Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Has anyone tried ReAura Laser Device from Philips?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
rovinc

Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
PQ,
Since you have and have used both the PV and this RA one, would you say the RA does all the PV does and more?

I mainly have around the eyes and near my dimples to do, but if it was as least as good in the eye area and better everywhere else it would be worth considering.

I have a mate in the UK who can pick it up for me, but any clue on the warranty if you take it out of the UK?

Thanks!
Jackie284
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi PQ,

what are your thoughts regarding a device like this dissolving fillers quicker?

this is what always puts me off with these devices,

Jackie x
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
rovinc wrote:
PQ,
Since you have and have used both the PV and this RA one, would you say the RA does all the PV does and more?

I mainly have around the eyes and near my dimples to do, but if it was as least as good in the eye area and better everywhere else it would be worth considering.

I have a mate in the UK who can pick it up for me, but any clue on the warranty if you take it out of the UK?

Thanks!

The ReAura is a far superior device, it give a more even, professional treatment, for example, the Palovia treats in small stamp size areas x 25 stamps/session, so post treatment, you are left with a rather unpleasant red stamp on your face, with the ReAura, you treat the whole area, which means the recover is more natural and result more even.

You need to speak to Philips about warranty issues.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Jackie284 wrote:
Hi PQ,

what are your thoughts regarding a device like this dissolving fillers quicker?

this is what always puts me off with these devices,

Jackie x

Philip's state it is safe to use ReAura, two weeks after your filler treatment. I have fillers, this device has not affected them, in fact my face/skin looks plump and healthy.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:

Today, my skin looks amazing, really healthy, fine lines starting to face but mainly it is this radiance that is impressive.

Philip

Hello photoqueen, by radiance and glow, do you mean a healthy tan look or brightness? Thank you
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:29 am      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

Today, my skin looks amazing, really healthy, fine lines starting to face but mainly it is this radiance that is impressive.

Philip

Hello photoqueen, by radiance and glow, do you mean a healthy tan look or brightness? Thank you

Your skin looks, healthy, bright fresh and youthful, but slightly tanned. Everyone notices this now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:37 am      Reply with quote
Hi PQ,

It sounds as if you would purchase it again, now experiencing and now knowing what you know?

In other words, you believe it is worth the price?

How long have you been treating with it?

BFG
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:25 am      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
Hi PQ,

It sounds as if you would purchase it again, now experiencing and now knowing what you know?

In other words, you believe it is worth the price?

How long have you been treating with it?

BFG

BFG

I would and if I had to choose one device from all the kit I use, it would be this little baby!

I have treated my face 16 times / twice a week for eight weeks.

I have been treating my neck area, for 5 weeks so that is 10 treatments.

I will start treating my face in a few months to give the collagen a chance to reform.

PQ

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:14 am      Reply with quote
This is on my "Christmas wish list" but hoping by then they sell a version for the U.S. My Mother in Law lives in England, she could ship it to me but worried about power, warranty too. So...here's hoping they come out with a version for us across the pond because I was reading blogs last night about this and it's getting very good reviews. Smile
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Does it help in anyway with rosacea or broken caps (or at least not make them worse)?
So it sounds like this at least does more than an LED light?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 am      Reply with quote
If you see glamplusforty blog you will see actually photots of her before and after - very impressive. There is a lifting of her jowl area as well as clearer skin. I will have to get it soon!! Very Happy
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 am      Reply with quote
I want one of these soooo bad!!! Is there anyone where they can purchase and ship to me? I can send a check and wait for it to clear before shipping or paypal or something.....

I have to Palovia and I think it helps alittle but I'm looking for something better....
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
I think, after viewing the the before n after photos , that this would be good to improve the quality of the skin and tighten it a bit, but it can't take replace a face lift, which would lift the entire structure of the face... hopefully they ll come up with something which could address the subcutaneous sag...soon!
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder when they will ever sell this in North America!!!!

I am in Canada, originally Space NK from UK stated they could ship here, charged my cc, shipped it, and it got sent back to them after the fact. (they are not allowed to sell that item overseas)

Frustrating, lol!! Very Happy
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:31 am      Reply with quote
There is a ReAura on EbayUK at:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Philips-ReAura-Laser-Skin-Rejuvenation-Boxed-Reaura?item=180841280673&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6990071816858489199#ht_762wt_1216

PQ

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:10 am      Reply with quote
wow, that puppy was gone in no time!!!!!!!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Philips-ReAura-Laser-/190658376038?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Skincare_PP&hash=item2c641ff166#ht_500wt_1413

Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:47 am      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
This is on my "Christmas wish list" but hoping by then they sell a version for the U.S. My Mother in Law lives in England, she could ship it to me but worried about power, warranty too. So...here's hoping they come out with a version for us across the pond because I was reading blogs last night about this and it's getting very good reviews. Smile

I've been wanting this too. I'm willing to bet its an FDA/litigious issue. By the way, its rated 100-240 volts so that means a power converter would not be needed, just a plug converter.
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:59 am      Reply with quote
The seller says she can't sell to us in the US because of customs restrictions - bummer!!!! We need this in the US!!!!! What is the hold up!!!!!!!
waeros

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:57 am      Reply with quote
I was in Holland and bought Reaura. So far I've used it twice and already can see some results. Yes, it's expensive, but unlike some other devices this is not a toy and it actually does seem to work.

I think it's available in Holland and UK, bacause Philips is a Dutch/UK company and they obviously want to test it first with a smaller audience, because the device is clearly more powerful than the other home gadgets (That's why they have a strong support and skin tests first). Kind of test launch and if everything goes well and there are no problems, they are going to have it available worldwide.

My guess is that it's gonna happen in the fall, because it's not practical to release it in summer.
Sidmo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:51 am      Reply with quote
waeros wrote:
I was in Holland and bought Reaura. So far I've used it twice and already can see some results. Yes, it's expensive, but unlike some other devices this is not a toy and it actually does seem to work.

I think it's available in Holland and UK, bacause Philips is a Dutch/UK company and they obviously want to test it first with a smaller audience, because the device is clearly more powerful than the other home gadgets (That's why they have a strong support and skin tests first). Kind of test launch and if everything goes well and there are no problems, they are going to have it available worldwide.

My guess is that it's gonna happen in the fall, because it's not practical to release it in summer.

where in Holland did you buy it?

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:20 am      Reply with quote
My friend bought it for me from Amsterdam, because I can't speak Dutch and I think they won't sell it unless you live in Holland. I visited her later. She had to have some kind of skin test before buying.

So, I bought it on my own risk, as I don't know about the guarantee. Also I have to figure out how to get the Laser treatment later when I've run out this one. I haven't registered the product either and don't know if it's possible.

I just had my first treatment using the highest setting and expected to look much worse. So far the redness has been quite acceptable.
Sidmo
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
Im so impressed by glam-plus-fortys results;

http://glamplusforty.blogspot.se/

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi Sidmo,

You can buy them in Holland at Douglas. They have stores all over the country.
waeros

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Another ReAura on Ebay UK, but as a new mamber I can't post a link. Check it out if you are interested.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |