Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Dermalogica MultiVitamin Recovery Power Masque
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
leiladao
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:04 pm      Reply with quote
My parcel came today. As usual, there are so many samples (happy! happy!). I put on the masque right away after my bath. I was a little bit hesitated at first. Most of the masks I've been using are clay masks (PTR Sulfur Cooling Masque, Mario Badescu Masque, Joey NewYork Pure Pore...). This one is a hydrating, rejuvenating, calming masque which I think my inflamed, itchy skin will love to be treated with after too much sun exposure. Anyway, I put it on and was so glad that it didn't sting and it didn't stink, it was just so smooth I just fell asleep with it for about 15 mins. When I woke up and ran to the bathroom to rinse the masque off I was almost fainted seeing the reflection of my orange face in the mirror. It took me longer time to rinse it all off. Then I put on a few drops of Dermalogica Soothing Booster. It's about 5 hours now since I tried this new skin care regimen. I don't need any extra mosturizer but my skin is really moist (not oily) and most of the red itchy bumps on my forehead, my left cheek and around my mouths are less red and not itchy any more. Maybe I'm just a little bit optimistic or too wishful but I think I can reach for this tube of masque any time my skin becomes finnicky :0)
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque (75 ml / 2.5 floz)
Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque (75 ml / 2.5 floz)

An ultra-replenishing, antioxidant rich masque that helps rescue stressed, aging skin. Apply after cleansing as a revitalizing remedy for dulling, dry, dehydrated, lackluster, photodamaged skin. Botanicals help soothe and calm stressed skin while vitamins A, C and E help repair damaged, aging skin.

princessleia
5% products discount

Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:31 am      Reply with quote
I looove this stuff. It's one of my very favorite masks, along with Doll Face Lolita.
Soki
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:11 am      Reply with quote
this mask was so so for me. I did not get dramatic results.
So we just got to keep trying till we get something suitable for our skin types Smile
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:58 am      Reply with quote
It is not suitable for me..
i actually feel very itchy after this mask Confused
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
Another thumbs up from me too, I really like this mask Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
I really love this masque as well, have re-ordered it a few times, (which usually never happens as I love to try new things, lol!!)
snooops
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
I really wanted to like this mask, but I have to say it's one of the worst masks I have ever tried. It doesn't work with my skin at all. No matter how well I rinse, it feels like I have a layer of wax on my skin. I also get a few bumps of my forehead after using this.
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
This is one of my favorite masks too. I find it really makes my skin look rejuvenated after using it.

Lori

5% products discount

Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Smile I love this masque, but I guess it does not work for everyone? I find that it really helped my acne scars to heal faster. There is some stinging sensation after application, but that stops after a while, and after washing it off, my skin really looks and feels much better.
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
i just tried this masque for the first time with great expectations based on some of the reviews from the other users on this board.
The masque comes in a nice silver tube, the masque itself was a peachy colour and quite thick. When I applied it on, there was a tad of stinging but it was gone in a few minutes and was not uncomfortable at all. The smell was medicinal and herbal, quite addicting i must say Laughing. My face did not turn orange as another user noted, rather, the masque turned clear at the end of the treatment.
Overall, my skin felt relaxed and my complexion was smoother and glowed after using the masque. My initial perception of this masque is that it's not a bad masque but there is nothing that makes it stand out either. I will post a long term review in a month or so to see how much i like it Cool if i remember that is Rolling Eyes
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
I have to say that this mask didn't work for me either. It's been relegated to laying my drawer for the past year.
I can imagine for those with drier skin, that it would work really well, but I found personally that isn't that great if you have more of an oily/combo skin.

Found it really hard to remove and it seems to make my skin more congested. I've since found a really great clay mask, that's not too drying and the Dr H Rejuvinating mask seems more suited to my skintype than the DErmalogica one.
Mabsy

Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
I actually like this mask! I have not bought a full size so I'm only going on the (multiple) samples that I have tried but it does make my skin look healthy and glowy for a while. It's still on my list of stuff to buy one day, when I make some progress through the masks I have at the moment Smile
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:26 am      Reply with quote
i actually like this mask too, it makes my skin looks healthy after using it.
skinlove
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
This is one of my favorite masques. I love it!! After I use this masque my face just glows Very Happy I use this masque at least once a week and I really have noticed a difference in the overall appearance of my skin. I also really like Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating masque.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
I tried a sample of the mask the other night and found it okay, but not on my list of reorders, yet.
Mau
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:36 am      Reply with quote
I used this mask every night and the result was more than amazing. My skin got clearer, more even and alive. This mask worked like a miracle for new pimples that started to appear. I could even say that it was my overnight pimple remedy Smile Just great product! Love it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:30 am      Reply with quote
Mau wrote:
I used this mask every night and the result was more than amazing. My skin got clearer, more even and alive. This mask worked like a miracle for new pimples that started to appear. I could even say that it was my overnight pimple remedy Smile Just great product! Love it.

what is your skin type? mine is combination, i ordered a sample for this one as well,hopefully it works for me!
Mau
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:33 am      Reply with quote
gracedhy, my skin is combination with an oily T-zone. This mask worked very well for me. Hope, it will for you also Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Mau wrote:
gracedhy, my skin is combination with an oily T-zone. This mask worked very well for me. Hope, it will for you also Smile

thanks mau!
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
dsq wrote:
i just tried this masque for the first time with great expectations based on some of the reviews from the other users on this board.
The masque comes in a nice silver tube, the masque itself was a peachy colour and quite thick. When I applied it on, there was a tad of stinging but it was gone in a few minutes and was not uncomfortable at all. The smell was medicinal and herbal, quite addicting i must say Laughing. My face did not turn orange as another user noted, rather, the masque turned clear at the end of the treatment.
Overall, my skin felt relaxed and my complexion was smoother and glowed after using the masque. My initial perception of this masque is that it's not a bad masque but there is nothing that makes it stand out either. I will post a long term review in a month or so to see how much i like it Cool if i remember that is Rolling Eyes

after a few months of using this masque, I find my skin has become softer and brighter. My complexion also improved slightly. I repurchased this masque again since it was a pretty good product. Overall, I would recommend this product.

btw, i have combi skin
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
this is a good masque to blend with asprin, if you have combo skin -- tones down breakouts without making your skin dry!
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:27 am      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
Mau wrote:

what is your skin type? mine is combination, i ordered a sample for this one as well,hopefully it works for me!

How does one order a sample? TIA
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:29 am      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
gracedhy wrote:
Mau wrote:

How does one order a sample? TIA

Agent, I actually meant requested a sample when i placed an order. Bad Grin
littleprakhem
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:37 am      Reply with quote
Glad that i give this mask a try. Now i'm loving it Wink.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
i'm still using this masque every week Laughing Very Happy

Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |