Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
:: Review :: Valmont Renewing Pack ~ A Must Have !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
basketballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:45 am      Reply with quote
Wild Cat wrote:
styx7308 wrote:
Wein wrote:
I cant't wait for my sample of this to arrive!

how can you get the sample of this one? I really want to try it.

Order something from EDS and include a request for a sample. If EDS does has it then they would send you one.
Dose that mean only one sample per order?
basketballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:47 am      Reply with quote
I heard that the ingredient does not worth that much Question
basketballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:52 am      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
dsq wrote:
sorry, but this product just wasn't for me. it was too oily and thick (mineral oil was the second ingredient) although it didn't break me out. for me, it's just a good moisturizing masque, but not worth it at 200 dollars. maybe another ten twenty years down the road when i'm older with more mature skin, i will give it a try again.

if you are looking for a pure moisturizing mask, you can try Fresh rose mask. it's much cheaper.
I just wonder where can i find the fresh rose mask?
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:04 am      Reply with quote
basketballer wrote:
Wild Cat wrote:
styx7308 wrote:
Wein wrote:
I cant't wait for my sample of this to arrive!

how can you get the sample of this one? I really want to try it.

Order something from EDS and include a request for a sample. If EDS does has it then they would send you one.
Dose that mean only one sample per order?

sure no, u can ask for more.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:
styx7308 wrote:
queenmary, I like your pocket balance. Where did you get that?

www.taobao.com

only 60cny

I found it on taobao, thanks.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
basketballer wrote:
I just wonder where can i find the fresh rose mask?

you can find it at beauty.com

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
I got the Valmont Renewing Pack this week, seems everyone love it, why I feel a bit too rich?
ddbaby

Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
I am 31 years old.Is there a age range for the renewing pack mask? I want to try but didn't know whether it is good for me.
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:29 am      Reply with quote
ddbaby wrote:
I am 31 years old.Is there a age range for the renewing pack mask? I want to try but didn't know whether it is good for me.

I'm 29 and I really like the Renewing Pack. I use it about every two weeks or more often if my skin is acting up. I find that it really helps to calm and heal blemishes so I use it to spot treat too.
skincarefun
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
how much does everyone put on face each time?
LazyFrog
5% products discount

Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
i have not used valmont mask or any of their product.. but sounds like the effect is short term and is to be used for "rescue" purposes.. I used Origins Drink Up mask for that purpose and worked pretty well for me. that mask is so much cheaper.. i wonder if anyone has used both masks and can comment on the effects?
sissyp
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
why, why, why do I read these threads? I have been looking at the Valmont line for a long time and every time I read more I want to give it a try. I don't think I've heard too many bad things about this line. I'm just a little skiddish about making the investment. Then again, don't we all deserve a little pampering?
skincarefun
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:20 am      Reply with quote
I like Valmont eye cream, I placed an order of cellcomet eye cream this week, I'll compare those two.
hzsun88
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Has anybody tried the salon size? I am wondering if it's fresh...
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:42 am      Reply with quote
I use it often and my skin turns to sensitive Sad
Chloelee
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, skincarefan,

I just got a cellcomet sample this week. will try after i use up my lar praire anti-ageing one. Let me know how you think of it!

Man, these things are too pricey and you just can't help wanting them!

Is there really something anti-ageing? I doubt Rolling Eyes
hzsun88
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
rainbowcheng wrote:

Are you saying the mask made for Salon is not as good as the retail mask? Or your skin is sensitive to either one?
Mom2Busy2Boys
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
Do they have anything that does that same thing but not with a mask form? I use Shisedo Renewing Serum and that brightens my skin and make it glow! I just don't have time right now to put on a mask.. Neutral
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
Unfortunetly it didn't agree with my skin Sad I wanted it to so bad!!! It is a good moisturizer and leaves the most amazing glow...but it made me break out in little red dots! I still use it occasionaly because the dots disappear in a day or so. I love the smell and the rosy look it leaves.
Juliemarie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:01 am      Reply with quote
I am wondering if the WOW factor occurs with more mature skin?
If you used it and didn't see much result, are you under 35?
My theory is that if you have young attractive skin to start with, there isn't as much room for improvement Confused
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:39 am      Reply with quote
I am undewr 35, but I do get that glow, and it does leave my face extremely well moisturized, but it irritates my skin. Don't know why though Confused
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:07 am      Reply with quote
hzsun88 wrote:
rainbowcheng wrote:

Are you saying the mask made for Salon is not as good as the retail mask? Or your skin is sensitive to either one?

i think the salon size is not as good as retail mask, but it's economic.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
I am waiting for my samples....can't wait anymore.... Smile
Windyemmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
Well, it's good mask but not that amazing...and I found it works better in the morning in waking up the skin.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:28 am      Reply with quote
i love it,but too pricy----what amount do you use each time?mine was go too fast.it costs $10 per time. Confused

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |