Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Beauty and The Bees Skin Care Line
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
NotMeNotYou
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
I used this skin care line back in 2005, when I first moved to Tasmania, Australia. Back then it was an excellent local, natural skin care product. It was sold both at the local produce market and in 2 of their owm stores in Hobart. The product had a very loyal following which supported the business. All the products were made the old fashioned way, 100% natural and unprocessed ingredients. Not even a bit of stearic acid in sight.

The product line uses leatherwood honey beeswax as one of it's staple ingredients. Leatherwood honey is something unique to Tasmania as it comes from a rare flowering shrub in the region.
The honey itself has a distinct flavour that's
very famous. But it's also nutritionally loaded.

The creams back then were very beautifully formulated, they were luxurious yet non-greasy and absorbed easily leaving the skin incredibly soft. Their face soap was incredibly mild and wonderful to use. I couldn't buy enough of these products, they were unique and not very expensive yet highly effective at moisturing skin in the harsh Tasmanian environment.

I left Tasmania and later returned on a holiday a year later to discover much to my horror that my beautiful creams could no longer be had. The company was still there but success had gotten to them and they had gone 'commercial' and added all sorts of cheap fillers to their products. The products just weren't the same and no longer worked as well. The effect on the company was devastating. Their flagship store had closed down and the other one just sold
soaps to Tourists. This was the event that actually forced me into DIY as I desperately wanted to recreate the skin care line that no longer existed.

I stumbled across their website again and it appears that this company may have learned their lesson. It looks like they've resurrected their old formulas and are back to basics. Making the skin care which gave them their success. They are priced mid-range and if these are the old formulas then they are worth their weight in gold if you have both dry and sensitive skin. The formulas may seem basic but they work oh so well. The are a hydrating and balancing line, rather than anti-aging.

I miss those creams so much but have now gone too far into DIY with my own products to ever return to buying. Incidentally my own products don't fall very far from this tree and I still love the results.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Your review is a good one. I'm in Australia and have also have dry skin, what is the link to the website?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Can you share the website?

5% products discount

Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
This is really a good information about the skin care.
NotMeNotYou
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
For those interested.

http://www.beebeauty.com/

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |