice that we coined a Dirt Dog. (it tastes like a dirt)

now in reality these drinks are not so bad that we cannot drink them, we just like to poke fun of the concoctions and laugh about it.

you are brave doing dandelion! maybe one day i'll muster up the guts to do it! Very Happy

but yes, try the grapes, it is DELICIOUS and GREAT for skin!!!

You know, if you can get more mild dandelion and juice it with Gala or Fuji apple, it's terrific! I don't know why but I really like that combo Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:37 am      Reply with quote
I tend to juice more than I do smoothies, and I consider juicing to be actually a lot better than smoothies for several reasons.

Firstly juices can penetrate the intestines faster. Whilst its true that juicing doesn't contain fibre, thats only really an issue if your diet is low in fibre and for most people this isn't such an issue.

Re blood sugars its a very interesting comment but also one that there will be many variations for. Being a diabetic, its one of those things that I'm so aware of but actually having done blood tests before, and after juicing and smoothies its generally been my experience that smoothies raise my blood sugars more than juices does. However with juicing you can usually get much more nutrient dense mixtures than you can get from smoothies and the liquid is a lot more thinner in comparison to that of a smoothie. So I think it very much depends on the ingredients your using for the juice/smoothies.

Another very common misconception is that all juicers are equal. They're not. I've got a champion juicer which is costly but wow do you get your moneys worth and boy does it last. However when it juices it doesn't heat up the vegetables that would otherwise destroy many of the nutrients in preparation.

Secondly with juicing it can penetrate the build up that often forms in the intestines from dairy and wheat, whereas with smoothies due to the fibre etc these often cannot pass through. There were some fantastic slides I saw recently at a presentation in London that had photographs of some dissected intestines and you could see a mucus kind of build up that was like a thick rubber wall and it was explained that this was likely (the presenters opinion here - not factually proved) to be a build up of chemicals from the dairy. Juices would be able to penetrate this whereas a smoothie would not and could not. Plus juicing can usually be absorbed straight into the blood stream (depending on whats been juiced) whereas with smoothies because of the thickness and full ingrediets it has to be broken down by the body.

Having said that I think for nutrients, its great to use both in conjunction but I feel both have different advantages and benefits to them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:45 am      Reply with quote
SeanyseanUK wrote:
Whilst its true that juicing doesn't contain fibre, thats only really an issue if your diet is low in fibre and for most people this isn't such an issue.

Re blood sugars its a very interesting comment but also one that there will be many variations for. Being a diabetic, its one of those things that I'm so aware of but actually having done blood tests before, and after juicing and smoothies its generally been my experience that smoothies raise my blood sugars more than juices does. However with juicing you can usually get much more nutrient dense mixtures than you can get from smoothies and the liquid is a lot more thinner in comparison to that of a smoothie. So I think it very much depends on the ingredients your using for the juice/smoothies.

Hey Sean,

I don't understand how it would be possible for

(1) Smoothies to raise one's blood sugar more than juices. It's the opposite, as you are losing the fiber in juicing, and it's fiber than slows down the release of sugars into the bloodstream. And no, it's not just the overall fiber in the diet that matters, but the fiber consumed in that particular meal. Studies repeatedly show that juices are less satisfying and disturb the blood sugar / insulin axis more than smoothies. For example, see this research article from the Lancet: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/71495

(2) How you can get more nutrient dense mixtures with juices, as in juicing you are actually reducing anti-oxidants and other nutrients by removing the fiber and some of the dry weight.

....that is IF you are using the exact same ingredients. Can you clarify your statements, regarding whether you mean with the same ingredients in the same amounts or not?

If the latter and you are able to incorporate more nutrient dense foods when you juice than when you make smoothies, I'm sure people would love to hear some of your tricks for making especially nutrient dense juices Smile

------------------------------------------

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/71495

Lancet. 1977 Oct 1;2(8040):679-82.

Depletion and disruption of dietary fibre. Effects on satiety, plasma-glucose, and serum-insulin.

Haber GB, Heaton KW, Murphy D, Burroughs LF.

Abstract

Ten normal subjects ingested test meals based on apples, each containing 60 g available carbohydrate. Fibre-free juice could be consumed eleven times faster than intact apples and four times faster than fibre-disrupted puree. Satiety was assessed numerically. With the rate of ingestion equalised, juice was significantly less satisfying than puree, and puree than apples. Plasma-glucose rose to similar levels after all three meals. However, there was a striking rebound fall after juice, and to a lesser extent after puree, which was not seen after apples. Serum-insulin rose to higher levels after juice and puree than after apples. The removal of fibre from food, and also its physical disruption, can result in faster and easier ingestion, decreased satiety, and disturbed glucose homoeostasis which is probably due to inappropriate insulin release. These effects favour overnutrition and, if often repeated, might lead to diabetes mellitus.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:01 am      Reply with quote
Hey CM

Im afraid I dont know why either. However, I did it several times with the same ingredients at different times to ensure it wasnt a chain reaction with something Ive eaten and it was the same results with the blood sugars. Its not a scientific answer and I am going to ask when I get my next check up though as I understand from a few diabetic friends that their results have also been the same.

With the juices being more nutrient dense, I mean in the sense that theyre fastly absorbed and are able to penetrate through the gunk that often lies in our intestines. Just like everything else there are several different juicers out there, and it really depends on how the juicer your using works. For example, some juicers use heat, and some dont. The absorption is the key factor for me with regard to juicing being superior to smoothies because the fibre does play a vital role in the smoothies being much more slowly absorbed than the juices. Perhaps thats a reason or it, maybe the juicing doesn’t have the same length of life in the body. I’m guessing here I dont know factually.

Ive also found that with juicing whilst I use more ingredients and get a larger amount as a result its not got the fibre or skins in which are of course beneficial too in their own right, its much more easier to drink than a smoothie. I think the juicing is superior because when you use things like wheatgrass etc you get more liquid than if you were to put them in your vitamix too (and even though the vitamixs are one of my favourite machines, even they struggle with wheat grass).

So one of my favourite juices is wheatgrass, cucumber, celery (which I use for sodium, but you can skip it if you wish), aloe vera, kale, some goji berries, sometimes Ill add a squeeze of lemon or lime, and a few apples. Its a very distinct and strong taste, but wow do you feel different after using it.

Ive a friend who drinks a litre and a half of wheatgrass juice a day and has done so for several years and his skin is fantastic (and he doesnt do facial exercises) so really believe that to be a large cause of his skin condition.

Sean

5% products discount

Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
redtigerwoman wrote:
lawmom, i bought a book from Jay Kordich and really love it. He is called The JuiceMan or JuiceDaddy and has juiced forever and a day. He's got GREAT recipes, and ones that can address specific concerns as well.

Thanks for the advice. I will start with a Jay Kordich book then.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
SeanySeanUK wrote:
Hey CM

Im afraid I dont know why either. However, I did it several times with the same ingredients at different times to ensure it wasnt a chain reaction with something Ive eaten and it was the same results with the blood sugars. Its not a scientific answer and I am going to ask when I get my next check up though as I understand from a few diabetic friends that their results have also been the same.

With the juices being more nutrient dense, I mean in the sense that theyre fastly absorbed and are able to penetrate through the gunk that often lies in our intestines. Just like everything else there are several different juicers out there, and it really depends on how the juicer your using works. For example, some juicers use heat, and some dont. The absorption is the key factor for me with regard to juicing being superior to smoothies because the fibre does play a vital role in the smoothies being much more slowly absorbed than the juices. Perhaps thats a reason or it, maybe the juicing doesn’t have the same length of life in the body. I’m guessing here I dont know factually.

Ive also found that with juicing whilst I use more ingredients and get a larger amount as a result its not got the fibre or skins in which are of course beneficial too in their own right, its much more easier to drink than a smoothie. I think the juicing is superior because when you use things like wheatgrass etc you get more liquid than if you were to put them in your vitamix too (and even though the vitamixs are one of my favourite machines, even they struggle with wheat grass).

So one of my favourite juices is wheatgrass, cucumber, celery (which I use for sodium, but you can skip it if you wish), aloe vera, kale, some goji berries, sometimes Ill add a squeeze of lemon or lime, and a few apples. Its a very distinct and strong taste, but wow do you feel different after using it.

Ive a friend who drinks a litre and a half of wheatgrass juice a day and has done so for several years and his skin is fantastic (and he doesnt do facial exercises) so really believe that to be a large cause of his skin condition.

Sean

Thanks, Sean, for the explanations. Well, I can't stand wheatgrass one bit, but the rest of your recipe sounds good. When I juice (rarely these days), I almost always use cucumber and/or celery and often use kale and apple. Though grape with orange is nice for sweetness, as is pineapple. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:05 am      Reply with quote
I think wheatgrass is one of those things that grows on you, as when I first began it I hated the taste of it too, and its very distinct and different to other things but its soo full of nutrients and healthwise its worth learning to love for sure.

I use celery only because I once had bloodwork done which showed I was low in sodium, and its a natural form of sodium that the body can use and even with people with high blood pressure seem to be able to consume celery juice without it raising their bp moreso. So it can probably be safely omitted.
cm5597 wrote:
Thanks, Sean, for the explanations. Well, I can't stand wheatgrass one bit, but the rest of your recipe sounds good. When I juice (rarely these days), I almost always use cucumber and/or celery and often use kale and apple. Though grape with orange is nice for sweetness, as is pineapple. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
SeanySeanUK wrote:
I think wheatgrass is one of those things that grows on you, as when I first began it I hated the taste of it too, and its very distinct and different to other things but its soo full of nutrients and healthwise its worth learning to love for sure.

I use celery only because I once had bloodwork done which showed I was low in sodium, and its a natural form of sodium that the body can use and even with people with high blood pressure seem to be able to consume celery juice without it raising their bp moreso. So it can probably be safely omitted.
cm5597 wrote:

Actually, for me, the more exposure I've had to it, the more I can't stand it. I can't even stand the smell of it juiced. But that's just me personally. So I haven't bought it in at least a couple years. But many people do like it or learn to tolerate it, so to each, his/her own Smile

5% products discount

Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
redtigerwoman wrote:

Ohmygosh, redtigerwoman, you really wouldn't wanted to have around when I added several cloves of raw garlic to some cabbage, broccoli and I forget what else. It was genuinely nasty and my eyes were tearing it was so bad, not to mention the face contortions, but I did force it down... Should make a YouTube video of most disgusting tasting vegs you can juice that are good for you!

cm5597, I also add a few pieces of dandelion with some apple -- love it that way. Just wish the grocer wouldn't cut the ends of the dandelion off, so that it would last longer in the fridge.

5% products discount

Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
SeanySeanUK wrote:
Ive a friend who drinks a litre and a half of wheatgrass juice a day and has done so for several years and his skin is fantastic (and he doesnt do facial exercises) so really believe that to be a large cause of his skin condition.Sean

A liter and a half?!! How much wheatgrass does he have to juice to get that much? He must have a farm of that stuff at home, lol. I know it's great for your skin, and I could probably choke it down (will do anything for that skin!), but a liter and a half?...

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
holy cow, raw garlic, no way. i will only do that when i'm sick or about to be sick (like the flu or something like that).

once i did onion in the vegetable juice and felt like a fire breathing dragon all day.

it is excellent to drink these things though!
MidnightSunBaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
When I lived in LA, I used to drink 16 oz twice a day of spinach, celery, kale and celery juice. It was worth the cost and the best beauty treatment. I was also so much thinner than I am now.

I moved to Alaska and during winter, veggies are high priced. I was living in the dorm, going to school. It was the first time in years that I felt unattractive.

This winter, I am going to take a green food supplement. I think it might help me.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hey there,

Have a jack lalane juicer. Easy peasy to clean. No idea how it compares to others.

Have not juiced in a while. In fact loaned it to my sis.

My fave combo however, is Beet, lemon and ginger. Served over ice. Yummy!

Have not really been very creative.

Re the magic bullet. No way that will juice. But it's EXCELLENT for making baby food on the go. Steam, blend, cap and out the door! Enough for 2! Woo hoo!

5% products discount

Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:43 am      Reply with quote
I thrive off my daily smoothies but have recently started taking green juices after growing my own wheatgrass. I think smoothies with greens are an amazing breakfast and green juices are better as a pick me up later in the day or before exercise.
I've been having daily smoothies for 5-6 weeks and juice for 2 weeks and I recently stopped taking vitamins and I still feel really good. Usually I get sick when I stop taking them even though I have a really healthy diet but since the smoothies, juice, tsp honey, tbsp coconut oil daily I feel like super woman.

My basic everyday smoothie is 1 small banana, handful frozen berries, 2 handfuls spinach/kale, tsp raw honey, little water or coconut water. It makes a big glass which I sip while I get ready and it keeps me full and energized from 6-11am.

I don't actually have a juicer yet, so I blend everything like crazy then squeeze it through a muslin bag leaving me with cloudy juice. My favourite juice so far is 1/2 cucumber, 3 celery sticks, handful spinach, handful kale, 1 kiwi, 1 lime, 1 portion wheatgrass. It perks me up and tastes good but it's not as filling as a smoothie and is so messy! I think spirulina would be sooo good in a fruity green juice to make a pick me up drink in the day but it's so hard to find hawaiian spirulina in the UK. I have to hold my nose and take nasty spirulina like a shot.
lawmom
5% products discount

Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:50 am      Reply with quote
adelight wrote:
My favourite juice so far is 1/2 cucumber, 3 celery sticks, handful spinach, handful kale, 1 kiwi, 1 lime, 1 portion wheatgrass. It perks me up and tastes good

Will try this recipe...sounds good!
lawmom
5% products discount

Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:54 am      Reply with quote
SeanySeanUK wrote:

Sean

A liter and a half of wheatgrass juice! Shock I have heard of people feeling sick from just a shot-glass full. How could you choke down that much wheatgrass juice...and every day?! Maybe that's what it takes to have nice skin though
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:37 am      Reply with quote
I really don't recommend people start out with that amount, its just an example of what an extreme friend does, and he grows his own wheatgrass etc and has done this for many many years. I can't even do that amount. I do about a litre of juice but not just wheatgrass (although I do juice some every day).

My friend is a qualified nutritionist and started out in a similar way to me, doing nutrition for health reasons and has found this works well for him, but like most things this won't work for everyone.
CherrySilver wrote:
A liter and a half?!! How much wheatgrass does he have to juice to get that much? He must have a farm of that stuff at home, lol. I know it's great for your skin, and I could probably choke it down (will do anything for that skin!), but a liter and a half?...

lawmom wrote:
A liter and a half of wheatgrass juice! Shock I have heard of people feeling sick from just a shot-glass full. How could you choke down that much wheatgrass juice...and every day?! Maybe that's what it takes to have nice skin though

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
If juicing is your thing, you should use a Vitamix to get the fiber also; otherwise, you're drinking a glass of PUFA. At least that's what I've read.... Green juice is very high in oxalates and various other anti-nutrients. I wouldn't drink something like kale or so
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
If juicing is your thing, you should use a Vitamix to get the fiber also; otherwise, you're drinking a glass of PUFA. At least that's what I've read....

Green juice is very high in oxalates and various other anti-nutrients. I wouldn't drink something like kale or spinach juice, for ex.

I've recently just read that beta carotene is linked to increased UV damage, so no to carrot juice also:

http://peatarian.com/?qa=7123/does-beta-carotene-increase-damage-from-sun-exposure
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Juicing is a great way of detoxing the skin, the theory is the juice gives the body energy that doesn't put a load of the body's digestive system, enabling the energy from the juice to be used directly to enable the body to detox. It has the same affect as eating raw foods.

A good base for any juice is what I call crapapple: - carrot and apple - and then throw in anything you feel like - beetroot, celery, lettuce, ginger root, lemon juice. Just juice, we do it all the way through the winter, it gives you so much energy.

Great site for resources:

http://www.juicemaster.com

PQ

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Cabbage juice has been my savior. I had hyper pigmentation most of my life. I got to the point where I needed to understand that I needed to clean myself from the inside, my liver, GI tract, etc. Then I leared the connection cabbage an gluthatione. I juice cabbage and apple or any other fruit for taste at least twice a week.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |