Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Buy RetinA without a prescription. $49.95
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
emadyn

Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:38 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone used retina101 . com? I saw an advertisement form them but I want to research first.
they ship international without a prescription
Gayle
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Not a great deal. I've bought it for a lot, lot less online. Cool
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
I agree its not a great deal, you can find it for half of that (with shipping).
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
check ADC, inhousepharmacy or reliablerx (?) and you'll find them for A LOT cheaper
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:51 am      Reply with quote
I second alldaychemist.com. That's where I get mine from and it's much cheaper even though shipping is a flat $25....I just buy more than one tube and usually have others that go in on it.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
emadyn

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:25 am      Reply with quote
I went to these other sites above and I just dont see Retin any cheaper. in fact every site I went to was a lot more expensive after shipping and some almost double the price.. I ordered from Retina101. com and they gave me a tracking number about 6 hours later. I am waiting for the package to arrive and will post here when it does.
I've talked to 2 other people that have ordered form that site and boyt say its the real deal and they got brand name retin A
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:51 am      Reply with quote
If you order one tube of retin-a from All Day Chemist it comes out to just shy of $29 with shipping, which is still cheaper than $49 as their retin-a is between $2-$4 EACH TUBE (retin micro .1% being slighty over $5 per tube).

Doing the math here, not sure how you can say it is cheaper to order from Retina101 when you're paying $49 PER single tube (so if you order two tubes it would be almost $100) versus ordering $49 worth of retin-a and shipping at ADC and getting like 6 tubes of retin-a (ADC only charges a FLAT shipping rate of $25 so order 1 tube or 20, it will be the same price). I went to this site Retina101 and where does it even say what % of retin-a you're getting?? I see nothing in text about the percentage, it just states you're getting Retin-a...unless I completely missed that. I myself wouldn't touch this site with a 10 foot pole. But more power to the others that have.

Anyhow, we are not here to brow beat your methods and you do what you must, but for the same price you could have gotten like 6 tubes of retin-a (and varying percentages as ADC has clearly stated percentages to suit your needs).

I am one of many men and women on here that order from ADC (and have for years) and their product is original, authentic retin-a (the .05% I use from ADC is made by Johnson&Johnson as well). If it weren't, it wouldn't have done the miracles on my skin that it has over the last 3 years.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Gayle
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:54 am      Reply with quote
Not trying to start anything here....but is this post maybe spam?? It sort of looks like it to me.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Ya know Gayle, I was thinking that myself after I posted my last response... Laughing

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |