Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)
Let's Make a List / Name That Fantastic Active
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2012 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
Wine could be a contributing factor to breast cancer. A breast cancer doc I know says women should only drink 1-2 glasses of any wine per week.

I was joking, I rarely drink at all! Laughing

Breastfeeding especially for extended periods has also been shown to reduce the risk of BC, than you have genetics and environmental factors ect. ect. ect.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2012 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:
News just said that a new study said drinking red wine can "stop" cell aging!!! So I vote we call drink a few bottles while I read all this.

While the red wine theory has been around this is a new study.

Death also stops cell aging, but seems like the trade off is a bit severe.

sry Dr.J, you must of read this prior to my edit, the question was really about resveratol

It gets in, in the right vehicle. Its an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Not much more in skin.

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/31/5/31_5_955/_pdf

well it sounded hopeful
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2012 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
Yay! Finally an *active* I can really get into.. Very Happy

Lush that I am... Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2012 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Yay! Finally an *active* I can really get into.. Very Happy

Lush that I am... Laughing

Cheers!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2012 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
Well if it is the only way to get it
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2012 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
LMAO! Now THAT'S a glass of vino! Cheer's

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2012 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:

LMAO, You can buy it in supplements, but drinking some Red Wine sure would be more fun! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2012 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:

LMAO, You can buy it in supplements, but drinking some Red Wine sure would be more fun! Laughing

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2012 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OK......sorry i won't tell I promise! Now raise your glass you two! Cheers!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2012 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting about the Cabernet, I had heard it was Pinot Noir, since resveratrol is boosted due to that type of grape which is grown in colder climes.

BFG
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2012 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
Interesting about the Cabernet, I had heard it was Pinot Noir, since resveratrol is boosted due to that type of grape which is grown in colder climes.

BFG

I am not sure why, but that is what the most recent studies show Cabernet has the highest polyphenol content!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2012 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Antioxidants protect the cells and tissues in our bodies from damage. Red wines, such as cabernet and merlot, are high in antioxidants. Since these wines are made from different varieties of grapes, the types and levels of antioxidants between the two wines are not the same. If you enjoy drinking red wine, the American Heart Association recommends a daily limit of 4 ounces for women and 8 ounces for men.
IMPORTANT FACTORS
The amount of antioxidants in grapes is determined by the type of grape, geographic area and production method, according to MayoClinic.com. These factors affect the color of the wine produced. Generally, the darker the grape, the higher the antioxidant content. Wine made from red grapes tends to have more antioxidants than wine made from white or green grapes. Additionally, purple grapes are higher in antioxidants than red grapes.

TYPES OF GRAPES
Cabernet is made from the cabernet sauvignon grape variety. These grapes are dark red and purple with a thick skin. Merlot is made from grapes in the Gironde-Bordeaux wine-growing region. These grapes are red and thin-skinned, and ripen earlier than the Cabernet sauvignon variety. According to a 2011 study published in "Biotechnology & Biotechnology Equipment," the skin of the Cabernet sauvignon grapes have higher antioxidant content than the skin of the grapes used to make merlot.
PHENOLIC CONTENT
Polyphenols are antioxidant compounds in grapes that influence the color and taste of wine. In a 2009 study published in "Food Chemistry," researchers found a strong relationship between antioxidants and phenolic content. Red wines were higher in both antioxidants and phenolic content than white wines. Specifically, cabernet had the greatest number of antioxidants of the 37 wines studied.
RESVERATROL
Resveratrol is a type of antioxidant that plants produce to defend themselves from infection, injury and fungi. Grapes and red wine are high in resveratrol. Studies have found that resveratrol reduces the development of tumors and the spread of cancer cells, according to the National Cancer Institute. A 2003 study published by "Drugs Under Experimental and Clinical Research" compared levels of resveratrol in 19 red wines. Researchers found the highest concentration of resveratrol in merlot.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/556500-antioxidants-in-cabernet-vs-merlot/

Rotate your wine! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2012 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

Laughing Laughing
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2012 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Laughing Laughing

OK, so wine is on the list. Is it time to come up with a top 10 best (and bottom 10 worst) ingredients?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2012 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Laughing Laughing

OK, so wine is on the list. Is it time to come up with a top 10 best (and bottom 10 worst) ingredients?

Ready and waiting! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2012 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
Is it time to come up with a top 10 best (and bottom 10 worst) ingredients?

I'm guessing that your #1 best is BM-MSC and your #1 worst is renovage.

Here are some other ideas for best:
Vitamin A - all forms
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
Niacinamide
Vitamin E
Ferulic acid
coffeeberry
green tea
zinc oxide
soy isoflavones

And worst:
DMAE
Syn-Ake
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2012 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
DrJ wrote:

Vitamin A - all forms
Niacinamide
Vitamin E
Ferulic acid
coffeeberry
green tea
zinc oxide
soy isoflavones

And worst:
DMAE
Syn-Ake

Ooh - I like your list. My comments ...

Vitamin A - all forms MOST FORMS
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) LEFTY C
Niacinamide WORK HORSE
Vitamin E SOOTHING & SMOOTHING
Ferulic acid TOO SENSITIVE, & DOESN'T PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS - OK AS OFFICE PROCEDURE
coffeeberry YES
green tea EVEN BETTER
zinc oxide OF COURSE
soy isoflavones OH YEAH
UBUIQUINONE

And worst:
DMAE
Syn-Ake (SYNAKE OIL)
ARGIRILENE
TEPRENONE
UNBALANCED GROWTH FACTORS (egf)
ALL PEPTIDES FROM LIPOTEC
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2012 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
jom wrote:
DrJ wrote:

Vitamin A - all forms
Niacinamide
Vitamin E
Ferulic acid
coffeeberry
green tea
zinc oxide
soy isoflavones

And worst:
DMAE
Syn-Ake

Which form(s) are not so good?

I'm a little slow sometimes what do you mean by that. I take it you don't think it's the best form of Vit. C. What type(s) do you think are most effective?

Niacinamide WORK HORSE

Ferulic acid TOO SENSITIVE, & DOESN'T PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS - OK AS OFFICE PROCEDURE
Doesn't it play well with C & E, I thought Vit. C products were made better with ferulic acid?

coffeeberry YES
green tea EVEN BETTER
zinc oxide OF COURSE
soy isoflavones OH YEAH
UBUIQUINONE
We haven't talked about this before. What's so good about it? What does it do?

And worst:
DMAE
Syn-Ake (SYNAKE OIL)
ARGIRILENE
TEPRENONE

Please see my comments/questions in italics and bold.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2012 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
coenzyme q10=ubiquinone I do believe we have discussed it as CoQ10 here with the doc.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2012 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
coenzyme Q10
Categories: Anti-Irritants, Antioxidants
Also known as ubiquinone, it is a vitamin-like, fat-soluble substance present in all human cells. It is responsible for cell protection and production of the body’s energy.

A handful of studies have shown that coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) may have an effect on skin and the appearance of wrinkles, most notably by reducing UV damage, stimulating healthy collagen production, and reducing substances in damaged skin that wreck havoc on its support structure (Sources: Biofactors, Volume 32, 2008, pages 237–243; and November 2005, pages 179–185; Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, March 2006, pages 30–38; andwww.naturaldatabase.com).

There is also research showing that sun exposure depletes the presence of CoQ10 in the skin. This is not surprising because many of the skin’s components become diminished on exposure to the sun. The latest research suggests that topical application of CoQ10 has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. As such, it is one of many helpful antioxidants for skin, but it is not the only one or the “best” (Sources: Biofactors, September-October 2009, pages 435–441; Journal of Investigative Dermatology, 2005, volume 125, number 4, pages 12–13; and Journal of Dermatological Science, August 2001, Supplement, pages 1–4).

http://www.cosmeticscop.com/cosmetic-ingredient-dictionary/definition/393/coenzyme-q10.aspx

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2012 2:27 am      Reply with quote
Biofactors. 2009 Sep-Oct;35(5):435-41.
Coenzyme Q10 protects against oxidative stress-induced cell death and enhances the synthesis of basement membrane components in dermal and epidermal cells.
Muta-Takada K, Terada T, Yamanishi H, Ashida Y, Inomata S, Nishiyama T, Amano S.
Source

Shiseido Research Center, Yokohama, Japan. keiko.muta@to.shiseido.co.jp
Abstract

Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which has both energizing and anti-oxidative effects, is also reported to have antiaging action, e.g., reducing the area of facial wrinkles. However, the mechanism of its anti-aging activity is not fully established. Here, we examined the effect of CoQ10 on human dermal and epidermal cells. CoQ10 promoted proliferation of fibroblasts but not keratinocytes. It also accelerated production of basement membrane components, i.e., laminin 332 and type IV and VII collagens, in keratinocytes and fibroblasts, respectively; however, it had no effect on type I collagen production in fibroblasts. CoQ10 also showed protective effects against cell death induced by several reactive oxygen species in keratinocytes, but only when its cellular absorption was enhanced by pretreatment of the cells with highly CoQ10-loaded serum. These results suggest that protection of epidermis against oxidative stress and enhancement of production of epidermal basement membrane components may be involved in the antiaging properties of CoQ10 in skin.

Copyright 2009 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.

Biofactors. 2008;32(1-4):237-43.
Mechanisms of inhibitory effects of CoQ10 on UVB-induced wrinkle formation in vitro and in vivo.
Inui M, Ooe M, Fujii K, Matsunaka H, Yoshida M, Ichihashi M.
Source

Tokiwa Pharmaceutical Campany Product Development, Japan.
Abstract

Photodamaged skin exhibits wrinkles, pigmented spots, dryness and tumors. Solar UV radiation induces cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPD) and further produces base oxidation by reactive oxygen species (ROS). ROS are thought to be a major factor to initiate the up-regulation of matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) in keratinocytes and fibroblasts via activation of receptor proteins on the cell membrane of keratinocytes and fibroblasts, and to degrade fiber components in dermis, leading to wrinkle formation. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) was reported to reduce ROS production and DNA damage triggered by UVA irradiation in human keratinocytes in vitro. Further, CoQ10 was shown to reduce UVA-induced MMPs in cultured human dermal fibroblasts. We speculated that UVB radiation-induced cytokine production in keratinocytes may be inhibited by CoQ10, resulting in the reduction of MMPs in fibroblasts leading to wrinkle reduction. Our in vitro studies showed that UVB-induced IL-6 production of normal human keratinocyte (NHKC) decreased in the presence of CoQ10. Furthermore, MMP-1 production of fibroblasts cultured with the medium containing CoQ10 collected from UVB-irradiated NHKC significantly decreased during 24 h culture. In the clinical trial study, we found that the use of 1% CoQ10 cream for five months reduced wrinkle score grade observed by a dermatologist. Taken together, our results indicate that CoQ10 may inhibit the production of IL-6 which stimulate fibroblasts in dermis by paracrine manner to up-regulate MMPs production, and contribute to protecting dermal fiber components from degradation, leading to rejuvenation of wrinkled skin.

Carnosine?
L proline? <--- quencher of photoexcited states and all that ...good in SS. LED serums could probably use it too.
Identification of Quenchers of Photoexcited States as Novel Agents for Skin Photoprotection

Dermatol Surg. 2012 Jan;38(1):20-7. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.02158.x. Epub 2011 Sep 14.
Multiple pass ultrasound tightening of skin laxity of the lower face and neck.
Lee HS, Jang WS, Cha YJ, Choi YH, Tak Y, Hwang E, Kim BJ, Kim MN.
Source

Gowoonsesang Dermatologic Clinic, Seoul, Korea.
Abstract
BACKGROUND:

Skin laxity is a common complaint of patients who request skin rejuvenation. Radiofrequency and infrared light are widely used for nonablative treatment of skin laxity. Intense focused ultrasound (IFUS) has been investigated as a tool for the treatment of solid benign and malignant tumors for many decades but is only now beginning to emerge as a potential noninvasive alternative to conventional nonablative therapy.
OBJECTIVES:

To evaluate the efficacy of IFUS for the treatment of face and neck laxity.
METHODS:

Twelve female volunteers were enrolled in the study, and 10 were ultimately evaluated. The device under investigation was an IFUS. Areas treated included the face and neck. For treatment, the 4-MHz, 4.5-mm probe was used first, followed by the 7-MHz, 3.0-mm probe. Two blinded, experienced clinicians evaluated paired pretreatment and post-treatment (day 90) photographs. Patient self-assessments were also obtained.
RESULTS:

On the first primary outcome measure, two blinded clinicians felt that 8 of 10 subjects (80%) showed clinical improvement 90 days after treatment. Nine of 10 subjects (90%) reported subjective improvement.
CONCLUSIONS:

IFUS has many advantages for skin tightening.

Dermatol Surg. 2011 Nov;37(11):1595-602. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4725.2011.02094.x. Epub 2011 Aug 1.
Intense focused ultrasound tightening in Asian skin: clinical and pathologic results.
Suh DH, Shin MK, Lee SJ, Rho JH, Lee MH, Kim NI, Song KY.
Source

Arumdaun Nara Dermatologic Clinic, Seoul, Korea.
Abstract
BACKGROUND:

Laxity and wrinkles of the aging face are common cosmetic concerns. Intense focused ultrasound (IFUS), a novel treatment modality for skin laxity, produces thermal effects at various depths while sparing overlying epidermis.
OBJECTIVE:

To evaluate the safety and efficacy of IFUS in facial skin tightening.
METHODS AND MATERIALS:

Twenty-two Korean patients with facial laxity were analyzed after a single IFUS treatment. Patient assessments were recorded, and two blinded, experienced clinicians who assessed improvement of nasolabial folds and jaw tightening evaluated photographs of patients and rated skin laxity. Skin biopsies were taken from 11 patients before and 2 months after treatment.
RESULTS:

Objectively, nasolabial folds and jaw lines were improved in all patients. Subjectively, 77% of patients reported much improvement of nasolabial folds, and 73% of patients reported much improvement at the jaw line. Histologic evaluation of skin biopsy samples using hematoxylin and eosin and Victoria blue stains showed greater dermal collagen with thickening of the dermis and straightening of elastic fibers in the reticular dermis after treatment.
CONCLUSION:

IFUS is a safe, effective, noninvasive procedure to tighten the facial skin of Asian patients. Improvement is associated with greater production of dermal collagen and straightening of dermal elastic fibers.

Do you think I'll blow the SLN's with the gadget?

You should see the Fe3SO4 jump around in the beaker with this thing blasting it. Just wanted to make sure it was actually doing anything.

If you make, first do no harm, your Law, you will never strike the first blow and will be known as a man of peace who can fight like ten tigers, a Human in the act of Being. There is no greater rank than this. Ashida Kim on War.~Cellese~AnteAge Serum and Accelerator, DermaRoller ,MyFawnie AA2G serum, KNN G ForceUltrasound., SEA, ChrySun 25% ZnO
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2012 7:59 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Barefootgirl wrote:

BFG

I am not sure why, but that is what the most recent studies show Cabernet has the highest polyphenol content!

I'm a fan of polyphenols, but my theoretical musings always bring me around to "how much is enough?" There is only so UVB-induced damage to DNA and matrix metalloproteinases induction and elastase stimulation to go around?

So ... cabernet vs ferrulic acid? or both?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2012 8:03 am      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Barefootgirl wrote:

BFG

I'm a fan of polyphenols, but my theoretical musings always bring me around to "how much is enough?" There is only so UVB-induced damage to DNA and matrix metalloproteinases induction and elastase stimulation to go around?

So ... cabernet vs ferrulic acid? or both?

Drink the Cabernet and use the Ferulic acid in a serum?

We have a number of choices for topical polyphenols yes?

EGCG for one example.

Drink in moderation of course!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2012 8:22 am      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
DrJ wrote:
jom wrote:
DrJ wrote:

Vitamin A - all forms
Niacinamide
Vitamin E
Ferulic acid
coffeeberry
green tea
zinc oxide
soy isoflavones

And worst:
DMAE
Syn-Ake

I'm a little slow sometimes what do you mean by that. I take it you don't think it's the best form of Vit. C. What type(s) do you think are most effective?

The d/l labeling is unrelated to (+)/(−); it does not indicate which enantiomer is dextrorotatory and which is levorotatory. Rather, it says that the compound's stereochemistry is related to that of the dextrorotatory or levorotatory enantiomer.

So, if Mr. Obama was a molecule, would he be levorotatory or dextrorotatory?

Doesn't it play well with C & E, I thought Vit. C products were made better with ferulic acid?

I refer to it being very heat labile and hard to mix with other chemicals (pH issues). That ferulic C+E you just ordered? By the time it sits in your mailbox in the sun for 20 minutes, most of the ferulic acid has degraded into something else. Gives it that nice smoky flavor though. Way too acidic for general formulation.

UBIQUINONE
We haven't talked about this before. What's so good about it? What does it do?

DragoN help.

And worst:
DMAE
Syn-Ake (SYNAKE OIL)
ARGIRILENE
TEPRENONE

Please see my comments/questions in italics and bold.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2012 9:46 am      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:

The d/l labeling is unrelated to (+)/(−); it does not indicate which enantiomer is dextrorotatory and which is levorotatory. Rather, it says that the compound's stereochemistry is related to that of the dextrorotatory or levorotatory enantiomer. This response is a little over my head and has me going - ??
Niacinamide WORK HORSE
coffeeberry YES
green tea EVEN BETTER
zinc oxide OF COURSE
soy isoflavones OH YEAH
UBUIQUINONE

And worst:
DMAE
I would like to know more about the placement of this one here.
Syn-Ake (SYNAKE OIL)
ARGIRILENE
TEPRENONE

To add to this discussion DrJ - where would you place copper peptides? You seem to have some favorable comments on GHK-Cu on your blog.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |