Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

NuFace Trinity
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:41 am      Reply with quote
dionie wrote:
I just bought myself a Nuface Trinity. I really hope I like it. My only problem is that I live in Australia. Have any Australians used it with a simple plug converter or do I need to use a voltage converter too? My plug adapter is for 100-240volts but I don't think it actually converts the voltage,??

Actually if anyone can tell me if the voltage on the trinity plug says 100-240v or just 110v? That would answer my question. Really would appreciate that TY Very Happy

The website says it has 100-240v - so you'll only need an adaptor.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:13 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Keliu. I was a little worried as I actually emailed an aus distributor and they told me they couldn't get the trinity in due to the US voltage and plugs. So I got a little worried. Should be good if that's what the website says. Silly me I went to the website but obviously didn't look hard enough Embarassed
Thnx again
RyanA
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Does the NuFace cause you to twitch, like some of the other microcurrent devices I've seen? I think I read that you shouldn't twitch with true microcurrent.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:20 am      Reply with quote
No twitching, you hardly feel the current.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Oh wow, that's good to know. Thanks. I think it was the facemaster that looked like the eye was twitching. That didn't look like something I'd want to use.

ETA: Nuface will be TSV on QVC August 6th.
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Well, it just goes to show you shouldn't go online
after derma rolling and wine Bad Grin :bad grin:

I ordered myself a nuface classic Rolling Eyes

My Tua trend has slowed down to almost non existence and I have been eyeing this thread and all the research regarding the levels of micro current and ATP depletion, so (My subconscious obviously rules!!! ) I now have this on order. Embarassed

Actually I really don't think I saw any difference with the Tua, so lets see with this, at least I won't be doing long term damage Exclamation

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:14 am      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Well, it just goes to show you shouldn't go online
after derma rolling and wine Bad Grin :bad grin:

I ordered myself a nuface classic Rolling Eyes

My Tua trend has slowed down to almost non existence and I have been eyeing this thread and all the research regarding the levels of micro current and ATP depletion, so (My subconscious obviously rules!!! ) I now have this on order. Embarassed

Actually I really don't think I saw any difference with the Tua, so lets see with this, at least I won't be doing long term damage Exclamation

Lol! Keep us posted!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:18 am      Reply with quote
oh boy , now that Ive splurged, Im going to have to really use it Laughing

Too much vino Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Hopefully I didn't do anything else!!!

Now if it had been agent provocateur then DH would see the sense in it, Nuface perhaps not Rolling Eyes

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 am      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
oh boy , now that Ive splurged, Im going to have to really use it Laughing

Too much vino Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Hopefully I didn't do anything else!!!

Now if it had been agent provocateur then DH would see the sense in it, Nuface perhaps not Rolling Eyes

LOL!

I think you're really going to like your NuFace. I can be a real slouch when it comes to actually using some of the expensive things I've bought Embarassed But the NuFace makes it so easy and quick to do the treatment, that it wasn't hard for me to get right into the habit of using it regularly.

I took my old Tua Viso out of storage last week (it had been years since I used it last) just to see how it compares to the NuFace. I was surprised at how uncomfortable it felt. Even on low settings, it had me saying "ouch!" a couple of times. NuFace, on the other hand, is completely comfortable, even on the highest setting (which is where I always use it).

Let us know how you think the two compare!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
sovajo,

thats good to hear, the Tua Trend could get really sore, too, especially round the eyebrows.

But I will report back when it arrives!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
I am curious to try the new trinity. I have the original nuface, but was not that impressed with it.

Have any of u gals or guys used both versions? Tia.
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
what was it about it that didn't impress you Question

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't received mine yet, still waiting. I just had another questions please .

I recently got fillers in my tear troughs and upper cheek near my orbital eye bone area. Do any of you who've had fillers found that micro current system lessens the length of time that it lasts ( ie dissolves it quicker). I've read things like fillers in the lip area don't last as long as the under eye area since there's more movement in the lip area. Should I be safe and avoid my upper cheek area?

What about Botox users does the same apply? I'm more concerned about my fillers since I love the result so far.
TYIA
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
My new Nuface has just arrived Smile Smile
With DH asleep (just got home is exhausted) I have just had to have a play Exclamation

Actually I really like it, it doesn't hurt at times ( Tua trend on eyebrows) feels pleasant to do, relaxing even,and I didn't have water dripping
down my cheeks from wet wands!

Even when doing the advanced programme + the basic, it was 10mins ish.

The only thing was my skin was quite stingy with the gel that came with it. That did go away but I didn't expect that.

I think its far too early to say what effects it may have, but I definitely prefer "doing " the treatment to the Tua Trend.

Needless to say I have given the Tua trend to my friend who likes it, (it only stopped working because I forgot to charge it Embarassed Embarassed) And also as I didn't want the DH to see a never ending
pile if"gadgets" that he doesn't know about!!!!!
What he doesn't see he won't moan about.I know wicked
Rolling Eyes Bad Grin Bad Grin

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
dionie wrote:
I recently got fillers in my tear troughs and upper cheek near my orbital eye bone area. Do any of you who've had fillers found that micro current system lessens the length of time that it lasts ( ie dissolves it quicker). I've read things like fillers in the lip area don't last as long as the under eye area since there's more movement in the lip area. Should I be safe and avoid my upper cheek area?

What about Botox users does the same apply? I'm more concerned about my fillers since I love the result so far.
TYIA

I know you want to wait 7-10 days after getting filler or botox before you start using the NuFace again. I don't know much about filler but I think it extends the life of Botox.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
LauraLizzie wrote:
dionie wrote:

TYIA

I know you want to wait 7-10 days after getting filler or botox before you start using the NuFace again. I don't know much about filler but I think it extends the life of Botox.

Thanks LauraLizzie.I'm waiting 2 weeks after my filler to use it, just in case. I did it on Tuesday.
I actually just received my trinity this morning. keeping my fingers crossed. 10 Sylvia5 I haven't told my hubby either...men just don't get it sometimes. Shock

I didn't realise that it would extend the life of botox, that's good in a way. Maybe I should keep away from filler areas anyways, just in case. Just cant know for sure. I'm sure my neck, forehead and lower cheek/jawline will be more than enough to do. If anyone else knows more about it would love to hear. Thnx
RyanA
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone use the Nuface on their body, as shown in this video? I didn't know it could be used for that.
carolb
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:41 am      Reply with quote
I am going to chime in here again. I try to make it like a relaxing spa treatment or I won't get it done. In the morning I take my cup of coffee or warm lemon water and soak in the tub and slowly wake up while I do my nuface. I do it for at least 20 minutes. If you really want results you aren't going to see much with 5 minutes a day. You might have some mainentance but not that much of a change. I am not an expert but this is just what I am noticing for myself. I watched some You Tube videos from Christine who posts on here. She uses 2 wands with her Jade microcurrent and does holding patterns for 20 seconds or so. I am doing that with the Nuface on my problem areas. Now, I know the wands are different but I think the holding for 20 seconds is helping. I have just ordered Shelly Hancock's Real Transformation Serum to use as a conductive gel. The Nuface gel is starting to make me sensitive also. I am also doing my upper arms where the skin is kind of crepey. Also, I really prefer the old model to the Trinity. I posted earlier on this thread why. If you can find a serum that you like and do it for a longer time while watching tv or something I think you will see more results!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
This post has gotten kind of long but I wanted to mention something. I talked to Shannon at the NuFAce company. I asked her if there were any extra info about using the Nuface that I should know about. She told me to look up on YouTube the more advanced or international videos. So, I still need to do that. And she mentioned if you have been doing it for awhile do it at a lower intensity for muscle confusion once in awhile! I always want to do it on high for best results but I am forcing myself to do that also.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:08 am      Reply with quote
It's Today's Special Value on QVC today. 249.96, 3 EZ pays of 83.32 and 90 day return policy.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
RyanA, thanks for the notice regarding QVC. Just ordered mine, they will ship the device to Canada as well.

Looks like Nuface will be having a new device available soon as well. The Trinity Wrinkle removing device. Saw it listed on the main web site page. (another new gadget, lol!!) Very Happy
RyanA
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:13 am      Reply with quote
carolb wrote:
I am going to chime in here again. I try to make it like a relaxing spa treatment or I won't get it done. In the morning I take my cup of coffee or warm lemon water and soak in the tub and slowly wake up while I do my nuface. I do it for at least 20 minutes. If you really want results you aren't going to see much with 5 minutes a day. You might have some mainentance but not that much of a change. I am not an expert but this is just what I am noticing for myself. I watched some You Tube videos from Christine who posts on here. She uses 2 wands with her Jade microcurrent and does holding patterns for 20 seconds or so. I am doing that with the Nuface on my problem areas. Now, I know the wands are different but I think the holding for 20 seconds is helping. I have just ordered Shelly Hancock's Real Transformation Serum to use as a conductive gel. The Nuface gel is starting to make me sensitive also. I am also doing my upper arms where the skin is kind of crepey. Also, I really prefer the old model to the Trinity. I posted earlier on this thread why. If you can find a serum that you like and do it for a longer time while watching tv or something I think you will see more results!

Hi carolb, if you use it for 20 minutes, do you have to keep reapplying the gel? I think I read that you can also use water. I'm just wondering if it gets annoying to keep reapplying sticky gel.

lipglossdoll, glad you got one; they did sell out. That's the best price I've seen. I think the wrinkle removing device will just be a new head for the trinity. If it's just an LED light, I already have the LS for that.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:30 am      Reply with quote
I was told by someone in their company that they will have a red light in Oct. on QVC and then later an attachment that will be launched that will be like some type of feature that will be like wands to do the eye and mouth area.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
RyanA, thanks for the notice regarding QVC. Just ordered mine, they will ship the device to Canada as well.

Looks like Nuface will be having a new device available soon as well. The Trinity Wrinkle removing device. Saw it listed on the main web site page. (another new gadget, lol!!) Very Happy

Lipglossdoll, I can't seem to find the Trinity Wrinkle removing device anywhere on their site (mynuface.com). Where should I be looking?

Thanks!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ryan, I do have to add to the gel. I am experimenting with different gels. I have started just putting it on one side and doing it-wash it off before starting the other side. My sensitive skin is not that fond of conducting gel. I did order their trio pack of serums. They have a lifter,smoother and a nourisher serum in a pack. You put them on under the gel. They seem to keep it wetter. You can add a little water but I have read here that water is quite as good of a conducter. Hope that helps! I have to say it is a easy user friendly tool.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |