Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

HCG drops for weight loss help
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
AS4U

Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried HCG drops and did you find they worked for you? I have seen lots of info on the injections but I am reluctant to go down that route. Could you also tell me where you got it from?
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
AS4U wrote:
Has anyone tried HCG drops and did you find they worked for you? I have seen lots of info on the injections but I am reluctant to go down that route. Could you also tell me where you got it from?

Do you have a link to the official website?

This treatment is new to me and you mention injections, would be very interested to hear more.

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
AS4U

Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
echoecho wrote:

Do you have a link to the official website?

This treatment is new to me and you mention injections, would be very interested to hear more.

I would suggest you watch the following Video and the rest done by this lady she is very informative, I been keeping in touch on a daily basis with her.

The way I will be taking it will be HCG/B12/colloidal silver combo 1/2ml twice a day under the tongue as I do not like injections. The other lady's I have managed to get in contact with have been losing a min of 1lb a day some 2lb, they did report that some days they didn't have the loss but then the next day they had more than normal so you will fluctuate. I plan to lose 34lb in my first round which should take me about 40days. but i will keep you posted on that. If you need any more info let me know. Very Happy
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, will look into it Smile

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:37 am      Reply with quote
I've taken the HCG shot for an IUI cycle, never lost any weight nor do women on a pregnancy forum I belong to (who do IUI/IVF). It caused me cramps and bloating and other not fun side effects, couldn't wait for it to get out of my system. How on earth can they even sell this stuff in drops or injections to the public? My doctor gave me specific injection instructions and so on.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Maybe I won't look into it then Razz

WhiteWolf wrote:
I've taken the HCG shot for an IUI cycle, never lost any weight nor do women on a pregnancy forum I belong to (who do IUI/IVF). It caused me cramps and bloating and other not fun side effects, couldn't wait for it to get out of my system. How on earth can they even sell this stuff in drops or injections to the public? My doctor gave me specific injection instructions and so on.

havana8

Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
Not sure if you've seen this discussion thread:

HGH, Human Growth Hormone or Somatropine/pin
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=40480

HTHs!
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
Thankyou havana8 will have a look at it Smile

havana8 wrote:
Not sure if you've seen this discussion thread:

HGH, Human Growth Hormone or Somatropine/pin
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=40480

HTHs!

SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Keep track of everything you eat for a week, counting calories, via websites like sparkpeople.com or fitday.com or dailyplate.com. There are loads of them. Then eliminate 500 calories per day, figuring out what treat you will give up or halving your portions for some foods. You will lose one pound per week and develop better eating habits.
AS4U

Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:38 am      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:

I am not sure why you had that reaction to it, the lady's which I have been talking to and are currently on this have had great results its not for the faint hearted mind you, as you are eating a very strict diet and only 500 calories a day. Its definitely something which am about to start on I have nothing to lose. Might be worth looking on you tube at the daily video diary's really interesting.

Oh forgot to mention that if you are taking this for pregnancy reasons you will not lose weight, as the dose is much higher and will actually have no effect on you for weight loss,
which is why they recommend that you don't get over excited at the results and up you dose as it will not give you weight loss at all compare to the lower dose.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
AS4U wrote:

lady's which I have been talking to and are currently on this have had great results its not for the faint hearted mind you, as you are eating a very strict diet and only 500 calories a day.

Just a wild guess...eating 500 calories a day is what is causing weight loss. Shock
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
I'm with Softskin.. if I'm not feeling well, staying at home (not stuffing my face) I lose 2 pounds a week too. Last time I had a really awful cold I didn't feel like eating much and went to work a week later really skinny.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:57 am      Reply with quote
I haven't used it, don't entirely understand all the homeopathic drops for sale everywhere. I wouldn't buy those if I were you.

Here is a doctor's testimony on HCG as well as how to, tips etc.:
http://www.gretchenhormones.com/
havana8

Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
moved from http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=44502

AS4U wrote:
Hi All
I just wanted to update you on my journey, last December I started the HCG diet and it has been the best thing I have ever found for many reasons, I firstly had so much energy which I haven’t had in a long time my skin was so much better and I lost 17lbs in just over 2 weeks, which was great I felt with xmas and all the parties that I would stop it and start it again now to get the rest off for the summer.
My biggest concern was that with such quick weight loss I would put it all back on and faster and more that I started with, well I have put on some about 4lb-5lbs which is nothing with the amount of rubbish I have eaten, I would have normally put on about 13lbs with the high fat stuff I have eaten it definitely has changed the way my body absorbs fat.
Something else I want to point out when I have been on other diets I found some parts of my body would lose weight not others, but with this I have lost it equally everywhere and it has given me a great shape and that dimpled look on the skin has almost gone, I am so happy with this!! Very Happy
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
The true test will come after you've reached your goal weight and start eating more than 500 calories again. I predict weight gain! Laughing
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
This hormone doctor gives some info on HCG:
http://www.gretchenhormones.com/

Also really don't know what the homeopathic drops are yet they are everywhere..... Laughing
AS4U

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
The true test will come after you've reached your goal weight and start eating more than 500 calories again. I predict weight gain! Laughing

Actually I can confirm that I have been off the diet for almost 3 months now eating way over 2000 cals and I have not gained the wait back,and cant wait to get back on it as I felt so much better in general on the diet. As am almost at my original goal weight which I thought would be hard to get to, but as it hasn't been I have set it even lower to have a lovely lean body for the summer. Very Happy
AS4U

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
gretchen wrote:

Also really don't know what the homeopathic drops are yet they are everywhere..... Laughing

I haven't tried the homoeopathic drops due to the fact I did a lot of research on it over the past 8 months and found lots of people getting drops which were not the real thing after testing them.
I personally get mine from All Day Chemist and then make it up my self and take it orally. If anyone wants to try it and need further info let me know. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |