Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
where to get goggles for LED
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
redtigerwoman
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
HI Everybody, I've been loving my LightStim and have been doing a photolog. So soon I'll share some before and afters.

Meanwhile, I need some goggles. The light is BRIGHT! Cool Is there anything you can recommend?

On a similar note, I have ordered a second LED unit, hoping to cut my time in half. This one is a "custom" design fromwww.theledman.com and involves yellow. So I'll have a review of that as well.

Happy skincaring!! And Thanks in advance for a goggle reco!
RTW
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
redtigerwoman wrote:
HI Everybody, I've been loving my LightStim and have been doing a photolog. So soon I'll share some before and afters.

Meanwhile, I need some goggles. The light is BRIGHT! Cool Is there anything you can recommend?

On a similar note, I have ordered a second LED unit, hoping to cut my time in half. This one is a "custom" design fromwww.theledman.com and involves yellow. So I'll have a review of that as well.

RTW

Oh excellent to see you purchased it, you will have to let us know how it goes, I'll PM you. You can purchase the goggles off ebay.

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
redtigerwoman
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:54 am      Reply with quote
i need super duper, black out goggles. I see all kinds of goggles for sale, but I really need something that keeps all the light out. The best goggles out there.

edited to add, i will def let you know how the light goes...i'm really lemming that wrap around!!!
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:26 am      Reply with quote
I bought a pair of goggles to use with the lightstim And found them on ebay for ten dollars the quality was excellent. Ill have to post the link to you Smile

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
redtigerwoman
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:58 am      Reply with quote
yes, please would love the link! mine have an elastic that seems to really dig into my face and it's not comfortable...thank you!!
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
I will post the link soon, my computer has broken down which means I currently have to se my ipad for everything, not fun Sad

redtigerwoman wrote:
yes, please would love the link! mine have an elastic that seems to really dig into my face and it's not comfortable...thank you!!

Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:48 am      Reply with quote
I don't wear goggles for mine although its probably a good idea. Stop in to one of the few remaining sun tan booth places, they have good goggles. In fact, they look identical to the ones that came with my LED.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
great idea Ava, thank you!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
redtigerwoman wrote:

RTW
I own two Lightstims and it does so cut the treatment time down and is most relaxing!The results of LED treatments are just amazing!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
Toby, I like having 2. But I must admit that I"m very disturbed and psyched out by reading these devices can be bad for skin. Confused

So I keep researching like a maniac! And also I"m looking in the mirror to see if my skin suddenly looks worse. I'm being paranoid!
Rolling Eyes
But so far I feel it's been good, I do like it, and want to give it 2 months to see what happens for me personally. Wink
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |