Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

individual skin needles
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
porcelain

Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
This is like looking for a needle in a haystack! I'm pretty sure I found the link here initially, but it is long lost. I'm looking for a site that sells individual skin needles in addition to dermaroller type devices. I remember them being very inexpensive ($9), coming in a set with several lengths, and the site was very homegrown. Does anyone have that link, or any link to a place that sells individual needles?
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
Try owndoc.com for them. They have exactly what you're looking for

Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much foxe! That was exactly the site!
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
I placed an order with owndoc.com for the individual needles over the weekend, they shipped the package yesterday, Monday the 21st Nov. I live in NY, USA... in the email they mentioned that due to the recent security issues packages are taking longer to ship to USA. I was wondering if anyone who lives in USA has ordered from them and how long it took to get the package? Btw, thank you foxe for the website!

Thank you
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
daler - it was about a week to 10 days to the midwest. With you being on the east coast, it should arrive sooner than that with the exception of any security issues. I just happened to get some new ones a month or so ago and no problems.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you foxe; I will be using it on the nasolabial line ( I don't have folds but line on one side, like 3/4th of an inch long).. have you tried these for this issue? I plan on using these perpendicular to the line.... make like 8 or so punctures and extending the needle under the line/wrinkle....
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |