Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

best under eye exercises?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:41 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Ok, now almost a year later and I notice daler is around at the mornt, so I'm asking a follow up question: how are your under eye areas now? I have sunken under eyes and need inspiration to get back on the excercise wagon, I find I get on, fall off, get on, fall off.. Wink

Hi Catski

1) I place one finger on the outer corner of the eye and another on top part of the nose ( to avoid the horizontal lines while doing the exercise). Shut your eyes with considerable force.. I do 2 to 3 sets with 25 reps each, one eye at a time...

2) Place several fingers below your under eye area on the upper cheek, pls do not place em on the under eye area as its v delicate.. alos pls dont pull em downwards, just place em there to provide resistance... now try to shut your eyes by contracting your lower lid, you would feel your fingers moving upwards.

Above 2 exercises have given me better results than the juvedrem I got few years ago.. I still have an issue with the inner and upper most corner of the under eye area, I guess the muscle fibers there are either non existent or very thin and I still have a groove in that area only....
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:

Hi daler,

Are you still going with the same eye exercise routine? I am experiencing similar issues to the ones you originally posted in this thread and was wondering what worked for you. I've been doing Ageless since January, I started with the bootcamp. Now I do the 4 days/week program.
My cheeks have filled up a bit, but the area around my eyes is still hollow and I feel the under eye lines are worse Sad

Thanks!
fitgineer

Hi fitgineer, very imp. pls be gentle with your under eye area skin, it's v delicate, always mositurize before exercises.. and yes I have been doing the same exercises and have experienced good results, still I would like to improve.. my right side is almost perfect but left side needs more work.. on left side i have a small depression right at the junction of under eye area and upper cheek... I used to have the same on the right side too but its completely gone! but still on the left side.. for this I have added another exercise inspired by LouLou and Dr. Li.. place your finger on the upper part of cheek close to your nose and smile, u ll feel pressure which acts like resistance for the muscle.. this has helped me a lot with this area... hope this helps..
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |