Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Valmont Renewing Pack ~ A Must Have !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont Renewing Pack is one of my favourite mask.

My face tends to look tired in the evening, especially after a long day working in the office. So whenever I have any special night out, I would grab hold of my Valmont Renewing Pack and apply it on my whole face including the eye areas. The mask feels minty and cooling. And after 15 minutes, face feels and looks refresh. A good “pick me up” mask for tired skin. My face always feels smooth and "recharged” after using this.

Definitely worth the $$$$ spent. A "must Have" for me Try !! I rate this 5/5 stars WinkSmile
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Valmont Renewing Pack (50 ml / 1.7 oz)
Valmont Renewing Pack (50 ml / 1.7 oz)

Rebalancing treatment mask which gives skin an instant beauty boost. Responding to the essential needs of the skin (hydration, oxygenation, nutrition, repair, etc.) and in addition offering a range of solutions adapted to the most delicate areas, such as the area around the eyes, the throat and décolleté, and even the lips and lip contour.

Replaced by {{17216}}.

arcily

Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
I also want to try this procuct, many people said that it's great. It can use in eye area? I am 29 years old, not sure that it is suitable for me?
Caspers Mum

Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:01 am      Reply with quote
I LOOOOOOOOOVE this masque. "Secret Weapon" when going on a date, as my skin glows after using it. I don't use it right on my eye area, though up to the orbital bone surrounding the socket.
glee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:01 am      Reply with quote
5 Stars Definitely. If you're looking for one quick fix masks, look no further, this is it. Works beautifully. Worth the money!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
It is good but I would not use it in the summer if you have acne. It just makes it worse. Sad
Wein
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
I cant't wait for my sample of this to arrive!
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:47 am      Reply with quote
I like this mask, but not sure I would repurchase after I've finished my jar. It's lovely to use before you go out, but agree that if you have acne, or any spots that you shouldn't use the mask, since it seems to make them worse. It's perfect for anyone with normal/dry skin I'd imagine.
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:29 am      Reply with quote
Unfortunatly I wasn't that impressed by this mask. Confused
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
I use Sonya Dakar Omega 3 oil but now that Shop The States has closed, I may have to get the Valmont Renewal Pack.

Omega 3 oil does not clog your pores but balance the sebum(sp?) oil that your body produces.
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
I was very impressed when I first used it...it gave a radiant look instantly. But I wonder if there's any improvement in the skin in the long term because my skin looks dull again in the next morning.
Mabsy

Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
Ocha wrote:
I was very impressed when I first used it...it gave a radiant look instantly. But I wonder if there's any improvement in the skin in the long term because my skin looks dull again in the next morning.

I don't think it is something that gives long term results. It's more of a "pick me up" "I need to look good now 'coz I didn't sleep well" kind of thing IMO.
Wein
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:58 am      Reply with quote
I do notice a diff in the texture of valmont's products. Just didnt get a full item to see whethe r they last Smile
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
I think that is the same thing with Omega 3. My skin looks like it is glowing when I apply it on my skin. I found it to be a good moisterizer without causing acne.
Wein
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:01 am      Reply with quote
Wheres the omega 3 obtained from? Windering if flax seed oil can be used.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Omega comes from fish. My doctor said that I need to eat more fish because it is easier for your body to flush out the fat in fish compared to beef and pork.

I also found it good for my skin and I really love Sonya Dakar Omega 3 oil serum.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
By the way, I just found out today that Valmont is also being sold in Oakville, Ontario.

And did you know that it is also sold in Toronto?

I have to call the Oakville spa and find out how much they are selling the Renewal Pack for.
maggieq
5% products discount

Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
I am thinking about this one as well. But my friend told me this is only for the emergency, not for the long term skin care. Is she right?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
maggieq wrote:
I am thinking about this one as well. But my friend told me this is only for the emergency, not for the long term skin care. Is she right?

Yes, I think you are right but I get the impression from some people that they like to use it everyday because their skin is really dry.
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
tried a sample of this and sure i'm aware of how highly recommended this product is..but i also tried nature's moisturizing with a mask and felt that they were quite similar in terms of result
does anyone feel the same? afterall, they are made by the same company..only difference is that the one by nature is cheaper.. Wink
Mabsy

Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:11 am      Reply with quote
milodomi wrote:
tried a sample of this and sure i'm aware of how highly recommended this product is..but i also tried nature's moisturizing with a mask and felt that they were quite similar in terms of result
does anyone feel the same? afterall, they are made by the same company..only difference is that the one by nature is cheaper.. Wink

I tried both but I didn't get the impression that the Nature one was similar to the Renewing Pack. I think I have another sample of the Nature one so I'll have to give it a go in the next few days and compare the two...
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:52 am      Reply with quote
yes, it is my beauty boost for important occasions, esp. after long time travel. will consider buy again.

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
milodomi wrote:

I tried both but I didn't get the impression that the Nature one was similar to the Renewing Pack. I think I have another sample of the Nature one so I'll have to give it a go in the next few days and compare the two...

pls keep me posted since it was a while ago that i've tried both..i'm considering getting the renewing pack but if the nature one works similar then maybe i'd get the cheaper one instead Wink
shantel
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
I just got it!!! WOW WOW WOW

I took a picure before & after and results are noicable.

I wonder if I will use pretty often will I still have the same results every time?

I also got whole bunch of other Valmont samples.... Cool

Also somebody mentoined that it made their acne worse - not in my case! I have this couple of pimples that I fighting for a few days already, they look less noticable now! Also I have oily/comb skin & mask worked wonders!!! Definately a keeper for me!!!

Does somebody know how long this jar lasts? Pretty big jar imho!
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
By the way, I just found out today that Valmont is also being sold in Oakville, Ontario.

And did you know that it is also sold in Toronto?

I have to call the Oakville spa and find out how much they are selling the Renewal Pack for.

yes in Toronto I found it in Pacific mall,the price is very close to EDS.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
shantel wrote:
I just got it!!! WOW WOW WOW

I took a picure before & after and results are noicable.

I wonder if I will use pretty often will I still have the same results every time?

I also got whole bunch of other Valmont samples.... Cool

Also somebody mentoined that it made their acne worse - not in my case! I have this couple of pimples that I fighting for a few days already, they look less noticable now! Also I have oily/comb skin & mask worked wonders!!! Definately a keeper for me!!!

Does somebody know how long this jar lasts? Pretty big jar imho!

Do you think our skin will just rely on it and once we stop using it, the skin looks terrible, it sounds like drugs.
i ordered one for myself, can't wait to receive other Valmont samples as well. how long does it take normally to get the delivery?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:55 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |