Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Valmont Renewing Pack ~ A Must Have !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
petu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
those who have had good results, could you describe the difference it makes in your skin. And How long do the effects last, like if i put it on in the evening, would i look refreshed all night, or in an hour would it be worn off Smile
graceless_lady
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:21 am      Reply with quote
petu wrote:
those who have had good results, could you describe the difference it makes in your skin. And How long do the effects last, like if i put it on in the evening, would i look refreshed all night, or in an hour would it be worn off Smile

I use it in the morning when I want my skin to look good for the whole day. For me it has two benefits: it makes my skin "glow"and leaves me with the best starting-off point before makeup that I'm likely to get at my age. So foundation goes on very, very smooth and even, and I need less than I normally use. My my skin looks even, poreless and with much more of a glow than usual.

There are a couple of downsides for me too, though - the benefits not only last only one day, but I often suffer for it - on several occasions, I've broken out a couple of days after I've used the mask. But those good results are obviously still worth it for me for the days I really want/need to look good, because I keep using it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:34 am      Reply with quote
i really like this product...it is the best mask i hv ever used
styx7308
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
This makes my skin sensitive too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 01, 2008 7:57 am      Reply with quote
Wow, sounds like a great product. Does it make sense applying the mask to you whole face if the only problematic area I have is around my eyes? The skin around my eyes looks darker and I can see some wrinkles although I'm only 29.
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 01, 2008 8:57 am      Reply with quote
it makes me more brightened and give me moisture~
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 02, 2008 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Is it worth with this much of $$$$$$$$???? Rolling Eyes Shock
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 02, 2008 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Wein wrote:
I cant't wait for my sample of this to arrive!

Wein, how can you get a sample? I want a sample ...too Wink
styx7308
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 02, 2008 10:53 am      Reply with quote
You can go to a beauty salon which carries Valmont and ask them for a decent sample.

5% products discount

Wed May 14, 2008 8:21 am      Reply with quote
I love it, but I think is too rich for my face, but it all right for my mum..I have bought three bottles of them for her already.
senesce
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
Before I know more about the chemical. I think this is a great product. After I have spoken to a chemist, it may not really good for our skin in long run.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
senesce wrote:
Before I know more about the chemical. I think this is a great product. After I have spoken to a chemist, it may not really good for our skin in long run.

why not? tell us your chemist`s secrets Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
My friend said you must use the right massage way, otherwise it will only leave a super oily skin, and does not do any good on skin.
shmily.huo
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2008 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
I‘m waiting it arriving.
Hope it works on me!!!!!!
styx7308
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 15, 2008 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
chicot wrote:
My friend said you must use the right massage way, otherwise it will only leave a super oily skin, and does not do any good on skin.

Did your friend tell you what is the right way to massage it? I am really interested.

5% products discount

Sun May 18, 2008 8:56 am      Reply with quote
I'm 29 and normal to dry skin. i'm going to buy this product next time when i place order. May i know whether it's suitable for me? Thanx
pomme_81
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 23, 2008 7:06 am      Reply with quote
i got a simple of this mask, after using it, my face become very very brighting. i love it!!!!
gigiab6
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 31, 2008 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Ooh I just got a sample of this, along with a bunch of other amazing samples, I can't get over how generous and amazing EDS is but that is another post, but I think that with the summer coming here in NYC and my combo skin this sample may have to wait til the cooler months when my skin gets all nice and dry. Rolling Eyes
Does anyone know how long this will last if I keep it in a cool dark place? TIA

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
"Valmont Renewing Pack " my love.
may2008
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
So many commends. It make me want to try the mask, i add it to my next wishlist.
kathyboo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
just bought and tried once, after applied it to my face like 5 minutes, my face felt hot and a little 'burn', is it like the renewing mean?
so far I am not very surprise by it, just feel smooth and moisturizing after using.
vvpmelon
5% products discount

Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
I found it even better when I apply another layer of moisture masque on the layer of renewing mask. Just wait 20 minutes and tissue them. My skin is glowing afterwards.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
My skin is a total mess- pimples, flakes, super sensitive so I'd thought I'd use the renewing pack sample that I received earlier this year. The sample lasts for at least 6 days, if you use a thin layer, so I used up the whole sample tube consecutively for the past week.
What can I say...its an average mask, definately not worth the $$$.
I do have some new breakouts (though I cant say whether its due to the mask or my TOTM), doesnt help with the peelies and on the last 2 days of using it, my skin had a stinging sensation. I've got a few patches on my skin thats peeling/flaking, so its broken skin and even cetaphil stings slightly, but using the renewing pack stung the worst...that I even had to wash it off after 2 minutes.
However, I can see the "glow" that everyone refers to and whilst that is nice, that "glow" is just the residue of the mask, as when I use my microfibre cloth to dry my face, the "glow" goes away.
Maybe its a good mask to be used before a big do or used once a week or fortnight but other than that, there isnt any other benefits that I've seen since using it, though my review is just based on 6 days of usage.
vassbeaute
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:24 am      Reply with quote
Ive never used Valmont but have some samples which ill try thanks to your comments
anorn
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:48 am      Reply with quote
I used to use it . It's not good to oily skin.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |