Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Has anyone tried ReAura Laser Device from Philips?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
malinky

Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered mine from spacenk!!! Soooo excited... Have been checking out the glamplus40 blog and some others, have been so impressed... will update once I get going Smile
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
How much is this machine, it sounds great.

TIA
malinky

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
How much is this machine, it sounds great.

TIA

not cheap!! £800.... The way I see it though is if it works then it's worth it- a long term investment and saves on expensive creams etc in the long run... Although it *is* a lot Confused
Hittin40
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Ive done 2 treatments so it's really early to tell but so far its reminding me a lot of the palovia, but all over the face. FFeels the same too,...ouch!!!!
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Manlinky for the information, but, pardon my lack of knowledge, what is L800, I am in the states? Oh wait I'll google and find out! thanks again

For those in the states ordering on ebay? price? and does it work with our plugs? or would I need to buy an adaptor?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Thank you Manlinky for the information, but, pardon my lack of knowledge, what is L800, I am in the states? Oh wait I'll google and find out! thanks again

For those in the states ordering on ebay? price? and does it work with our plugs? or would I need to buy an adaptor?

It was Pounds now Euros I believe Tiny, and yes if purchased from the UK you would need an adapter which can be purchased very reasonably, I have owned EU cell phones and needed the adapter to use with the charger.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks DarkMoom

I am definately going to watch the reviews, God knows I need another gadget like I need a hole in my head Cool ! But if it takes years off, sign me up
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Thanks DarkMoom

I am definately going to watch the reviews, God knows I need another gadget like I need a hole in my head Cool ! But if it takes years off, sign me up

LOL. Tiny, I know and I am not buying any more for a while, I have other things that I need to spend on so I am putting all new gadgets on hole=d for at least 3-6 months!
I just bought my LightStim last month and I ordered the PMD so I have plenty to play with for now! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
you say that now Laughing Laughing
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
you say that now Laughing Laughing

Yea, you got me on that, I am thinking about starting to dermaroll so I would have to buy one, and that is not something I would skimp on! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:50 am      Reply with quote
I would honestly say, if I could only keep one device it would be the ReAura, amazing results, I would pay double the price for this device.

As you know I have tried them All and this is the one!

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:03 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
I would honestly say, if I could only keep one device it would be the ReAura, amazing results, I would pay double the price for this device.

PQ

We know you are telling the truth about that! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

PQ

Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

PQ

Smile

LOL.

I am still eyeing this one, but have to wait between a huge tax hit this year and my recent spending1 Bad Grin

Good to see you PQ!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

PQ

Smile

LOL.

I am still eyeing this one, but have to wait between a huge tax hit this year and my recent spending1 Bad Grin

Good to see you PQ!

Good to see you too DarkMoon.

PQ Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
This is so on my "wish list" for the holidays but that's if they release it to the USA.

DarkMoon, do you plan on getting this via someone in the UK? I just worry about the warranty on it if using overseas.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
This is so on my "wish list" for the holidays but that's if they release it to the USA.

DarkMoon, do you plan on getting this via someone in the UK? I just worry about the warranty on it if using overseas.

I haven't decided yet either WhiteWolf, That is a major issue for me being in the US also! I don't think there is a supplier in the US!

I am not going to purchase for a good while, I just bought a few gadgets plus the AnteAge.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
Space.NK is a vendor at QVC so I just emailed their customer service and asked if they may, sometime in the near future, have this item for sale. Just a shot in the dark, but what the heck, ya never know until you ask.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
Space.NK is a vendor at QVC so I just emailed their customer service and asked if they may, sometime in the near future, have this item for sale. Just a shot in the dark, but what the heck, ya never know until you ask.

So true Frodo, I hope you get an answer and let us know once you hear! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi my husband is going to Scotland next month and I see that Spacenk has a store in Edinburgh. Do you think he can buy one of these for me and bring it back into the U.S. in his luggage? I know I probably won't have any recourse if something goes wrong with the machine but I really want this and I think it will be a while before it makes to America. Also does anyone who has one does it work on 110 power? Thanks for any help.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Frodo wrote:

So true Frodo, I hope you get an answer and let us know once you hear! Very Happy

Answer: Thank you for emailing QVC.

At this time we have not been made aware if we will offer the Space.NK Phillips Re'aura Laser Skin Rejuvenation at QVC. Since customer satisfaction is our top priority here at QVC, we always appreciate any suggestions or comments from our customers. I have forwarded your suggestion to offer this exciting product to the appropriate department.

We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Oh well, at least I did get an answer. If I had to guess, Space.NK is aware that people in the US would love to get their hands on this unit. Maybe it has to be approved before it can enter our lovely country. Just sayin'

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Frodo wrote:

Answer: Thank you for emailing QVC.

At this time we have not been made aware if we will offer the Space.NK Phillips Re'aura Laser Skin Rejuvenation at QVC. Since customer satisfaction is our top priority here at QVC, we always appreciate any suggestions or comments from our customers. I have forwarded your suggestion to offer this exciting product to the appropriate department.

We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Oh well, at least I did get an answer. If I had to guess, Space.NK is aware that people in the US would love to get their hands on this unit. Maybe it has to be approved before it can enter our lovely country. Just sayin'

Maybe we should all (interested parties) hit them with emails requesting the same? I have a few I can do so from......Shhhhh. Shock

Fri May 04, 2012 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
woohoo my reaura arrived, have barely been able to contain myself... tried it out on my hand for the first time today, have to wait till next week to start with face treatment as i've been using retin a... hand is very red and a little sore this evening! My guy's been joking 'oh yes just like when you had a red hand 10 years ago' ho ho... anyway, will update as things continue... have high hopes!
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi my husband just bought one of these for me on his trip to Scotland. He is bringing it home with him this week. I will read all the instructions when I get it but does anyone have any tips that they can share with me. I know photoqueen is using Avene mineral water spray with it and I have already ordered that.

I have read glamplusfourty blog. Lots of information there. Anyother help and tips anyone can share I would appreciate. Thank you.

Tue May 22, 2012 5:25 am      Reply with quote
Hey so a couple of weeks in and have had to have a break from my last couple of treatments as have not had the chance to take downtime at home and it really does make your face red and scaly for several days!!! Not seen massive improvements as of yet (3 treatments) which is fine, I didn't expect to, but the after effects are a bit grosser than I expected, not pretty! After about 48 hours though the dryness goes and it seems like new skin comes through... and I have had the feeling it was looking slightly better... think it's too soon to tell though! Also got a bit freaked out the other morning as the sun shone through the window as I dozed and hit my reaura'd skin! So sleeping with curtains closed from now on Wink
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |