Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Freeze 24/7, anyone??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ajax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:19 am      Reply with quote
Just wondering if anyone has had success with this product?
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:10 am      Reply with quote
I've looked at it and been tempted but I'm going to wait.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:43 am      Reply with quote
I saw it recommended on cityline (canadian fashion-talk show) for anti aging
ajax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:17 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the replies. I live in the states and saw it on the Today show. It sounded too good to be true. I was able to aquire a sample(Sephora)and it definitely smoothed out some of my fine lines. However the effects only lasted about 2-3 hours. I am curious as to wether it has a cummlative effect. Meaning, if it is used over a period of time, will it slow down the depth of the wrinkle. I don't want to plop down $95 without knowing a little more. I will continue to investigate! Thank you!
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:20 am      Reply with quote
just send everyone you know to sephora to get you a sample...after using it a week or 2 you should have a better idea on whether it gets better with prolonged use. Most products like that do...
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
Actually, the active ingredient in the 24/7 is the idebenone. The Freeze 24/7 was widely advertised prior to the release of Prevage for those who were anxious to try idebenone, which is being touted as better than Vitamin C, etc etc....
Given the price of the Freeze 24/7 line, and the fact that Prevage is now available, I'd say if you want to try idebenone, just go ahead and purchase the Prevage. There isn't much of a difference in price, and the Prevage has a higher concentration. You can incorporate it into whatever your current skincare regimen happens to be.
As for its effectiveness, I can't say. My derm gave me a sample and I've started using it. So, I guess I'll find out soon enough !!!
Good luck...
ajax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
I know the idebenone is supposed to be highly effective, but I thought it was the GABA in it that actually"relaxes" the muscle contraction~any thoughts? Confused
karan

Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
I believe it is the 24/7 "Ice Cream" product that has the Idebenone ingredient. The other 24/7 product (the most well known one) is used to relax facial muscles. They are two different products.
Minx
5% products discount

Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
I found the 24/7 worked, but it was "cakey" (dry) and hard to apply. Under my makeup it looked especially spotty. I'm going back to the DDF Wrinkle Relax for eae of application, since I didn't see any other difference...

good luck! Minx
ajax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:29 am      Reply with quote
I found it to be cakey too. So I made sure to moisten my skin just a bit before applying. That seemed to be the trick. It went on smoothly after that. I still felt it working. I saw the most diffrence around my very unfunny "laugh ines".
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |